Could G3 be coming soon?

I never saw the show in 2016, so I have no clue what it was really like. But it definitely seemed anticlimactic.

Basically, the Toa refresh the seal keeping Makuta imprisoned (they don’t even fight him) then go back into the sky where they will wait until they are needed again (that last part we don’t even really see, the ending narration just tells us). There’s not even anything in between those, I don’t think. Just “We win” and they’re among the stars in the next shot. It wasn’t too memorable, though, so I may be remembering it wrong.

• Upvote 1

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

• 2 weeks later...

I was under the impression that G2 actually had a conclusive ending with no loose ends, albeit a rushed and anticlimactic one.

It definitely had loose ends, especially looking close into the details, these loose ends seemed to be pointing in the direction of plans for story continuation that would be potentially extremely interesting. Look through the artbook, the last page shows a castle in the shadow realm with the mask of ultimate power painted on a pillar at its entrance, in addition to a portal that Okotan’s were coming out of approaching its entrance. The art was separated from the rest in the book. Make of that what you will.

I never saw the show in 2016, so I have no clue what it was really like. But it definitely seemed anticlimactic.

Basically, the Toa refresh the seal keeping Makuta imprisoned (they don’t even fight him) then go back into the sky where they will wait until they are needed again (that last part we don’t even really see, the ending narration just tells us). There’s not even anything in between those, I don’t think. Just “We win” and they’re among the stars in the next shot. It wasn’t too memorable, though, so I may be remembering it wrong.
That’s not exactly what happened, there was definitely more to it in details, episode 1 and 2 was slower pased and better explained (and centered around a ark about Umarak, Makuta, and the Mask of Control with a surprising ending), but not too complicated or unfinished, the last half brought up dozens of questions and felt far too rushed, and left you with few answers. Edited by bizfig