Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

That was a really sweet episode. Having several younger siblings, I couldn't help but feel guilty watching the scenes where Rarity refuses to let Sweetie Belle help (and when she does she's overbearing about it) and grumbles about her afterwards - it's many a scene from my life played out right on TV, and the moral of the episode is a very good one.Rarity's parents are...yeah. I'm getting a real Fargo vibe from them, eh? :P Oh yah, real polite, doncha know? Kinda funny lookin' in a general kinda way.I loved Applejack's role in this episode. She's always a great counter to Rarity, as we saw in Look Before You Sleep. I love Apple Bloom's "One...Day."I saw Rarity turning out to be the pony running with Sweetie Belle coming, especially when I noticed her eyes were blue, but it was a nice twist nonetheless.And of course, Spike proves himself a negotiating mastermind at the end there. :lol:

It's possible that she just visits. Also, this is the first ep with no Twilight. And now, WE ARE APPLE PIE!

Dude, I didn't even notice the lack of Twilight. Well, she had an awesome past couple of episodes, I guess she decided to sit this one out for a change.

Edited by lavaside rahi

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

So much fanon has been destroyed today. First Rarity and Sweetie Belle's parents being alive, then Dinky having a sister, and Pinchy being Berry Punch's sister instead of daughter...

At the same time, I think quite a few fan comics have been realized with the whole 'Sweetie Belle makes a mess, Rarity gets mad, Rarity finds heartwarming drawing by Sweetie Belle and they make up'.Also, I didn't catch the canadian accent thing...This means... RARITY IS CANADIAN?

IN CHAOS, ORDER.

-Knight of Kaos

Also, I didn't catch the canadian accent thing...This means... RARITY IS CANADIAN?

Yah, how aboot that! Such a fancy talking pony from such origins, eh?I still think it's more "Minnesota nice" than Canadian, but they're close enough, so what the hey. :P

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

My oh my, that was a d'awwsome and sweet episode. ^_^Also, great animation and camera angles. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Coming back on topic, I agree that FiM is the best children's show I've seen on TV right now. I like Adventure Time, but after Chowder and Flapjack it just seemed like yet one more surreal cartoon, which isn't to say it's bad, far from it. It just felt like more of the same. Cartoon Network's lineup in general seems to have gone off the cliff lately, which sucks. I grew up with the stuff on that channel so to see it go downhill kills me.

Phineas and Ferb would beg to differ. But then again, they're on Disney Channel.

I love how dramatic Rarity is. It really shows how good an actor Tabitha St. Germain is.On the other hand, though, to me it seems the writers have kinda forgotten that she's the Element of Generosity. Its still there, but in this season, her high-class attitude has gotten a lot more prevalent than before.On that note, OMG THIS EPISODE. SO MUCH DAWWWWWW.

doctor_whooves_and_derpy_sig_by_delta105-d4d5vi8.png

For Rarity's selfishness, it seems she was really misinterpreting Sweetie Belle's intentions all the time. Then again, Sweetie Belle's clumsiness didn't really help matters.And Rarity didn't seem to realise how selfish she was towards her little sister.Well, they made up at least. ^_^

Rarity is best singer, hands down.My list of favorite singers to least favorite (although they're all favorites) of the mane cast:- Rarity- Twilight Sparkle- Fluttershy- Rainbow Dash- Pinkie Pie- Applejack

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I like Rarity > Rainbow Dash > Pinkie (for the songs she sings) > Twilight > Fluttershy > AJ, as far as singing goes.The episode was good, but not as good as I was hoping, being a Rarity episode (and past Rarity episodes are generally my most favorites). Still, it was okay.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

I think Twilight and Rainbow Dash have the singing voices. I like Fluttershy's voice, but she doesn't get a lot of songs in. The one she sings in Cutie Mark Chronicles is awesome, though. :)As for the new episode, it was awesome! The only think is the severe lack of Fluttershy. :(

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

@Shad: Rarity and Sweetie Bell were being ridiculous *insert word censored that means "tug" here* toward each other at points. And Rarity just generally being the opposite of her element of harmony. But to me the end made up for it. So yeah, I liked it."For a day."

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Oh yeah btw if you people haven't heard, somebody on -Removed: Do not reference banned sites. ~WW- made a video version of Cupcakes. The name of the video is 'My Little Pony: Cupcakes (official HD)'.Well, now I'm DEFINITELY never going to read that. Anyways, haven't seen the new episode yet kthxbye

Edited by Watashi Wa

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Anyways, haven't seen the new episode yet kthxbye

They all die.I really liked the episode. The end was so nice! Apple Bloom is always awesome. :)All then, you know, they all died. :)

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!