My Old Account Doesn't Exist?

ThisGuyNeedsHelp

Hi!

Got a recent wave of nostalgia when someone brought up BZPower the other day out of nowhere, and wanted to check out what's been going on since and catch-up. Anyways, I've tried to log into my old account, ~Toshiro~ and unfortunately, completely forgot what password I was using at the time - I believe it's been 10 or so years since I've been on the site. I attempted to use the "Forgot Password", but it returns that my username does not exist. I actually came across my old blog on this site through Google-searching, so I know it in fact does exist, but I'm a bit confused, and hoping there's a way I'd be able to get my old account back.

Thanks!

Conor

I'm not sure, but it's possible the issue is your login username being different from your display name (they're actually separate things on BZP - the username I sign in with is not TuragaNuva). Any idea if you might have set your username to something other than your display name?

Alternatively, of course, you can use the email address associated with your account to reset your password instead of using your username, but I'm guessing it's been long enough that you're not sure what email you used.

If you can't find/remember either your username or email for your account, I'm not sure what you can do. A staff member might be able to help you out, but I don't know how they would be able to verify that the account is yours.

sigbanner.gif