Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC:"Still leaving me elbow room, Lark?" As the Scrafty's fist came down..."Jackal, drop, roll, and Bubble Blaster!"...The Prinplup slid under the falling Scrafty, a stream of bubbles shot at his feet. As Manuel continued to descend, the bubbles would come higher... ...and explode against the back of his head. That would be a critical KO. From the front, it would hurt, but you could get back up, but when individual bombardments of water hit you in the back of the head with the force of a baseball bat, it would send you reeling back. And, Hex hoped, down for the count.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Seth and Kinali saw only darkness as the fortress was destroyed. They saw Evan leaving without them, and knew they would not survive. They awaited the moment when they would be incinerated by the flames... That moment never came. It happened much quicker than they could have expected. A portal opened up as a dark tendril grabbed hold of them. Unable to resist, they were dragged through the portal. 'What is happening? What is going on?!' Setth thought as they traveled. 'How many times must I be teleported around?' Seth and Kinali suddenly found themselves in a dark alley. "Your lives have been saved, Seth and Klim," said an all too familiar voice. Seth and Klim rose to their feet weakly, a look of anger on both their faces. Standing before them.... was Shade. "Don't make me take them away from you."~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC: And once more, Hex had proved capable of improvising. Lark grinned, though. He could see it now. The Prinplup was to duck and roll under the landing Manuel, firing off bubbles as it moved- -Right into the range of the Scrafty's tail. "D-Tail." So even while the bubbles fired, and Manuel landed on its feet- -He pivoted, lifting one foot and spinning to slam his tail through the bubbles as the appendage flew towards the penguin. While certainly not the most powerful move and only effective against one type, its main real strategic value being to switch other's 'mon forcibly, Dragon Tail had the advantage over others in that it guarded Manuel's back and could attack those behind it. And it would definitely deal a good amount of damage to the Prinplup if it hit, anyways.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Fo' sho'.

IC - Ethan W - Lilycove: Ethan looked at his watch. "All right, well, if we're going to talk to Archie, we'll need to talk to the sheriff... guy... main head guard... person... dude... yeah," he said. "Whatever. I'm going to head to the jail to set up an appointment or whatever; anyone care to come along?" Karin seemed to step forward. He nodded. "All righty, then; your two can meet us there in a few minutes." He headed in the direction of the jail.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

-==IC: Orange==-

Orange nodded, as Zach let Blade out to help.

"Alright. Plan is to teleport everyone from here to Ecruteak, with this Abra's help." Zach explained out loud, even though he didn't really need to do so, as Blade nodded, and started to teleport everyone to Ecruteak city with Aizen's help, Blade correcting Aizen the couple times it decided to be mischievous and try to teleport the people elsewhere. Eventually, the only ones who hadn't been teleported to Ecruteak were Kyle, Zach, Sonja, and Orange.

"Well, I think we can teleport two people per Pokemon to finish off the teleportation." Zach said, as he thought for a moment.

"But who should go with who? I was thinking Kyle with me, and Sonja with this Orange haired guy, what do you think?" Zach asked the other two, as Orange shrugged.

OOC: Mostly just want to report on what was found to Sonja in person. =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC:"Jackal, dodge and HP from the front."He felt like he was going through the motions. As Manuel delivered strike after strike, and Jackal fired water and more water, he could only hope it worked.The penguin slipped around the tail, feeling air swish past him. Belting out another stream of water, this time at Scrafty's front, he had visible hatred in his eyes. He wasn't going to lose.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Kyle/Sonja - Route to Ecruteak: "You want to leave Sonja here with this guy?" Kyle asked, raising an eyebrow. "Don't you think that's a little...?"

"Oh, hush," Sonja said. "I can take care of myself. Besides, we're friends; we worked together in Isshu."

Kyle opened his mouth to say something, though was forced to resign himself to her decision after receiving a look from her. Rolling his eyes, he moved over to Zach, teleporting with him before the Abra went back to fetch the other two. "I still feel uncomfortable with this," the Liberty agent said quiety. "Even if I did work with another Rocket just yesterday..."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach chuckled.

"Well, it was either you or her, really." Zach said with a shrug, though kinda wondered why they had Aizen teleport them, but didn't comment on that.

"But I understand what you mean."

"Hi." Orange said, as he couldn't think of another way to open the conversation, but after a couple seconds of awkward silence, figured it out.

