what would you change in the bionicle lore?

Well, I would get rid of the idea about the alternate dimensions thing because everything’s a mess a little, do a Cinematic Universe with Hero Factory because they’re similar, do a crossover with G2, and finish the unfinished the serials for our sake. Plus, give Toa Mata Nui a Thornax Launcher, and make Makuta Teridax use that Ultimate Dume form in his 2004 set as a way to attack his enemies when he is in his winged Titan form from Legends of Metru Nui Movie, like how Jafar and Maleficent from their Disney movies turn themselves into their monster forms to attack their enemies. Also, have Teridax change into his form called Makuta Nui in 2003.

The Mask of Life should have the ability to resurrect people without sacrificing lives to revive the Great Spirit, and there should be time travel. I also wish that the Red Star can revive people even if their minds are messed up and smashed.

Plus, Lesovikk needs to cheer up by helping Toa. Have minor characters that are released in sets, like Lesovikk, Mazeka, and some Agori and Glatorian, help out other characters in the main storylines. Bring Vultraz back to the main reality and Alternate Teridax back to his. Give the Element Lords names. Have the Bahrag create more Bohrok-Kal. Make Kaita in Toa Nuva (three of them didn’t do it), Toa Metru/Toa Hordika, Toa Inika/Toa Mahri, Bohrok, Bohrok-Kal, Bohrok-Kal (three of them didn’t do it), Turaga, Matoran, and the Piraka happen. I mean, have characters use the Kaita for their attacks more often, like how Steven universe does it. Do natural six-Toa fusions, which is like Kaita, but with six Toa. Gelu should have ice powers, and the Iron Tribe should have their own Element Lord. Tahu should get replacements for his destroyed Kanohi Nuva and get his Nuva form back, but the Energized Protodermis being used to make the Golden Armor fit on his Nuva form. Plus, the Armor’s should be used like a normal Kanohi Mask rather than just once. Also, I do the fusion on the Golden-skinned creature that is made of all six Piraka and three other beings. Reveal The Shadowed One’s name as well.

I would like to think that the G1’s Mask of Time is a lower half of a bigger Mask of Time, like G2. I would say that Voporak would have that upper half that gives him his time-based powers.

Vakama shouldn’t have betrayed the Toa Hordika to help the Visorak. Matoro shouldn’t have died, either. Vorox should have been cured, and the Makuta Phantoka’s and Makuta Mistika’s problems (their blind eyes and mutations, respectively) should have been solved by curing them. Also, give the Toa Mistika and Makuta Mistika their own Matoran partners. I would have loved to see Makuta Teridax participate in the battle in Karda Nui. Plus, cute both all Shadow Takanuva and Vultraz. Also, give some of the characters, like Gelu, Malum, Zesk, Lhikan’s Toa team, and Lesovikk’s Toa team, more screen time, I would say.

For G2, have all of the Toa’s golden masks being stolen and drained, have each Toa fight it’s own regular Skull villain counterpart, undo the ending and make the story expand more to make things more satisfying rather than being rushed, have Umarak control all six of the Elemental Creatures, give each Toa it’s own Elemental Beast counterpart, have the Toa defeat Umarak the Destroyer, make the Toa’s fight with fight with Makuta more reasonable, have Ekimu help out the Toa more, the lower half of the Mask of Time being found, out the two halves together, and give the Masks of Ultimate Power and Time more screen time, I would say, and give them their own storylines to be important in.

Plus, give the Great Beings their own powers. I would also like to think that the Great Beings accidentally create the Energized Protodermis.

Plus, give G2 it’s own G1 characters and stuff and be more like G1 while G1 would probably include characters and stuff from G2. I would like to think that Okoto is somewhere in Aqua Magna.

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

1.  Psionics is not an element - acid would be.

Give an explaination as to the difference between Stone and Earth or possible switch them.

Make love canon/ show the factories where matoran are made. Possibly both.

Less races - have some, but just not so many. Make one of the Barraki a Skakdi from the time before they where mutated, or more Vortixx in the Dark Hunters.

No Mono-Gender elements.

More characters aligned to the minor elements.

• Psionics is not an element - acid would be.
  • Give an explaination as to the difference between Stone and Earth or possible switch them.
  • Make love canon/ show the factories where matoran are made. Possibly both.
  • Less races - have some, but just not so many. Make one of the Barraki a Skakdi from the time before they where mutated, or more Vortixx in the Dark Hunters.
  • No Mono-Gender elements.
  • More characters aligned to the minor elements.

Same with no mono-gender elements.

I would like to know where were the Great Beings when Spherus Magna was destroyed. They could’ve have said anything to SM’s people about their plans, so people don’t have to hate them.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)