So... No constraction this year? :(

Lenny7092

Hi, guys! I see that constraction is gone this year. No sign of them in toy fair this year, either. You know, in this decade, constraction was getting weaker and weaker until it’s gone this year. It’s shocking to look at it this way. I bet constraction are complaining about it right now. Why does constraction deserve this terrible fate? Lego shouldn’t have done this. I think Lego is so busy with other Lego themes and has budget issues while Ninjago, The Lego Movies, Star Wars, and the Super Hero themes are popular. First, Bionicle G1 is gone, then Hero Factory, and lastly Bionicle G2. There’s no replacement for Bionicle G2, and their stories are unfinished. This is a cruel world we all live in now. (Crying in tears of sadness)

To be honest, without constraction, I don’t know what to buy from Lego. I felt like that I have no great purpose in my life that makes me happy (Ninjago is something that I follow though, even though that I am more of a constraction person than a playset person, to be honest, but I like the TV show). We are in a dark age/Great Depression, y’all.:(

I hope that Lego will bring the constraction category back somehow. Bionicle deserves a lot more praise and respect because it is one of Lego’s most popular themes in history and it saved Lego from babkruptcy when it began. Hero Factory is an okay theme, but I feel it could have potential, like Bionicle, and needed some improvement to fix things up. I hope that Lego could satisfy the fans by bringing back Bionicle G1 a little bit just to finish up the G1 story to resolve its unresolved stuff. Same goes to HF and Bionicle G2. Plus, a good Bionicle G3, HF G2, a Sonic Generations-equse crossover with Bionicle G1 and G2, a Bionicle and Hero Factory crossover and cinematic universe-equse theme in terms of story, good TV shows that are like Ninjago (like have 10-13 TV episodes per season while the season is based on a storyline), but be more accurate to the sets and have 3D animation be good 3D animation in the style of Transformers: Prime), either good 3D animated theatrical movies or theatrical live-action movies with humans and the planet Earth as the constraction themes’ own cinematic universe (in the more child-friendly style of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, not the wacky The Lego Movies), and good TT Games Lego video games with console versions (in the style of the Super Heroes games, not The Lego Movie 2). I mean, I think the constraction deserve to have these good stuff. I feel that they have that potential.

So, what do you think, guys? Man, I need these themes back in my life.:(

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I can sort of stand the lack of constraction sets, but only as long as there is a worthy alternative to them. For 2019, these themes would be Ninjago, Lego Movie 2, and Overwatch. However, if these three were to end without being replaced, I'm not sure what I'd do (at least when it comes to new sets). I feel your pain.

RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, KingBoss said:

oh Gosh, I FEEL YOUR PAIN. Constraction still Gone and it still hurts. and yeah I agree, without Constraction, I don’t know what to buy from Lego as well. Dark Times indeed my friend...

Hey @KingBoss, please make sure to check the date of the last post in a topic before you reply. The post before yours was made in March 2019, so this topic has been inactive for a year. According to the LEGO Discussion Rules & Guidelines, topics that have been inactive for over 60 days should not be replied to.

Instead, if you'd like to continue the discussion, please feel free to start a new topic! :)

Revived topic closed.

• Eyru locked this topic