New Cryoshell Single Released

Yesterday Cryoshell, known for being one of the bands behind the music of Bionicle, released a new single from their upcoming album, Next to Machines. You can go listen to or buy Slipping on your music platform of choice from Apple to YouTube. I enjoyed it on my first play and will probably go back a and re-listen to it a few times over the course of the weekend. I'm looking forward to see what else they come out with for the album! Let us know your thoughts on the new song in the Talkback.

View the full article

• 4 weeks later...

Had to listen to it a few times. But it's worth the buy. Cryoshell despite moving on from Lego. Still carries a Bionicle feeling to there music.

It's probably more accurate to say that Bionicle music (for the last four years of G1, at least) had a Cryoshell feeling to its music. Stuff like "Move Along", the soundtracks of the first three movies, and the Power Pack music from 2001 didn't sound very much like Cryoshell at all. That doesn't mean the sense of Bionicle-associated nostalgia doesn't apply, though!