Hello BZPers! How are you? I'm finally back. I'm glad to be back. Before anything, I'll show all the MOCs you guys didn't see: the Dowtime MOCs. Where to start?GolemOn a rock planet, there are stone creatures named Golems. Here is a warrior-class Golem. They're supposed to be one-eyed, with large shoulders. The bohrok eye on the weapon is a kind of "battery" to power the blade and allow the Golem firing energy from it. All Warrior Golems have a different eye and battery color.000_0012.jpgGalleryBionicle ShipAs title says. The back sail is sooo bad IMO. Gallery 'cause I'll never have the time to show every MOC's main photoCrocosaurA cross between a crocodile and a dinosaur.000_0009.jpgGalleryBig HeadIt's a funny thing. I used the Piraka Stronghold's giant Vezok mask. Gallery hereClockwork KopakaA birthday gift for KanjaRyu. Click on the picture for the gallery.000_0034.jpgFangz Alternate ModelNothing special. LookCyberMothMade this some time before Christmas. 000_0010.jpgAkamai RevampYes I know it still needs work... I should revamp it again. LookExo-Toa of FireThe Great Beings gave a consciousness and an elemental power to an Exo Toa armor. It is still completely mechanical. Made this after getting Raw-Jaw for my (14th) birthday.000_0003.jpgWar Limulis

This is inspired from the Horseshoe Crab. If ya dont know what this is, check wikipedia. This Rahi lived in the sea around Daxia for millenias.

Gallery Oh and there's an EliteWarLimulis in this gallery.

Thornspix Guardian

Inspired from Waspix and Thornraxx.

000_0002.jpg

Small Silver Tank

Made for a MOC-off with my friend Lord Oblivion. It used Rhotuka as wheels.

Gallery

Von Nebula Revamp

Nothing to say here. Click on the picture for Gallery.

000_0010.jpg

Random Stuff

Here you can see random Dowtime experiments, mixed with older and newer random stuff.

Eldrone

One of my last 2011 MOCs. Which means it's been recently built. I finally decided to combine parts from my two Hahli Inika. Name comes from Elda (Hahli's Kanohi) and Drone.

eldrone1.jpg

Random Gunmetal Flying Drone

Picture is too big, check

here

Aquatic Rat/Rahi

000_0001.jpg

Believe it or no, but I made this with random parts I randomly took in The Pile.

Gallery for side view and Revamp which looks like a dead rat according to Felix. Definitely not my best MOC.

Christmas Creature

Another random experiment.

Gallery here

Christmas King

A special Christmas MOC! As suggested by Felix it will be my new self-MOC. Oh and before you say it needs more gold, I say it was supposed to have only a touch of gold.

000_0005.jpg

So I guess it's pretty much all for Dowtime MOCs. I've improved, but constructive criticisms still are welcomed. Enjoy, BZPers!

Matt

Edited by Onewa7

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

These are just great. I like the Xmas king, but the hands-that-make-up-the-entire-lower-arm irk me a bit.On the others:GolemI like the concept, but he seems a bit empty, if not a bit awkward. However, I like the eye and the body-head-organ :-)CrocasaurI like the general design, especially the use of the Skakdi spine, but the area behind the head is a bit bare. Maybe fill it in with a Toa Matau shoulder armor or another piece?Big HeadGood concept, but like the golem, a bit empty. You might want to make an armor covering for the back.Clockwork KopakaPicture links to Big Head's gallery. You probably want to fix that.Fangz Alternate modelInteresting, but the shoulder spikes look a bit large.MothBrilliant. I love the upper wings, and the antennae look almost organic (except for the fact that they're metallic silver :-) )AkamaiEverything is awesome, minus the left hand. The spike looks out of place, and I would replace it with the "boxing" hand used in a MOC called Tukru, which I believe was made by Tufi.Toa of FireLimbs, head and shoulder cannon could use some improvement, but I'm digging the bod.War LimulisAnother brilliant MOC. I love the tail and body in general. However, the Elite War Limulis kinda lost some of the "Horseshoe-Crabby-ness". The main problem being the front, which I'm my opinion shouldn't curve up.ThornspixInteresting like the Fangz Alternate model, but not that unique. I do like the head and wings though.Silver TankAmazing. I would vote for you in the contest. I love the wheels.Von NebulaI saw this awhile ago on Brickshelf, and I still like it. It fixes all of the origi-Von's flaws.EldroneI like the design, but it could use some more color distribution (specifically the dark blue).Flying DroneAnother neat concept, but the center cylinder clashes with the rest of the color scheme.Dead RatLooks kinda like rotting dead rat, to elaborate on Felix's observation.Xmas creatureHow does it walk/move? However, the designs used in it are cool.There ya go.

Thanks Paleo! You're probably right on a lot of things here. Big Head was a quick build from a random idea and I thus didn't care about the back... I agree about the Elite War Limulis and Crocosaur too.The Xmas Creature was supposed to be some kind of aquatic larva and lives underwater. I let you imagine what could the adult form look like.Oh and yes I'm going to fix the link for Kopaka's gallery :o

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Yay, you're back! :biggrin:Golem - nice, kinda cute. I like the use of Carapar feet for the head and the Zamor there. 8.5/10Crocosaur - very nice, animal-like design. The Zaktan spine makes it look almost organic. 9.5/10Big Head - I was immediately reminded of Gadunka when I saw him. Huge mask looks sort of funny. 8/10Clockwork Kopaka - now this is wonderful. Gears are awesome. So is Kopaka. 10/10Alternate Fangz - for an alternate model, this is pretty impressive. 9/10Cyber Moth - interesting and original. Good use of parts and nice colours. 9.5/10Akamai Revamp - I like it, but too many colours. I realise the original was much worse, though. The torso is nice. 8/10Exo-Toa - flows nicely and has good weapons. Those 2.0 armour pieces on the torso look great. 9/10War Limulis - for such a small size, pieces flow nicely and it's detailed. The elite is also good, but that part from Surge 2.0's gun sticks up too much. Regular 9/10, Elite 7.5/10Thornspix Guardian - those Vahki head pieces look great as wings. Inika torso makes a nice body here. 8.5/10Tank - although the wheels seem a little small compared to the top, the colours are very nice and the Bohrok piece on top looks good. 8/10Von Nebula Revamp - wow. I thought the set was awesome, but this is just amazing. The colour scheme makes the blue pins look good and in place. The arms are wonderful and I like the weapon with three blades. The detail on the torso is spectacular. 10/10Brown titan -nice, but the spine looks out of place. 8/10Steltian - the head and torso is great, but those pins on the arms look terribly out of place. 9/10 without looking at the pins.Eldrone - the Zamor inside the wheel looks good. Nice, but not impressive like Von Nebula. 7.5/10Gunmetal Drone - what exactly is that centre piece? The drone itself is not bad, 7/10Aquatic Rat - the Miru stuck on to it looks like a Miru randomly stuck on to it. Although the colours are nice, a custom head would have been much better. 4/10 Revamp looks like a dead rat, but it's better, so 6/10 on the revamp.Xmas Creature - very nice. Flows perfectly and good use of all the parts. 9.5/10Xmas King - probably the second best here, after Von Nebula. Nice colours and cape. Make it your self-MOC, it's awesome. 10/10

Edited by Ehlekdude

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

Thanks Ehlekdude! Glad you like my new Self-MOC, Von Nebula and Kopaka. I think the Brown Titan was supposed to be a titan version of my old self-MOC, who had spikes. I know about the Steltian. It's one of the "older experiments" I mentioned. Ah, this "Experiments" folder is full of randomness and doesn't care about timeline.Oh, I forgot. The Gunmetal Drone's centre piece. It's a big wheel from some Castle set. I've heard it can be found in dark grey in Jetrax T6, which would have been better to suit the color scheme of this MOC.

Edited by Onewa7

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf