Toy Fair 2020: Minions

TF20_Minions_teaser.jpg
Alright, let's take a look at what's sure to definitely not be a shelf-warmer theme later this year - LEGO sets based on Minions: The Rise of Gru. We already shared the official images and info shortly before Toy Fair, but the sets were on display at the show as well. So let's take a closer look and see what useful parts they contain!

View the full article

Adult employees at Lego had to sit down and design sets for the bleedin' Minions. They had to design Lego Gru without his nose. Think about that the next time you feel like your job is useless.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

I really want to believe that banana on the left side of the kung fu battle set is tan even though it's probably gold or yellow.

Then again I guess it doesn't terribly matter because I originally wanted tan bananas for Cat Noir's hair but I changed it to the Brickheadz style that doesn't use bananas.  Still would be neat though since they only appeared in one Harry potter set fifteen years ago.

Edited by Bfahome

OpAXNpl.jpg