Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

How many people have actually bought any of the toys? Are any of them any good?I don't think I'd ever buy one of them for myself (although, when I was a kid I think I may have had the G1 Twilight as a hand-me-down). The reason I ask is that my mum has a seven-year-old goddaughter and Christmas is coming up. I know she likes Littlest Pet Shop, so she'd probably like ponies.To be perfectly honest, though, I don't have a very high opinion of most "girls' toys" in general. There doesn't seem to be a lot of potential for playability or creativity in most of the toys I've looked at. Basically, you can swap their accessories around and that's about it. Now I remember why I started liking Bionicle...

I know this is a sort of late answer, but I bought two of the Brushie Brushie toys.I don't regret it either.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

That doesn't look like AJ. :PAnd how could she drive a truck?

No it doesn't, though I'm more annoyed that the truck is pink, instead of say, red. To drive it, she'd use sticks attached to her legs to she could reach the peddles, and for the steering wheel she'd take a rope, wrap one end around her left hoof, thread it through the wheel, and wrap the other end around her right hoof. Problem solved. ;)

So, I woke up this morning with a big, curly Rarity-lock, just like the one Twilight got from the loopdy-hoop.I didn't know what to do with it, so I kept it. I've already overheard one person say that they really like my mane hair.

Keep it. If you're caucasian like Rarity, then you should dye it purple and your look would instantly become 20% cooler. Oh, and don't forget to take pics of your awesomeness. :P
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

is this show really that good? i'm just asking because this is the second biggest thread on the first page, and at a whopping 72 pages probably the second biggest thread currently on the forum since the changeover.

Edited by BBCCD
This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

I really like to wear my Nightmare Moon shirt in public. Did it several times already. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png Nopony around here really cares about what I wear, anyway. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

That doesn't look like AJ. :PAnd how could she drive a truck?

No it doesn't, though I'm more annoyed that the truck is pink, instead of say, red. To drive it, she'd use sticks attached to her legs to she could reach the peddles, and for the steering wheel she'd take a rope, wrap one end around her left hoof, thread it through the wheel, and wrap the other end around her right hoof. Problem solved. ;)

So, I woke up this morning with a big, curly Rarity-lock, just like the one Twilight got from the loopdy-hoop.I didn't know what to do with it, so I kept it. I've already overheard one person say that they really like my mane hair.

Keep it. If you're caucasian like Rarity, then you should dye it purple and your look would instantly become 20% cooler. Oh, and don't forget to take pics of your awesomeness. :P
I'm fairly pale, but nowhere near Rarity-white. As awesome as that suggestion is, I don't think it would hold if I tried to dye it. My default hairstyle is actually closer to Pinkie Pie( I'm pretty sure Rarity doesn't get frizz like I do).And I wouldn't want to have a Rarity-curl all the time. It gets in my face, and people keep trying to play with it. Not to metion the small, purple dragons that might start following me...

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

<---- New avatar. :P

You know a pony fic is gonna be bad, when the author apologizes for what you're about to read. >.<

Good thing it's a rarity, in my experience. :PMost of the fics I read are pretty awesome.Allegrezza <3 Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Raritwi!You did not just make that joke... >/)<Most of the fics I've read are good... a couple that were kinda meh, but nothing bad.

Yes, yes I did. :P

I was burned by "Cupcakes", and refuse to read anymore fics.

Eh, just avoid the Grimdark tag. :P

f9Qcky7.png

I was burned by "Cupcakes", and refuse to read anymore fics.

I wonder if that's my problem... hrm. I just never read fanfics, like... at all. :PI started Past Sins, but I dropped it like a hot stone for some reason. Come to think of it, I haven't really taken a good look around the fandom at all... oh well, that's my problem. -Skar

I'm still not planning to read cupcakes.

Don't do it! It's scary! -sends Mr. Scruffy the teddy bear and Lewa Mata outside to defend the pillow fort-I was later saddened to discover I do not actually have a teddy bear named Mr. Scruffy... So I sent Tahu instead. XD

Tekulo, that's a funny way to spell Fluttershy. XD

This is exactly the reason why I love everyone here. XD Though, Fluttershy is also one of my top favorites. ^^

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Who's twist?

Applebloom's lisping friend who first appeared getting her cutie mark in Call of the Cutie.I think she later appeared in Return of Harmony, but I'm not sure.
I think Twist was only in Call of the Cutie and Cutie Pox.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!