Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Hey, I have a question for all you bronies out there. Jw, how many of you guys have girlfriends? Or boyfriends, if you're that way. And also, how do they feel about it?

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

What kind of Star trek fan doesn't know Q's voice instantly?

:P Soon as Discord opened his mouth I was like "OMG IT'S Q".I don't have a girlfriend BTW. Wish i did, but I'm too shy to ever ask anyone out.

xinlo-small.gif

Edited by Xinlo: Spirit Of Sonics

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

HOLY.... Q voices Discord! Mind. Blown. Again.

Why do you think I spelled it Disqord a page or two ago? :P

Hey, I have a question for all you bronies out there. Jw, how many of you guys have girlfriends? Or boyfriends, if you're that way. And also, how do they feel about it?

I have a girlfriend. She's a pegasis.
19704_s.gif

On the topic of how I got into the show, I didn't even really know there was a new show until a day before I watched it, I think. I started to actually pick up on the pony fanart, got curious, gave it a try... was hooked instantly. Helps when artists you respect do fanart of it.

my_little_psurg_by_squeedgemonster-d3au3hx.jpg

The colors in the show look like a rainbow exploded... twice.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

A week ago? Not sure, really. I don't really hate anything. And not because I'm a brony, I'm just like that :P. Also, when I saw the show for the first time, I had this "I've seen this before!" feeling. Dunno why. Answering the questions, I'm a 14 year old guy (Am I the youngest peron here? Feels bad pony ;_; ) and no, I don't have a girlfriend (You heard that ladies? ;D), but if I had, I'd be shy about it but I'd eventually tell her. xP

Edited by Darky Hooves

"cool dude"

I haven't been able to find a super model hot enough for me...So no GF for me. And I certainly wouldn't tell her about MLP.

What kind of Star trek fan doesn't know Q's voice instantly?

:P Soon as Discord opened his mouth I was like "OMG IT'S Q". I don't have a girlfriend BTW. Wish i did, but I'm too shy to ever ask anyone out. xinlo-small.gif

I reconized the voice, but thought "Nahh, he probably doesn't do anything anymore"

Darn you people post fast... I click on the blog button, back to forums and boom! new post. :PI wonder how many people at my school are fans of this show... obviously they'd never say anything, but it'd be interesting to find out somehow.

xinlo-small.gif

Edited by Xinlo: Spirit Of Sonics

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

nope.avi

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Your mind will explode twice when you realize that Discord is Q. Same mannerisms, same flashy effect, same personality, same everything.The only difference is name and appearance (but Q is omnipotent so he can look like whatever he likes :P ).

G A Y   A S   H E C K

I just found out the lady that voices Rarity also voiced Nokama in Bionicle 2 and 3.... Mind. Blown.

She's also been in nearly every other MLP cartoon, too. She's a veteran. And Tara Strong (Twilight) has had some role in pretty much every American-produced cartoon in the last ten years. Edited by Toa Tarkana
doctor_whooves_and_derpy_sig_by_delta105-d4d5vi8.png

Darn you people post fast... I click on the blog button, back to forums and boom! new post.

:P I wonder how many people at my school are fans of those show... obviously they'd never say anything, but it'd be interesting to find out somehow.

We're bronies. We work fast. :PI know a couple people at my school that like ponies. It's pretty cool; when I come into school on Mondays we're all talking about the latest episode. Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Your mind will explode twice when you realize that Discord is Q. Same mannerisms, same flashy effect, same personality, same everything.The only difference is name and appearance (but Q is omnipotent so he can look like whatever he likes :P ).
I thought about Q when I first saw that episode. :P

Darn you people post fast... I click on the blog button, back to forums and boom! new post.

:P I wonder how many people at my school are fans of this show... obviously they'd never say anything, but it'd be interesting to find out somehow. xinlo-small.gif

You know, sometimes I wonder about it. However, it looks like most of my friends only use the Internet for social networking and music. They don't know what they're missing. xP I don't have the slightest idea of how to make a subtle reference that only bronies would get. I sometimes say "love and tolerance" but nobody gets it.

"cool dude"

:P I wonder how many people at my school are fans of this show... obviously they'd never say anything, but it'd be interesting to find out somehow. xinlo-small.gif

You know, sometimes I wonder about it. However, it looks like most of my friends only use the Internet for social networking and music. They don't know what they're missing. xP I don't have the slightest idea of how to make a subtle reference that only bronies would get. I sometimes say "love and tolerance" but nobody gets it.
Make the 20 percent joke.

I'm still waiting for Welker's inevitable appearance. EDIT: Apparently Scott McNeil's been in it too. You may know him as half the cast of Beast Wars.

*Twilight Sparkle giggle*Yes. =D

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Nah, I'm 14, Darky. Well, I'll be fifteen in a month, but that's beside the point.

I just found out the lady that voices Rarity also voiced Nokama in Bionicle 2 and 3.... Mind. Blown.

I knew about her being in Martha Speaks. BUT BLIND = MOWN. And I knew about Q and Discord. Another reason for his awesome.

I'm still waiting for Welker's inevitable appearance. EDIT: Apparently Scott McNeil's been in it too. You may know him as half the cast of Beast Wars.

Where?

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I demand that we get Morgan Freeman, and have David Tennant do Doctor Whooves.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

I knew about her being in Martha Speaks. BUT BLIND = MOWN. And I knew about Q and Discord. Another reason for his awesome.
What about Madeline Peters being Helen and Scootaloo?

Geez... This show is getting all the big voice actors.

All the big voice actors, anyway.

He's credited as "Carriage Ponies". I could not find a vaguer answer, I'm sorry.

Best Night Ever, I'd guess. Either that or Over a Barrel. Horse drawn horse drawn carriages, lol. Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

And how many of you are men? Just curious.

Male, age 21 here. As for fanfics, I haven't read much other than Past Sins so far (which was amazing). I keep meaning to read more, but a full-time job only allows me so much free time. As someone who's never played a Fallout game, would Fallout: Equestria make any sense to me or are there too many inside references? I get the basics; post-nuclear-apocalypse, the Pip-boy wrist computer thing... I just don't know characters or story, and I'm willing to bet they reference them in FOE. By the way, I would be posting way more often in this topic, but sweet Celestia you guys talk fast. I can never find a good place to jump into the conversation! ~ (A VTOAHMKEARH)

He's credited as "Carriage Ponies". I could not find a vaguer answer, I'm sorry.

I'm thinking the Pony Mice.

f9Qcky7.png

As someone who's never played a Fallout game, would Fallout: Equestria make any sense to me or are there too many inside references? I get the basics; post-nuclear-apocalypse, the Pip-boy wrist computer thing... I just don't know characters or story, and I'm willing to bet they reference them in FOE.

There are a few references, but there are more quotes from the episodes. The most you'll find for Fallout references are renamed things, like PipBuck for PipBoy, and Tenpony Tower instead of Tenpenny Tower.

By the way, I would be posting way more often in this topic, but sweet Celestia you guys talk fast. I can never find a good place to jump into the conversation!

We're bronies. We w- *shot* Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

I'm thinking the Pony Mice.
From best night ever?I don't think they talked...
Hmm, true.

f9Qcky7.png