Which Would You Choose?

tent163phantoka

LEGO RPG - until a topic is made, that is. :PI really don't care. I wouldn't be too thrilled at the prospect of helping in the moderation of Comedies or of Comics, but any other forum I'd be totally fine with - save for BIONICLE RPGs. The sheer amount of posts to comb would be rather devastating - as if I didn't already spend too much time here.I'd kind of prefer being a blog assistant, actually. More and more I find myself surfing the blogs rather than the forums.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Bionicle Storyline and Theories. That is, if Bionicle Storyline and Theories manages to stay alive for long...but I guess I don't care then. It gives me an excuse to be lazy. I wouldn't mind moderating the Library either, and I probably could moderate Media and Digital Discussion and Lego General Discussion without too much trouble. The best thing would likely be to make me a Lego Discussion forum assistant. A lot of the stuff in the creative outlet, aside from the Library, I know nothing about, and making me a General Discussion moderator would be a disaster of epic proportions. I would be fired in twenty minutes.

Whichever one would give me the most website control so I could start making some changes around here... so probably general discussion or something.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

These days I'd probably like to moderate either Artwork I or III, or the new Music and Movies forums, simply because it would give me reason to browse there because really I should more than I do. Check out the art and stuff, that would be cool.Other than that, probably General Discussion or something like that that I 'usually' post in anyway.signoff.png

Edited by Phyoohrii

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

• 4 weeks later...

If I could only choose one, I'd choose Q&A, because it's one of my favorite forums and there's something to do there fairly often. I lurk around Comics more, but almost everything I do there could be done without being assigned to the forum.If I could choose more forums, I'd go with Q&A and Comics, as well as something like BBC, B/S/T, and General Art. But I'd go almost anywhere if it needed more help; I like having more to do.

Comedies. I spend most of my time there anyway, and I'm already fairly well-known as a comedy writer, so being staff there would make sense. Otherwise, probably Q&A or GD.:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

If I could pick the forum I would moderate, I would most likely pick the Comics forum, as I spend most of my time there and I know the rules of the forum like the back of my hand. However, I would enjoy moderating the Q&A Forum as well. If I couldn't moderate either of those forums, I would pick any of the Artwork forums. So basically, any of the Creative Outlet Forums or the Q&A forum. If Black Six promoted me though, I wouldn't care what forum I was assigned to. :P -Rez