Looking for models of the G2 head and a mask.

Krungus

I'm wanting to try at creating my own Bionicle pieces and printing them out, however I've run into a roadblock, that being creating masks. I've been searching for a few days now and I haven't exactly found anything exactly helpful on this matter. If anybody has anything on a 3D model of the heads used in generation 2's sets, alongside a mask; (Which mask isn't exactly important as I primarily need it for the clip,) so I could more accurately create masks that actually fit on, I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance!

:v)

Got a collection of G1 masks but no G2 stuff. I am using them for Pepakura paper art, so I can sculpt some MoL style Matoran and others, my best hope to help is to recommend you to this site https://www.yeggi.com/q/bionicle+masks/

I have found a great deal of mask patterns and models there. Though oddly not the Great Masks of the Toa Mata, got those from Modeler Resource along with the Toa models I suspect a Biomedia connection there and all I can say is thanks if so.

Bionicle is amazing.

Legends Never Die!

1 hour ago, Toa Komali said:

Got a collection of G1 masks but no G2 stuff. I am using them for Pepakura paper art, so I can sculpt some MoL style Matoran and others, my best hope to help is to recommend you to this site https://www.yeggi.com/q/bionicle+masks/

I have found a great deal of mask patterns and models there. Though oddly not the Great Masks of the Toa Mata, got those from Modeler Resource along with the Toa models I suspect a Biomedia connection there and all I can say is thanks if so.

Thanks! I'm finding some useful stuff here, like a head compatible with g2 masks, and I might just be able to get the boost I need from this!

:v)