QftM - Rare Sealed P1-P3 Bohrok Swarm Card Packs for Sale

emily

cards1.jpg

These packs were distributed at a Toys R Us event in late 01/early 02 and included the exclusive P1, P2, and P3 Gahlok cards (the 'P' stands for preview I think!). There aren't many Bionicle trading cards rarer than these! Each of the 8 packs I've got contains one randomly packed Preview card, plus a first edition ultra-common card from the theme decks, and an ad card. 

cards2.jpg

The packs are sealed! Here's what I've got:

x1 P1 - traded

x2 P2

x3 P3

I am mostly interested in trading - here's a list of cards I'm looking to trade for (first edition preferred):

3 Silver-Letter Kopaka

143 Mission

163 Tahu's Kanohi Kaukau

188 Pohatu's Kanohi Miru

189 Pohatu's Kanohi Hau

197 Mission

200 Mission

208 Great Mask Challenge

213 Bonus

219 Penalty

294 Challenge

300 Penalty

305 Mission?

308 Mission

T1 Penalty

T2 Reward

If you haven't got any of those cards on-hand, I'd also be interested in trading for Kanohi, Slizer discs, and miscellaneous promo material/paraphernalia from 2001-2003. Let me know!

Edited by Peri
  • Upvote 1

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

You can slide the cards around in the packs to see the codes on the edge.

I bought a store-pack back in the day.  I wanted the bag of orange Krana but also got cards, posters and a few printed mylar balloons.  I still have a stack of the posters.

Oh nice! Thanks for the tip, OP is now updated with the contents of the packs.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Hey, 

I have 188 1st Ed and 189 Unlimited Ed, if you are interested?

I have a few questions. What are T1 and T2 cards? never heard of these. 

Also if anyone else on here could help me out too! Im missing these cards. Once i have these i will have a complete set of BOTH 1st ed and unlimited edition cards and the 1st edition rahi challenge set. (even including card 197 :P

1st Edition

Unlimited Edition

Rahi Challenge

Mcdonalds Cards

Looking for rare Bionicle Promo Materials!

• Press Kits/Press Packs
  • Promo CD/DVDs
  • Style Guides
  • Promo posters/leaflets etc
  • Anything Unique or one of a kind!

Please message if you have anything of interest

Hey, I have a few questions. What are T1 and T2 cards? never heard of these. 

T1 and T2 were given out at QFTM tournaments at Lego stores in 01 - T1 for participating, T2 for winning. There weren't many of those tournaments, so the cards are super duper rare. This old BZP reference page has some decent scans of them. 

As for the rest of your post - PM sent!

T1 and T2 were given out at QFTM tournaments at Lego stores in 01 - T1 for participating, T2 for winning. There weren't many of those tournaments, so the cards are super duper rare. This old BZP reference page has some decent scans of them.

Wow. I never heard of those either. This is going to keep me awake at night now. I thought I had collected all of them, was even proud of being one of the few to find 197. Turns out I'm missing T1 and T2 =(

Edit: if you do happen to find a spare of either of the tournament cards, I'd be happy to trade you the silver letter kopaka for it.

Edited by jchavoya

Wow. I never heard of those either. This is going to keep me awake at night now. I thought I had collected all of them, was even proud of being one of the few to find 197. Turns out I'm missing T1 and T2 =(

Edit: if you do happen to find a spare of either of the tournament cards, I'd be happy to trade you the silver letter kopaka for it.

There are still the German versions of cards 1-220 too :P . I think only printed in 1 edition but i could be wrong about that haha.

Looking for rare Bionicle Promo Materials!

• Press Kits/Press Packs
  • Promo CD/DVDs
  • Style Guides
  • Promo posters/leaflets etc
  • Anything Unique or one of a kind!

Please message if you have anything of interest

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...