Recalled lego products

Alexander123

Best I could find so far were two products on the official LEGO website. Each of the products are at least ten years old, so that warrants a pat on the back. I mean, no recalled products since 2009. Astounding!

I was honestly surprised to find such a link at all, considering LEGO's reputation of quality. Sure, they're a notorious choking hazard and a lot of their projectile launchers could injure an eye, but that's about it.

mindeth the cobwebs

If I remember correctly, there was a Bionicle set in 2007 (Lesovikk) that was recalled shortly after its initial release because it was missing a piece. I just quickly checked the Bionicle Wiki site and yes, it does say that really happened to that set.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

If I remember correctly, there was a Bionicle set in 2007 (Lesovikk) that was recalled shortly after its initial release because it was missing a piece. I just quickly checked the Bionicle Wiki site and yes, it does say that really happened to that set.

Sounds like they patched that up nice and quick; my Lesovikk came complete.

• Like 1

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 months later...

I knew about the truck, first time learning about the remote control. LEGO is a really great company when it comes to stuff like this, both quality control of what gets released and being on top of it when something slips through the cracks.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!