Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Also everything Fluttershy said in Sonic Rainboom.

Hey, how about everything Fluttershy said in Luna Eclipsed?

TWILIGHT SPARKLE HAS SPOKEN OF THE SWEETNESS OF THY VOICE! WE ASK THOU TO TEACH US TO SPEAK AS THOU SPEAKETH! Okay. SHALL THE LESSONS BEGIN? Okay. SHALL WE MIMIC THY VOICE? Okay... HOW IS THIS? Perfect. Lesson over!

Edited by lavaside rahi

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

Just about all of the lines are great. :P Also, I wonder if there's some truth to an obscure rumor that says that Weird Al Yankovic might do a voice in FiM...

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Open question to the Trixie likers: Why? Not trying to flame or troll, just an honest question. She was a stuck-up exaggerating meanie with an annoying voice. What does everyone seem to see in her?

I don't know about others, but she's the only pony I can fully relate to. And her color scheme is pleasing to the eye.

I also dislike Trixie. And all the fashion ponies who appear in variuos Rarity episodes.

:P

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

I also dislike Trixie. And all the fashion ponies who appear in variuos Rarity episodes. :P

Aw, Photo Finish is probably my favorite one-shot character in the series. :P I think it's just the way she talks of...ze magics. I'm not huge on Trixie, but she's got a great color scheme and I do find her arrogance and her way of talking in the third person pretty funny. Though not nearly as funny as Photo Finish. ...I go! Edited by lavaside rahi

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

I also dislike Trixie. And all the fashion ponies who appear in variuos Rarity episodes. :P

Aw, Photo Finish is probably my favorite one-shot character in the series. :P I think it's just the way she talks of...ze magics. I'm not huge on Trixie, but she's got a great color scheme and I do find her arrogance kinda funny. But not nearly as funny as Photo Finish. ...I go!
*Background music*

You know, some of the bronies here really need to check their filesizes.Master Inika, for example, has a 1600+KB sig. Which... is over 15 times more than is allowed. :I That out of the way... favorite quotes from the show?I favor Rarity's whole whining speech. It was great.

"I VANT TO BE ALONE""Yay.""Of all the worst things that could happen, this is THE WORST! POSSIBLE! THING!" Also Pinkie's songs.

Pinkie: Well, I heard that Zecora eats hay!Twilight: Pinkie, I eat hay! YOU eat hay!Pinkie: Yeah, but I heard it's the EEEVIL way she eats hay

These are most definitely my favorite quotes. Some of my favorite episodes are: "A Dog and Pony Show" "Suited for Success" "Lesson Zero" and the new one with Luna. I don't really like Trixie myself, but I agree that her color scheme is pleasing to the eye (better than even Rarity's, IMO.) Also, Weird Al+MLP=An episode 20% cooler than any other.
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

All of Luna's lines in the new episode were awesome. "THE FUN HAS BEEN DOUBLED! WHAT DO YOU MEAN? THIS IS THE TRADITIONAL ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE?", Those lines were all pretty awesome, mainly because of the way she said them.

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Photofinish = lady gaga And weird al in MLP, would be epic.

While the hairstyle is reminiscent of Lady Gaga, she really doesn't act or sound like her. I think I read she's based off some other famous photographer. Photo Finish is my favorite one-off pony as well.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Open question to the Trixie likers: Why? Not trying to flame or troll, just an honest question. She was a stuck-up exaggerating meanie with an annoying voice. What does everyone seem to see in her?

A ton of the fanfics with her in them portray her as a traveling magician, with the arrogance and daring ponies to 1-up her as part of her act. After Ponyville she lost pretty much everything and is a. barely making a living in a Manehattan theater, with barely anypony coming to her shows, or b. comes back to Ponyville because Twixie. Also pinecones.Personally, I don't really like her, but the fanfics have made me tolerate her a bit more. Besides, her hamminess was pretty funny.

Photo Finish = Anna Wintour

Fix'd Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Hey guys, my friend (he's not on BZPower, though) might be a future brony! I was telling him about it, and he's pretty pessimistic about it, but I'll make him watch it next time he's over. :)

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Get him to watch first an episode that explains the plot well, such as the pilot (but there are some moments which he will probably not like(the climax.corny ending)), then immediately show him Lesson Zero.

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Yeah, I was going to go with the first episode, and he should no longer be able to resist bronydom by then. He will undoubtedly beg to watch all the other episodes. :)

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Yeah, I was going to go with the first episode, and he should no longer be able to resist bronydom by then. He will undoubtedly beg to watch all the other episodes. :)

I wouldn't go with the first one. Hmm... my favourite is "Lesson Zero", but you sort of already need to know who the characters are and how the show usually works. Maybe "Party of One"?

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

I actually wouldn't mind seeing an episode that features Sapphire Shores a little more prominently. Something involving her having a concert in Ponyville. Maybe a lesson in obsessing over something/someone? I can totally see somepony going overboard with getting front-row seats, ALL the merch, etc. :P

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

I actually wouldn't mind seeing an episode that features Sapphire Shores a little more prominently. Something involving her having a concert in Ponyville. Maybe a lesson in obsessing over something/someone? I can totally see somepony going overboard with getting front-row seats, ALL the merch, etc. :P

Somepony... wonder which one? Rainbow Dash, I'd say.
19704_s.gif

She doesn't really strike me as the kind who would listen to pop. Rarity I'd say it could kinda go either way. I might not totally believe it. BUT what about Spike?

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

She doesn't really strike me as the kind who would listen to pop. Rarity I'd say it could kinda go either way. I might not totally believe it. BUT what about Spike?
(joke btw) But really, I'd say Rarity, maybe Pinkie Pie, and Spike to be with Rarity.
19704_s.gif

Rarity's almost certainly a fan of Saph, given how she fangirled out upon meeting her. Rainbow Dash probably likes rock/metal, AJ country, Twilight... I dunno? Classical, perhaps. Fluttershy would like the softer, ballady songs, and Pinkie Pie probably listens to all of the above. Preferably at the same time.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231