ToaTimeLord

28119340847_a0eac06bfe_z.jpgSelf MOC by Toa TimeLord, on Flickr

Hello BZPower I present to you all my Self MOC

41177585970_bf317da640_z.jpg
29115345448_313d9aec3c_z.jpg

Edit: (okay time for the description)

Okay BZP and Flickr folks this is my self MOC, ToaTimeLord.
His weapons include the custom warhammer I've named "The Forger of Destiny" (that's a long backstory I won't get into.) and his trusty Sonic Screwdriver.

His eccentric personality is captured by his unique color scheme and dorky I mean cool fez.

He's ready to take on Makuta and Daleks alike all while drink a nice cup of tea. Edited by Rassilon (TTL)
  • Upvote 2

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

This has some interesting things going for it, particularly the color scheme. I also like how his head has a Fez of some sort?

Though I do have to say that this Rahkshi head on humanoids has gotten a wee bit old (well, at least for me). I would try to experiment with some more "unique" head designs. That is not to dismiss your design though - it is your Self-MOC after all :)

Also, cool gizmo in his left hand - is it meant to resemble a sonic screwdriver?

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

This has some interesting things going for it, particularly the color scheme. I also like how his head has a Fez of some sort?

Though I do have to say that this Rahkshi head on humanoids has gotten a wee bit old (well, at least for me). I would try to experiment with some more "unique" head designs. That is not to dismiss your design though - it is your Self-MOC after all :)

Also, cool gizmo in his left hand - is it meant to resemble a sonic screwdriver?

:tohu:

I'm glade you like it. This version of him is about two years old but the idea of this character is about four years old.

The reason for the rahkshi head is because my first Bionicle was a rahkshi.

And yes that is a fez on his head and a sonic screwdriver. :P

Edited by Rassilon (TTL)

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/