Six Kingdoms: Rebirth -- Out Of Character Topic

Unreliable Narrator

Well, this is it. The end of a truly great game. A fantastic game with awesome mechanics that I still can't figure out how UN managed to mesh them all together so perfectly. This is the most I've ever put myself into a RPG here on BZPower and it's been an absolute blast to write for. You all have been super fun to write and interact with. Thank you all for a truly amazing experience. It's sad to see it go. Let's make the most of the final installment!

• Like 3

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

• Like 7

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hey GMs, quick question since I got page 145: If NUVA is an acronym in-universe, what does it stand for?

• Like 1

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

• Eyru locked and unlocked this topic

Not really sure what else to ask.

Are there ways to properly open/activate the NUVA mech bunkers besides losing your abilities and dying/reviving?

• Like 3

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic