Last Chance for Raffles

July is winding down, and that means the window is closing to enter the plethora of raffles we have going on to celebrate seventeen years of BZPower. You can check them all out right here and there's a bunch! All members can enter for a chance to win 75926 Pteranodon Chase, 70212 CHI Sir Fangar, and 44028 SURGE & ROCKA Combat Machine. Premier Members have a shot at 71311 Kopaka and Melum - Unity Set and 75112 General Grievous, so if you're not a Premier Member, now's your chance! Finally, for a small donation we have raffles for 8981 Tarix and a polybag collection of 1417 Vakama, 6934 Good Guy, and 6935 Bad Guy. Good luck to everyone who enters!

View the full article

So I actually entered the paid raffles multiple times (2x for Tarix, 1x for the polybags). PayPal shows that all of the payments went through, but BZPower says there was an error. What gives? I have the confirmations - is there someone I could show them to?

Edited by Wazdakka

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?