Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Let her watch it. Maybe she'll like it.

This. I'll probably do that if she finds out. Then I can ask her for the merch for Christmas without it being awkward. :P Or maybe we could just watch the show together.

Pony... Creator? DO WANT!!!!!

Agreed. Where can I find this glorious application for my browser? It would be hilarious to see my sister's reaction compared to having Sonic on my browser. :P
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

My mom finding out my brother and I watch MLP was the best thing ever.Now I can watch it in the morning before school! Feels so good watching it on TV in HD.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

So uh... even though I just watched the first 3 episodes, I've already made my own pony. What's happening to me?Though it does look more like a dragon than a pony, so it's a good thing I've got my priorities straight.~U_K~

I cannot stop laughing right now. I didn't really expect you of all ponies to become a brony. XDAlso on the topic of dragons Basil is my favorite non-pony. Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

So uh... even though I just watched the first 3 episodes, I've already made my own pony. What's happening to me?Though it does look more like a dragon than a pony, so it's a good thing I've got my priorities straight.~U_K~

I cannot stop laughing right now. I didn't really expect you of all ponies to become a brony. XDAlso on the topic of dragons Basil is my favorite non-pony.
Woahwoahwoah, let's not get carried away now. I just made the pony because I'm drawn to things that are customizable. I wouldn't consider myself a brony...yet. ~U_K~

alienbanner.jpg

Yet being the key word here. Keep watching! :P

Why can't there be a season-long villain? Discord was only alive for two days...

Well, ponies seem to like the slice-of-life style better. Plus, Hasbro wanted the eps to be watchable in pretty much any order aside from the two-parters. Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Agreed. Need season long villains or recurring villains.More so recurring villains because I like the fact I can watch an episode and not have to worry what happened before. If there was a season long villain, chances are there'd be a story going on where you'd have to have watched the previous episode. Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Agreed. Need season long villains or recurring villains.More so recurring villains because I like the fact I can watch an episode and not have to worry what happened before. If there was a season long villain, chances are there'd be a story going on where you'd have to have watched the previous episode. Kalhiki

I'd like to see an episode where Gilda comes back to try and make amends with Rainbow Dash
19704_s.gif

Great, Driken shows up and shows off another great RD banner... why can't I use photoshop?!?!

A lot of my friends were already bronies before I was, and my other friends were "that's cool whatever" about it.

Most of my friends did too... but some of them make a lot of uh... "homosexuality derived" jokes which I find irritating.

LlqByyh.png

Eh, I have the MLP opening theme as my wake-up tune.I was reminded of that the hard way when the alarm on my phone was set at 10.30 am and I was already on my way at 10 am.Arrived at a busy station at around 10.30 am...Suddenly my phone started to blare out the MLP opening theme.At the center of a busy train station.:mellow:

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Ah.. people knowing about bronism.My sisters don't really care. Well, my older sister is kind of into the show now as well, ever since she saw A Dog and Pony Show, but she likes Barbie movies so I am inclined to ignore her every opinion.(She's 18)My mother already disapproves of every single thing I like, so MLP was sort of a nothing to her. She said, and I quote (translated) "You like it? I guess it must have some sort of satanic underthemes"Yeah. :mellow:

AXKP5KC.png

I cannot stop laughing right now. I didn't really expect you of all ponies to become a brony. XDAlso on the topic of dragons Basil is my favorite non-pony.
Woahwoahwoah, let's not get carried away now. I just made the pony because I'm drawn to things that are customizable. I wouldn't consider myself a brony...yet. ~U_K~
Yeah, I'd be surprised if it only took the first three episodes to get you hooked. I still wasn't sure at that point myself. Course, I don't remember what episode marked the turning point for me.

IN CHAOS, ORDER.

-Knight of Kaos