"So, you got the information I recovered, right? It seems like the two incidents we were investigating are somehow connected..." Orange said with a frown.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC - Ethan - Lilycove City: Ethan turned his head to look at the younger Rocket member, a grin on his sunglassed face. "Glad you asked; I'm a master of the Bug and Grass types!" he said this with proud enthusiasm. At a possibly confused look from Karin, he grinned and explained, "I grew up in Azalea Town, with Bugsy. So I know a lot about Grass and Bug types. So yeah."

IC - Kyle - Ecruteak City: Kyle raised an eyebrow. "Really? Why's that?"

OOC: Will reply to Orange in a little bit.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

"Well, this guy's new to us. He might have history with Sonja, but we don't know about it. And while there are some good Rockets; we know there are some that are outright evil. So I get where you're coming from." Zach said with a slight shrug.

"That said, it was a matter of there only being two spots, so someone would've been doubled up." Zach said once more, try to and explain that.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: "Azalea huh," Karin took a breath. "I grew up in Goldenrod but never really went anywhere else. The closest I ever got to Azalea was our side of Ilex forest. I never really did have a type preference, but I just say water if anyone asks. I guess it's because my first Polémon was a Buizel. Also caught a Trapinch on my last mission. I don't have much, but it works."The prison was in view by now. "Well here we are, it seems."

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

IC: "Leap, Brick Break. Ready tail." Lark had seen it too: The two would not be able to resolve the fight this way. So he had chosen another option: Command Manuel to ready for another move. While it would leave his mon's moves predictable, it would force Hex to second-guess, as well as give the Scrafty some time to ready for its inevitable turning attack. The Scrafty's ever-grim countenance stayed stoically determined and disciplined as ever as its now-landing tail and foot sent it flying, Brick Breaking through the Hydro Pump once more towards Jackal. Its expression contrasted directly with that of its foe's: The cold sentience in its eyes could not be more visible, an unnervingly detached intelligence compared to that of the Prinplup's.

[Profiles]

IC:"Jackal, pivot and-"Hex was interrupted by a squawk. Brick Break had pile-driven into the Prinplup's shoulder. The penguin stumbled back, hopping on his back foot, finally falling back and landing face-first."Well played."He retrieved Jackal, then crossed his arms."Shall we be off?" he said, a bit indignant.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "To you, too." Lark nodded to the request, adrenaline rush finally leaving his body as he returned to the world. Blinking once to make sure the battle had just happened again, he retrieved a tired, but still stoic Manuel with a nod. Woah... That was even better than the first time, thought Joseph with a grin. Ever since he'd met Hex, his view on battling had changed. It wasn't just something, it was the thing. It invigorated the strategist, excited him, made him feel as though he was on a higher plane of existence. He didn't know how, or why. But what he did know right now was that battling was one of the best things that had ever happened to him, and he'd thank Hex for that...Later, of course. Not because of the time they were wasting standing around; merely because he was still too lazy to do such a thing immediately. Finally he turned to the third member of their group and turned serious, almost the picture of Manuel for a moment. "Tim, I presume you are done eating? If so, we will proceed to journey to Lilycove," he said quietly and with a degree of newfound authority. OOC: Char development=YAY -The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC - Kyle - Ecruteak City: "What I meant was, what do you mean by 'it was either you or her'?" Kyle clarified, though trailed off as something caught his attention. In the shadows of some trees a fair distance behind Zach, someone stood; while their face was obscured, their cloths and posture was familiar. An icy feeling gripped Kyle's stomach as he saw the boy, remembering their last encounter; a blink later, however, and he had disappeared.

IC - Sonja - Route to Ecruteak: Sonja nodded. "Yup," she said. "So this Pierce guy and the Hojohsin league are related to that man, Ford. I wonder how he convinced people to let him take office with that kind of information lying about..."

IC - Ethan - Lilycove Jail: Ethan nodded. "Not everyone chooses to specialize, and that's fine by me," he said, opening the jail house door. "And you appear to be right." He let Karin in before entering after her, looking around. Wasting little time, he moved over to the secretary window thingy. "Excuse me."

The attendant didn't bother to look up from her magazine. "What do you want?"

