Inktober Bionicle Drawings

2018-10-09_Water_teaser.png

Sometimes you need a bit of inspiration to get the creative juices flowing. That's one of the ideas behind Inktober, which provides a list of prompts each year and calls on artists to make one inked drawing each day for the month of October. BZPower member Tattorack took a couple of their prompts and decided to give them a Bionicle twist with Masks and Water. I'm especially fond of the second piece and the way the water is crashing up against the rock. If you're also participating in Inktober and have made some Bionicle drawings, let us know in the Talkback!

View the full article

I got FEATURED!?!

Awesome! Thanks a lot!

Wow I didn't even know you were still on here! Congrats man! :D

Honestly, not so much. I pop in occasionally, hoping to hear something new from Bionicle G1, hoping that maybe perhaps that MNOG III got picked up by someone, or maybe to see if the creative outlet is as alive as it was before.

Whenever I make something Bionicle related this is still the first place I go to to showcase them, like the Inktober drawings.

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE