Vamprahs appearance in the Melding AU

I was looking at images on Bs01 and found a image of an all white Makuta Vamprah  which looks a lot like his appearance in the Melding Alternate Universe. All Makuta in the Melding wore white armor to help purge themselves of darkness. Does anyone else think this could be the canon depiction of the good version of Vamprah? (the image is under gallery: prototypes 2008)

This image was first publicized in the Battle for Power games on the Bionicle website in 2008. It's just your run of the mill pre-dye prototype, not a canonical Melding appearance. I mean, you can co-opt him as such, but it won't be official.

:kakama:

• Upvote 1

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

ABS (the material that most LEGO parts are made of) is milky white in nature so that's why the prototype looks like that before any color was applied and it probly has no connection to the story.

That's still an interesting thought though. What would the Makuta need Tridax pods for in the Meldong Universe? To drop presents on Naming Day? :P

• Upvote 1
99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

ABS (the material that most LEGO parts are made of) is milky white in nature so that's why the prototype looks like that before any color was applied and it probly has no connection to the story.

That's still an interesting thought though. What would the Makuta need Tridax pods for in the Meldong Universe? To drop presents on Naming Day? :P

They drop sunshine, butterfly rahi, rainbows and happiness

:kakama:

• Upvote 4

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

the model shown is just that- a prototype i think that it is pure coincidence that the colours for the white prototype mould reflect the colours from the melding universe. the prototype still looks evil. the makuta in the melding universe don't look that evil

S    Q       U    I       D     M     A     S     T     E    R

check out my imgur gallery for bionicle photography: https://mahatparthiban.imgur.com/all/

I figure Melding Makuta  would need Tridax pods, for if there is some form of civil unrest they would drop bombs that would cause the combatants to be passed out until order can be restored. Then he might have an evil looking appearance for intimidation to help dissuade anyone from breaking into the valley of the maze.