Fattest-looking Bionicle characters?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys! Thanksgiving is coming, and I would like to ask you this: There are many characters who are known for their distinctive looks. There are some characters that are Hulk-sized and some look like muscular jocks. Some people like to say that some of these characters look fat. Lol. Technically, I don’t think that Matoran Universe people can gain weight, neither do they eat much, but it’s because they look bulky. Hulk and Thanos from Marvel are muscular, for example, but people say that they can look fat because of their bulky bodies. Lol. Here are a list of Bionicle characters who I think look the fattest: 

1. Onua - all of his forms look fat, but he lost a lot of weight in his 2008 form. 

2. Pohatu - he does have a big but in his 2001 and 2002 forms. Plus, his 2008 form make his upper torso look big. 

3. the Bohrok in general - they look kind of chubby 

4. Makuta Teridax - his 2003 form looks fat. I think eating Nidhiki, Krekka, and his Niwark must be fattening. Same would go to G2 Makuta, as he looks like that Umarak the Destroyer and a bunch of other beings must be fattening for him. 

5. Takutanuva - he looked like that Teridax ate Takanuva, who may be fattening to him. 

6. Krekka - he looks chubby 

7. Keetongu - he looks chubby 

8. Voporak - he looks chubby, as he looks like Sidorak having eaten Roodaka and Keetongu. 

9. Axonn - he looks chubby 

10. Carapar - he looks chubby with his armor 

11. Gadunka - he loved to eat. 

12. Karzahni - he looks chubby. 

13. Miserix - he looks chubby. I think the Klakk and Spiriah must be fattening when he grew up to 40 feet tall. 

14. Malum - he looks chubby with his armor. 

15. Tarduk - he looks bulky with his armor and stature. 

16. Tuma - he looks chubby. 

17. Stronius - he looks chubby with his armor. 

18. Ekimu - he looks chubby with his short normal form. 

19. Skull Basher - he looks chubby with his armor, despite being a living skeleton. 

20. Umarak the Destroyer - he looks chubby, as either the power from the Mask of Control must be fattening or he ate the Elemental Creatures. 

Honorary mentions are the Piraka and Nektann (their faces look pudgy), Mantax (the shoulder armor), and Nocturn (his bulky torso). 

So, there. I know characters in general aren’t actually fat, but the thought about it can be something to laugh at. Lol. Who do you think looks the fattest?:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

20 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

5. Takutanuva - he looked like that Teridax ate Takanuva, who may be fattening to him. 

20 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

9. Axonn - he looks chubby

Childhood me: *deeply offended* "CLEARLY Axonn and Takutanuva are not "FAT", merely big-boned!" XD

Irnakk is really the only model that has ever struck me as being fat (with that Zamor-gut), but 2001 and 2002 Pohatu has straight up hips. 

I have a vague memory of arguing with one of my buddies who thought that Pohatu was a girl because he had a more "girly shape" (7 year old boys: funny AND offensive!) 

For some reason the Miru Nuva looks kinda chonky to me.... :mirunu:

Sig..gif.a3346491b24c9bc3827e18c57ef3b7ff.gif.6f7ce54313e70f1931299845e4d29d20.gif

I have a vague memory of arguing with one of my buddies who thought that Pohatu was a girl because he had a more "girly shape" (7 year old boys: funny AND offensive!)

Seeing as the female body is wide around the hips (whereas the male body is wide around the shoulders), I can see where your buddy was coming from.

No, the buddy's a dumb, because Pohatu's wide at the shoulders too.

Never really saw Pohatu as fat. He's just in the hunched posture used by runners.

The Bohrok definitely have that "chubby beetle" thing going. The "Makuta Nui"/Ash Bear design has some chub to it as well. Krekka's a bit on the pudgy side, as fits the "big dumb muscle" stereotype. Gadunka's right up there... But nothing's as fat as Greg Farshtey's head.

It's hard to say since most of them are mostly-armored beings. Makuta's 2003 form comes to mind, but just because of how the Rahkshi torso on his belly slopes downward. But that also could,in a weird way, create the shape of a business suit or something. Realistically, fatness probably just wasn't a concept in the BIONICLE universe.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

2 hours ago, Sir Kohran said:

It didn't. It gave us some comics, books and serials after Bionicle was created by some other people.

I know, but nobody referenced Bob Thompson or Christian Faber or Christoffer Raundahl or Alastair Swinnerton or Cathy Hapka or Leah Weston Kaae etc... 

Plus, small picture=smaller textbox 

Sig..gif.a3346491b24c9bc3827e18c57ef3b7ff.gif.6f7ce54313e70f1931299845e4d29d20.gif