"It's my understanding that Archie, the former leader of Team Aqua, is incarcerated here. We need to speak with him about a rumored Team Aqua revival." The lady glanced up before looking around, putting her magazine down. She seemed to recognize Ethan. "I'm sorry, but we've been under lock-down for the past week." As she spoke she tapped a finger against the desk with a calculated pace. Ethan paused, and then nodded. "I'm not supposed to let anyone through. To my knowledge, Archie is not actually being held here." She continued to tap the desk. "I have to ask you to leave immediately, unless there is another prisoner who you bear a relation to located here." She stopped tapping.

Ethan nodded again. "All right, then," he said, nodding at her as he put his sunglasses back on. "Thank you." He headed back out the door, Karin in tow. As he left, he muttered, "Well, that's a great development..."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: I need more time...

IC: (Pokemon of James) In the ultraball in which she slept, Celebi shuddered.

Somewhere, sometime, someone has messed with the timeline. But who when why?

She shuddered for a little longer before finally stopping.

Somewhere in Lilycove, Percival looked upon the Oval Office that he had to infiltrate. He slowly faded of visibility as he moved through the outer wall of the complex.

(OOC: Thoughts translated from... pokemon language....)

So far so good... Percival thought to himself as his ethereal body entered through the front door.

The front hall seemed like one would expect of a presidential residence. But something did not feel right to the Hitomoshi. Even though it was not possible for him to be seen or interacted upon by the outside world, he felt as if eyes were upon him. He did not have to go far to see why, several guards patrolled the front hall, and after close inspection he saw snipers with there guns pointed towards the door. This had shocked Percival for no small amount. The ghost wondered whether to leave right then and tell James to stay away.

No I haven't seen anything, this is is outermost layer, I need to go a little farther in...

Knowing he couldn't make any noise he moved silently down the corridor and took a left where the place began to look a lot different. For one it actually looked like what one would expect from the base of the faction. He stopped every so often to try and note where guards where. He continued down until he found a sight than placed fear into his heart. Two guards stood on the sides of a door, both were armed with loaded machine guns, and a Houndoom. One of the Houndoom's lifted up his head, beginning to sense the ghosts presence. He immeadiately ran in the opposite direction in panic. He had shifted through the walls and had thus gotten lost.

Hmm... I don't know where I am... I guess I should head to where James said we shold meet. One last thing where am I right now?

He found himself to be standing in a round room. He didn't know why but he had a feeling of dread that moment.

IC: (James himself) James and Guinevere sat at a table in a coffee shop. They were drinking coffee as a man passed by them picked up James' briefcase and left a few pieces of paper in front of the pair and left without turning his head.

A while earlier... James and Guinevere were at a different coffee shop on the other side of town. The two sat there until the aforementioned man appeared before them.

"Are you the one who wished to see me?"

"Mr. Troy. It would be best for us to speak quickly. Please look inside this briefcase." He did and a look of shock came to his face as he saw money in there.

"I want to offer you the money in this case."

"...what's the catch?"

"You have to plans for buildings of this city. I need a copy of any government building, plus anything of the waterways. Is it a deal?"

"...."

"If it is a deal, come to this address," he said handing him a piece of paper, "you can pick up this briefcase there, and leave your plans with me. You have one hour."

The two then departed and the aforementioned seen occurred.

Now

"Now that we have these, we have but to rendezvous with Percival and we should be able to make a plan to get in there," he said standing up.

Lead the way, Guinevere said and the two left a different way than the other man.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Roderick finally reached the border s of the city. The sounds of the battle had grown in intensity, and the screams had also gotten louder. "Well guys, you know what to do. Ignight, Wattling, Swirl and me will distract the Darkrais. While Rapmere, Aralia and Elgyem get people away. Mina and Jake are also doing something similar. Now go". With that, he let out his six pokémon and started running with three of them... and the ultraball in his belt started shaking.

Firma_Rigure.jpg
Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO
qs64464.jpg
Every puzzle has an answer

OOC: Wow, looking back at the first post, I just realized that the Rocket vs. Liberty war has only been going on for 12 years, not 20. :dontgetit: Because of that, I had to change a few things in the last flashback IC (mainly the fact that the war had been going on since before Dack (who is currently 19) was born). Anyway, it's fixed now!

IC: Dack
Of course, I couldn't expect to defeat Adam with only a Tailow, Dack thought to himself. That's how I first got you, he held up Luxio's Pokeball and gave it a small smile.
Three years ago...

“I thought you said this guy was in a cave,” Dack frowned, holding up an arm to shield himself from the sunlight that surrounded him as he stepped out of Oreburgh Gate.

“Not that cave,” Kevin said. “We’re going to do a bit of training first.”

“But I’ve been training for the past month!” Dack cried, outraged.

“Then a little more won’t hurt,” Kevin smiled. “Trust me, this will help.”

Dack grumbled as he followed Kevin down what his Poketch said was Route 203. Although this was Dack’s first official mission for Team Rocket, the only thing he knew was that he was going after a group of Pokemon smugglers. Kevin, his instructor, had neglected to tell him where these smugglers were hiding.

“Here we are,” Kevin said as they approached a wild Shinx.

“Tailow, Aerial Ace!” Dack said, tossing out Tailow’s Pokeball. Tailow burst out and swooped down on the Shinx in one smooth motion, knocking it out in a single hit. “There,” Dack said impatiently. “I don’t see why we have to keep--”

“That,” Kevin pointed at the unconscious Shinx, “is your problem. You use too much brute force. Here,” he handed Dack a Pokeball. “I want you to capture a Shinx without knocking it out.”

Dack snatched the Pokeball out of Kevin’s hand and trudged into the grass in search of another Shinx. “Alright, Tailow,” he said when he’d found one. “Peck... but make it a light one.”

Tailow tapped the wild Pokemon with its beak, and the Shinx responded with a zap of electricity. Tailow jumped back, startled.

“One more Peck, a little stronger this time,” Dack frowned.

Tailow nodded and jabbed its beak into the top of the Shinx’s head. The Shinx swiped at Tailow with its claws, pulling out a few feathers.

“Here goes nothing,” Dack muttered, tossing the Pokeball at the wounded Shinx. The Shinx disappeared into the ball, which began to shake. Then, with a click, it was still. Dack picked it up and turned to Kevin. “Here you go,” he said, giving him back the Pokeball.

“No, you keep it,” Kevin replied. “It’s yours.” Dack was taken aback. Having grown up around the Ice-Type Pokemon of Snowpoint, he had never considered catching another Pokemon to defeat Adam and his Abomasnow; using Tailow was simply more effective. Although Dack wanted to defeat him with only his Tailow, he figured that Adam would probably be catching more Pokemon now that he was part of Team Liberty.

I guess I might as well add some Pokemon to my own team, then, he decided. “So now what?”

“Give your Shinx this Sitrus Berry to heal it up,” Kevin said. “And now, we’ve got some smugglers to catch.”

Dack and Kevin backtracked through Oreburgh and turned north, taking a path underneath the Cycling Road. The two Rocket members then reached a cave that Kevin called Wayward Cave. With both of them wearing black Rocket uniforms, it was nearly impossible for them to see each other in the dark cave. Dack kept close to Kevin as he led the way.

“These guys have been capturing the Gible in this cave,” Kevin explained. “Then they smuggle them out to other regions like Kanto or Hoenn, where they sell them. Gible are somewhat rare in the Sinnoh Region, so you could imagine how much they’d sell for in the other regions.”

Suddenly, Kevin motioned for them to stop. “When I give the cue,” he whispered, “I want you to send out your Shinx and have it let loose Electric attacks everywhere it can reach.”

Dack, whose hand was halfway to Tailow’s Pokeball, stopped. “Why?”

“Trust me,” Kevin replied, sending out his Geodude.

“What was that?” a voice called from around the corner.

“Probably just some wild Zubat,” another sighed.

“Are you sure? It sounded sort of like a Pokeball opening to me,” the first voice said.

As the two smugglers argued, Dack noticed Kevin’s Geodude slide along the wall, blending in with the natural rock. Dack gripped Shinx’s Pokeball in his hand, ready for action.

“NOW!” Kevin yelled.

Dack twisted around and hurled the Pokeball in the direction of the voices. “Shinx, use Spark everywhere you can reach!”

From the light of the Spark attacks, Dack saw half a dozen figures trying to fend off Geodude’s Rock Slide. The smugglers sent out various bird Pokemon, all of which fell to either Shinx or Geodude’s attacks.

“Bronzor, hold them in place with Extrasensory!” Keven yelled, throwing another Pokeball.

Within minutes the battle was over, and the smugglers were held immobile, their features barely visible by the pinkish glow that surrounded them from Bronzor’s Psychic powers.

“Excellent work,” Kevin grinned. Pulling out several handcuffs, he turned to their captives. “In the name of Team Rocket, I place you under arrest for the illegal smuggling of Pokemon.” Once the smugglers were handcuffed, Kevin turned back to Dack. “Have your Shinx light up the cave.”

