Piece use suggestions

Legodudelol

So I'm making a modular lego city and I am trying to use all of my lego pieces in it and there are some that I can't figure out how to incorporate it into a building, so I will every now and then tell you a piece using it's name in ldd and I want suggestions as to what I can use it for on a building. The first one is "Windscreen 2x5x1 1/3".

My Epic: Ahkmou's Return and My story collection: Takanuva's Travels are my stories so far, look 'em up.

So I'm making a modular lego city and I am trying to use all of my lego pieces in it and there are some that I can't figure out how to incorporate it into a building, so I will every now and then tell you a piece using it's name in ldd and I want suggestions as to what I can use it for on a building. The first one is "Windscreen 2x5x1 1/3".

Hm... the most obvious use to me would be to use that for some sort of skylight (assuming it's in a transparent color). Sharing the color and part number as well might make it easier to cross reference and come up with ideas.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Hm... the most obvious use to me would be to use that for some sort of skylight (assuming it's in a transparent color). Sharing the color and part number as well might make it easier to cross reference and come up with ideas.

Thank you for the suggestion, I wonder why I didn't think of that myself. I don't know how to find the part number, but I'm just looking for how I could use the shape as I can figure out how to incorporate the color later. And yes, it is transparent.

Edited by Legodudelol

My Epic: Ahkmou's Return and My story collection: Takanuva's Travels are my stories so far, look 'em up.

Any Idea how I could use some transparent "Shell 6x12x6 w/bow/angle"? a semi-recent example of this piece would be the large transparent piece on Ronin's vehicle from Lego Ninjago back when the main baddies where ghosts.

Like with the previous part you mentioned, I'd think a skylight would be the best application for a large curved glass piece like that in a City layout. For a piece like this I'd think it might be suitable for letting light into a large modern building like a train or bus station.

Any Idea how I could use some transparent "Shell 6x12x6 w/bow/angle"? a semi-recent example of this piece would be the large transparent piece on Ronin's vehicle from Lego Ninjago back when the main baddies where ghosts.

Like with the previous part you mentioned, I'd think a skylight would be the best application for a large curved glass piece like that in a City layout. For a piece like this I'd think it might be suitable for letting light into a large modern building like a train or bus station.

Hm, okay then, thanks for the suggestion.

Next piece is the various lengths of "corrugated pipe"

Hm, okay then, thanks for the suggestion.

Next piece is the various lengths of "corrugated pipe"

Those can often be good for things like HVAC ducts or downspouts on the sides of buildings.