All Insane Kids (band) and where to find them

Jean Valjean

:kaukau: A quick nostalgic refresher:

Alright, now that we're on the same page, where on earth would I find an M4A file of this song?  When I look up this band, I found a topic on another forum wondering whatever happened to to them, so I'm not alone in wondering where I can get high quality files of their songs.  I've heard some say that the band only existed within the Bionicle creative team,that they were formed to write a couple of songs for marketing, and then disbanded.  Some additional searches seem to suggest otherwise, since I can find a couple of other songs by them ("White Chrismas" and "My Way" released on 2011).  Anyway, I was wondering if I could find an album anywhere that has this particular song.  It's been nagging me in the back of my mind forever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JSLBrowning said:

I don't know a lot about All Insane Kids, other than the fact that their actual name was "Dial Zero" (for some reason, they used a fake name when writing songs for BIONICLE).

You can find high-quality MP3s of their BIONICLE songs on the BioMedia Project.

Yeah, for some reason:P  (And link to said website.)

Also, I feel like the last time this topic came up on BZPower the consensus was that AiK was a proto-Cryoshell, but not much else info surfaced besides that. 

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

:kaukau: Thank you.  That has been incredibly helpful.  Granted, the official MP3 is a slightly different version of the song, that ends with a fade instead of some heavy head-rocking, but I downloaded the music video directly from BioMedia, which is probably the best that I'm going to get.  Certainly, it's better than any of the uploads to YouTube.