By Shinx’s light, Dack saw several Gible trapped in cages. “Here,” Kevin tossed him a ring of keys he had taken from one of the smugglers. “Set them free.”

“Do you see why I had you capture that Shinx, now?” Kevin asked as they walked the captured smugglers out of the cave.

“Because they all had bird Pokemon,” Dack said. “You wanted me to have a type advantage over them.”

“Partially,” Kevin nodded. “But that wasn’t the main reason.”

Dack thought for a minute. “Because your Geodude isn’t affected by electric attacks. That way, Shinx could attack blindly and wouldn’t do any damage if he hit Geodude by mistake.”

“You’re getting warmer,” Kevin smiled. “Don’t forget the Gible. They are also part Ground-Type, so you didn’t have to worry about hitting them either.”

“But I thought you said I shouldn’t use brute force,” Dack said.

“But we didn’t, did we? By altering the circumstances, we created a situation in which you could attack blindly, but it would never have worked if you’d just run in there without a plan. I knew that these smugglers used Flying Pokemon to avoid the Gible’s Ground-Type attacks, and I knew that your only Pokemon was a Tailow. In the darkness of the cave, it would be too easy to mistake your Tailow for an enemy. So I improvised. Brute force is only as good as the plan that backs it up.”

Dack squinted from the sunlight as they stepped out of the cave. “I guess I still have a lot to learn.”

“It is important that you never get so caught up in fighting the enemy that you forget to protect the innocent,” Kevin advised. “That’s what gave Team Rocket such a bad reputation under Giovanni.”

Dack nodded and let those words sink in all the way back to Purgatory.

OOC: Like Matthew, Luke, and Madison, Kevin is also a trainer from the games. In this case, he is a Hiker found on Route 207 (just north of Oreburgh).

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC - Kyle - Ecruteak City:

"What I meant was, what do you mean by 'it was either you or her'?" Kyle clarified, though trailed off as something caught his attention. In the shadows of some trees a fair distance behind Zach, someone stood; while their face was obscured, their cloths and posture was familiar. An icy feeling gripped Kyle's stomach as he saw the boy, remembering their last encounter; a blink later, however, and he had disappeared.

IC - Sonja - Route to Ecruteak:

Sonja nodded. "Yup," she said. "So this Pierce guy and the Hojohsin league are related to that man, Ford. I wonder how he convinced people to let him take office with that kind of information lying about..."

"Well, I had figured I needed to teleport with Gallade, so I would have teleported myself and someone else. Likewise, Orange was teleporting with his Abra, so he needed to teleport himself and someone else... So, all I meant, was that you and Sonja were the only ones still there that didn't have a teleport-able Pokemon, unless I've forgotten a Pokemon, which admittedly is likely." Zach explained, with a slight nod, and noticed Kyle's sudden expression change, though he didn't inquire as to the reason behind that.

Orange chuckled at that.

"Well hey, that wasn't exactly information that was easy to obtain. It was on the second floor on one of their bases, and I had just so happened to be in that very room. Of course, guards attempted to... eh... show me out of the building and into a nice padded cell right after, but luckily for me, Aizen happened to think my escape was important, and I was able to get out." Orange explained, but then paused.

"The painting though, that was totally just lying around, but I don't think they expected their basement window to just be unlocked." Orange chuckled, with a smile.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

OOC: Sorry I've been somewhat absent, busy with school stuff. I'll probably be able to get a few things in. IC - Zac Flash: "Perhaps they're hiding." He laughed. "My Kecleon would probably see them if they were hiding, anyway. He's got a thing for that." IC - Justin Icewater: Justin sat on a sidewalk of Ecruteak City. It was peaceful, if one blocked out the noise. He grew tired, though, and called out his Munna, Plush. "Could we go? I know it uses up some of your energy, but we can recover while we wait." Plush nodded. "Thanks." Plush focused, her eyes turning purple, and a portal to the Dream World opened. Quickly, before anyone could follow, Justin and Plush entered, and the portal closed, cutting them off from Johto. Inside the Dream World, Justin found a shady tree, and sat. He allowed his Pokemon to roam in the area, and slept. IC - Eric Spiros: Eric snapped out of his daydream, and noticed Ethan and Karin had left. "Oh. Slush, where are they?" Slush pointed in the direction of the jail. " Just run, I'll follow you." He ran to the prison, and met Ethan as he left the door. "What happened?"

-==IC: White/Anville Town==-

Summer nodded, as that made sense.

"True. Well, hopefully we don't run into too many problems..." Summer said with a nod.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC - Kyle - Ecruteak: "Ah," Kyle said, quickly hiding his surprise. He looked around for an excuse. "Where did Justin disappear to?"

IC - Sonja - Route to Ecruteak: "I see. Well, we'd better teleport before someone comes along here and challenges us to a battle or something."

IC - Ethan - Lilycove Jail: "We're not here," Ethan said quietly, pushing Karin and Eric around to the back of the building. There was a camera there, as well as a door. He looked at it and nodded, uncovering his eyes for a moment. He looked back at the other two agents. "Apparently the Hojohsin League is running this prison now and doesn't want anyone getting through; the secretary we were talking to -- Silvia -- is an undercover Rocket agent. According to her Morse code message, we can get in around here." The sound of a door electronically unlocking rang out; Ethan moved over to it and opened it, checking for guards before beckoning for Eric and Karin to enter. "She said something about them holding a bunch of kids as prisoners; if you two can find Archie and ask him what we need to know, I'll go help the kids break out -- I can't in good conscience leave them in the League's hands."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Zach/Ecruteak City==-

Zach frowned, as he looked around.

"Hmm; that's a good question." Zach said with a frown, as he didn't have a clue where the other trainer could have gotten to.

Orange chuckled, and then nodded.

"Right, good idea." Orange said, and nodded to Aizen, as the two then teleported away, and then arrived in Ecruteak, just as planned.

OOC: =P

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: Lark's authoritative tone and change in body language appeared to be lost on the teen, who rose with the same casual manner and easy grin as he'd appeared in. They were all friends, and had found that they actually could synergize quite well with eachother, barring friendly jokes at eachother's expense, so there was no real leader amongst them. Meaning, Tim was as lax with them as he was with any of his friends. "Yeah, been done. Good battle, guys. Looks like we've all come pretty far since that first day, eh?" he said, slinging his now zipped backpack over his shoulder.

helo frens

IC: "Yes...," said the young man absent-mindedly, staring into space. Lark frowned to himself, blinking. Why had he just used that tone with Tim? They were friends, all of them, gears which turned in perfect unison. They needed no order, no command-they shared a bond, and that was all there was to it. Friends. Partners. Brothers. So why had he turned out of turn, so to speak? Joseph soon decided to ignore the lapse in judgement. The trainer now shoved it to the idea to the back of his mind and inclined his head. Running his fingers through his dirty golden locks, then settling them into the hard curve of his neck, he cracked it in a yawn. It was an old habit he kept from childhood, a way of pretending he was bored to relieve stress in public. A lapse in judgement...That's all it was. Only that, and nothing more. Nothing more.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC: Ryan
Every muscle in Ryan's body was tensed as the group moved silently down the hallway. Every sense was on alert. Osha and Togie are still fainted, he realized. And Gabite's barely hanging on. That only leaves Quil and Misdreavus with substantial health. I'm not sure how Alex's Pokemon are, but I do know that things could get nasty if we run into any Hojohsin guards.

They had been walking for some time when Abra gave the telepathic cry Ryan had been dreading. There's a group of guards right around the corner! Quick, this way! Abra led the group down a side hallway. Ryan held his breath, praying that the guards couldn't hear his heart hammering inside his chest.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Tim cracked his knuckles, his fingers were getting pretty stiff. He glanced at Lark, who seemed to have something on his mind. After a moment's consideration, he shrugged, deciding not to pry. "So," he began, returning his fingerless gloves to his hands. "Old Aqua base, right?"

helo frens

IC (Thomas) [Ecruteak with the others that I'm too lazy to name]: "Nobody remembered me." Deoxys turned to him. "Who are you?" He asked. OOC: That was so legal. And canon.

Edited by Uber Bunny

I

___warned

__________you

______________about

____________________the

_______________________stairs

____________________________bro

99041.png

Why hello there children! Good to see this is still going. I know I kind of disappeared for a while before the forums got taken down. But school got hectic and I was juggling way too many responsibilities. However, my final exams are in a week and once those are over I can't wait to get back into it. Has anything happened to my characters since I left? Or has Buzz just disappeared for a bit?

IC: "I'm afraid now may not be the time," interjected Lark, getting back to reality. "To be frank, only two of my 'mon haven't been knocked out, with one still injured, and I'm pretty sure all of yours have been as well, Hex," he added. "While it's true that we all carry a stock of potions and such," continued the trainer, "this mission has been qualified as very high-risk, even if it is reconaissance-the Hojohsin league in charge here will kill or capture any Rockets or Liberty members when sighted as being such. That's not to mention the very high possibility that the Rockets are sniffing around here, too, and that Team Aqua is very possibly back," warned Joseph. "We need to save our supplies for later and make it to a 'mon center while we have the chance." Joseph found the idea of another battle strangely appealing at the moment, but his rational mind knew that idea to be foolhardy. The main reason the three had been sent on the mission was that they were relatively new and unheard of Liberty agents-it was highly unlikely that Team Liberty's foes already had data on them. Therefore, they appeared to be safe, at least for now. But what if one enemy did, or what if the rumors of Team Aqua's revival were already being investigated by the Rockets? Things could, and most likely would, get messy very quickly. And the trio had to take that into account, Lark felt. While it was plausible that the combined might of Hex, Joseph, and Tim would be enough to take on lower-level to moderately high up Rockets or Hojohsin, they wouldn't be able to take on too many, especially not if their stock of potions had already been dipped into a few times. No, it was best to stay safe, Lark concluded. This mission could count on their pragmatism, especially as Joseph knew he and his friends had a high chance of being caught or shot if discovered. Best to stay safe, and use a pokemon center while they still could.

[Profiles]

OOC:

GLaDOS: Buzz's basically just disappeared for a bit. =P And welcome back, then. =) Well, obviously when you actually return. =P

-==IC: Black/Nimbasa City==-

Black looked around the city, as he looked for what target he wanted to take on first, and then looked at the huge Ferris Wheel, and smirked maliciously.

Perfect. Black thought, as he casually headed toward the amusement park section of the city, and prepared to send Pupitar out when he was ready. Plasma would likely be on him quickly, but by that time, hopefully he'd be out of the city already.

OOC: I think I can make things work now, I've got an idea. >=D

Edited by Tiz Arrior

IC: "He's right," the white-haired trainer said with a nod. "We can't risk it right now." "Besides," he laughed, "The act of just getting here gave us plenty of training. This place absolutely infested with wild pokemon. I think everyone got a good workout from 'em." he said, turning off in the direction of Lilycove. "So, you guys come across anything good recently?" he asked, as the trio approached the city. Wonder if we should head to the Department Store?

helo frens

IC:Hex nodded."Point taken."He crossed his arms. He was just about ready to leave, and ever so slightly sore at Lark for his loss. He knew he couldn't let self-doubt take over what he knew was right, but still..."Let's investigate, shall we?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Spartan: Yes. And Yes. :P

GLaDOS: OMG IT'S GLADOS!! *head asplodes*

Alrighty. Well, glad to see you back. :P As Blade said, Buzz is pretty much in a time loop at Paradise so nothing's really happened with him, though with the Darkrai invading Hoenn that'll probably chance soon; Sabba, iirc, is still with the Shaymin people, though I don't know if they're still around; and Takeshi.... hasn't move at all.

IC - Kyle/Sonja - Ecruteak: "Hm..." Kyle said as Sonja appeared. He threw a sideways glare at the Deoxys. "Yes, we did; we asked several times if we should use you to teleport and you didn't say anything, so... And why aren't you in your ball? We're in the middle of a Rocket-controlled town! We'll be lucky if-"

"Freeze!" A blast of electricity struck the ground close to the group's feet, sending a cloud of dust into the air. Kyle coughed, trying to see through the cloud. On the other side, a group of eight trainers stood; the one that had called out was standing in front of a Zapdos, He was dressed in a red and black uniform, and on his head he wore a black hat. An "R" insignia was present on his chest. "You're under arrest on the grounds of suspicious activity."

"Shoot!" Kyle said quietly, cursing the karma of the situation, while also recognizing the Rocket Executive. "It's Riley! Should we teleport or fight?"

IC - Ethan - Lilycove Jail: Ethan walked slowly down the opposite hallway, heading in the direction of the lower-security cells. He took off his sunglasses; in the dim light they weren't a wise choice of gear to wear, as they were making it extremely hard to see. He stopped at a map on the wall, seeing which direction he needed to go in. After finding the most likely area, he began walking again, listening for the sounds of any Hojohsin guards.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png