where is this mask from?

squidmaster

hey guys

so while browsing bricklink i found this listing

64322pb01.png

Medium Blue Bionicle Mask Berix with Marbled Blue Face

does  anybody know where this is from or is it a misprint ?

thanks 

S    Q       U    I       D     M     A     S     T     E    R

check out my imgur gallery for bionicle photography: https://mahatparthiban.imgur.com/all/

hey guys

so while browsing bricklink i found this listing

Medium Blue Bionicle Mask Berix with Marbled Blue Face

does  anybody know where this is from or is it a misprint ?

thanks 

There are no such things misprints swirls for colored mask swirls in sets mass produced sets, same goes for piraka zamor and chima fire balls. Why, because 75% injected swirls are never the same swirl.

However cases in sets like berix and ackar...if a berix mask was found with only 1 of the colors lightblue or completely blue instead of both then it would be rare.

Edited by Toa of Ice - 1987

qs3135.jpg

Oh I didn't realise that berix had a dual moulded mask mine is solid blue so I thought that that was the norm for the mask

Oh I didn't realise that berix had a dual moulded mask mine is solid blue so I thought that that was the norm for the mask

check out my imgur gallery for bionicle photography: https://mahatparthiban.imgur.com/all/

Wait, you have it in solid blue? That's interesting, maybe you've got the misprint.

Wait, you have it in solid blue? That's interesting, maybe you've got the misprint.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

Oh I Didn't Realise That Berix Had A Dual Moulded Mask Mine Is Solid Blue So I Thought That That Was The Norm For The Mask

if you've got it in solid blue, would you mind showing us?

As soon as I get back from my holiday I'll be sure to post a picture

Oh I Didn't Realise That Berix Had A Dual Moulded Mask Mine Is Solid Blue So I Thought That That Was The Norm For The Mask

if you've got it in solid blue, would you mind showing us?

As soon as I get back from my holiday I'll be sure to post a picture