Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Lrrthxx, Fau Swamp

The shadow spirit spent the better part of a day flying throughout the swamp.  Lrrthxx witnessed small creatures, large creatures, and heard the sounds of the wild.  Lrrthxx hated it; he would rather be home, in his quiet keep.  Still, though, he wanted to grow, and growing meant putting yourself out into the world.  Lrrthxx's discomfort was eventually rewarded when he came upon some ancient, forgotten structure.

This building was built of ancient, weathered stones.  It looked like a ziggurat cut in half, with the front half discarded and instead many carvings of forgotten warriors or kings or peoples all along the cross section's smooth face.  Lrrthxx noted the location, and flew home again.  His spirit entered his old body, and for the first time in this age, the body rose out of the pool, and walked out of the chamber, water dripping from his mossy limbs.  He almost had to remember how to even move his body in such ways.  

Lrrthxx figure it out though.  He walked on the ground, then the sand, then swam through the water.  Lrrthxx felt and smelt the elements all around him.  He heard the Rahi and saw their shapes in the skies and the seas.  It felt... strange being in the world again.  Lrrthxx wasn't sure if he was the alien, or if the world was alien.

It took the better part of the day, but Lrrthxx finally made it back to that half-ziggurat he'd discovered.  The Aspect of Makuta slowly strode through it's large entrance, ready to uncover the forgotten secrets within...

• Like 1

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

IC: Falh - Zakaz, Metru-Koro

"I am ill, firespitter!" He spat, befire his harshness and proud nature slowly began to melt as Datrox seemingly didn't budge. 

"I-I will be in your...debt, Datrox!" His red eyes were dilated as he tried not to hyperventilate. "Just once, and you will not hear of this again!"

OOC: @Tarn @Toru Nui

• Like 1

IC: Arkius - Po-Koro

Arkius narrowed his eyes at the matoran. "How dare you?!" Arkius took several heavy steps toward the matoran of plasma, an intense glare fixed down upon him from the towering toa. "I came back here immediately to help Po-Koro when the smoke signal went up! I was ready to lay my life down to save this settlement, and I've done my utmost to help in the aftermath when it turned out these marauders were just a bunch of cowards! And I don't know what plane of existence you've been on for the past week, but I mentioned my concerns several times during the first couple of days, all of which fell on deaf ears! So I decided to save myself the headache and give this land the benefit of the doubt like the rest of you seemed keen to do. That was my mistake! Now, I was trying to help our people by going after the skakdi that slaughtered one of Metru-Koro's scouting parties, but it seems I was looking for small fry when it turns out we had a bigger threat right on our doorstep this whole time!! What more, pray tell, do you want from me?!!"

• Like 1

IC: Varian - Strange Tunnel -

"Keep up then." Varian responded to Zak-Yak. Being called 'Master' didn't seem to bother him, but he wasn't going to wait for the Skakdi either. 

@Dane-gerous @Burnmad @Vezok's Friend @Sparticus147

IC: Skyra Daring - Cargo Hauler -

"Hmmmmmm..." Skyra peaked out of the Cargo Hauler, getting a good look around the swamp. "Seems pretty nice, is this cargo hauler rated for going through swamps though?" 

@Toru Nui @Tarn @TL01 NUVA @Conway @Keeper of Kraata

IC: Vashni - Ruined Fort -

Vashni nodded, agreeing with the sentiment to leave, she wasn't sensing any signs of life other than rahi. 

@pokemonlover360 @Tarn @Onaku @~Xemnas~ @Harvali

• Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Datrox Karvan - Navu's Hut

I stood like a statue before the addict, my orange eyes staring him down, unblinking. Considering the Metru Nui rehab centers had all been turned to rubble in the impact, it wasn't like I could stage an intervention at the moment. Just because I disagreed with this sort of thing, did not mean I had no sympathy for those afflicted. I glanced to Navu, before returning my gaze to Falh. I lowered my voice, and out come almost a growl.

"Just. This. Once." 

I turned once again to the De-Matoran. "Are there any medics in the village I can go to?"

@Dane-gerous@Toru Nui

• Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC Kathrine of the Flame - Po-Koro:

A tapping on her thigh brought the unusually introspective Toa back to reality, and when she glanced down, her face lit up, "Hey, you made it outta there okay!"

The little one bowed, and Kat, not really recognising it as a reverential bow of gratitude, returned the bow in kind, one fist in her opposite palm.

"Boy, that Skakdi was pretty strong, huh? Wonder if I'll ever get to fight him again...?" She trailed off a bit.

"Aw, jeez, there I go gettin' fired up about a fight again," she scratched the back of her head as she took a proper look at her surroundings. "Where the heck am I, anyway? "

@Onaku

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC: Knichou, Po-Koro

"Good to see you again too, you look to be handling yourself well out here. Well, maybe that leg could use an inspection from the Taku's new doctor," Knichou replied with a smile, having noticed earlier the visible limping as she approached.

"The new crew is doing well for going to a battlefield on their first day on the job. I spent the first week flying solo... but the ship felt rather empty after those few days with all of us together..." - and I was running out of drinks, Knichou thought as he paused. "Don't worry, there's always a place for both of you on the Taku if you want it. No new hire could replace the insane things we've been through together."

"As for as the red armor," Knichou added, opening his arms to allow further inspection of his adaptive armor. "That's just the programming getting judgemental of my Toa-ness. Nynrah may be destroyed, but the old protocols of the guild will live on."

When Arkius began his outburst, Knichou stayed silent, shooting Nale an awkward look. This wasn't his fight, he wasn't sure what he had to add to it.

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Taliesin - Fau Swamps, Small Cave - 

A hooded and cloaked Toa frowned as he looked out of the mouth of the cave he called home, overseeing the swamp land. Ever since that blasted head had fallen from the sky things had been out of balance, nature was crying out in pain from the disruption. The head itself hadn't been bad enough, various beings had emerged from the head and had started to make settlements on the island. The Skadki were already bad enough, causing destruction to nature and harming rahi as they fought among themselves, but now these new players were changing everything.

The Toa's work was cut out for him, and as much as he loathed the idea of speaking to these unwanted trespassers he was being to feel that he would have no choice. The Skakdi couldn't be reasoned with, he'd given up trying with them long ago, but perhaps these newcomers could learn to respect nature...and stay far away from his home at that. 

A scowl could be seen from his cloak as he observed the swamp, there were newcomers in the swamp, birds in the air told him so. There was nothing that happened on the island that he could not hear about from his many rahi friends. He knew. 

And if they did not respect nature, nature would not respect them. 

OOC: Open for interaction, if you dare. : ) 

• Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Ulkarr (Po-Koro)

Ulkarr had no visible reaction to Arkius's outburst. This one harbored a particular hatred of the Skakdi. And hatred was useful, as long as it wasn't directed at your person.

@Onaku@Harvali@Tarn@BULiK@Sparticus147

IC: Waveahk (Fau Swamp Outskirts, Cargo Hauler)

"The swamp is in our way, and going around it doesn't appear to be feasible. Going on foot means abandoning our mode of transport, which means it could take days getting to the Islets and back. Also, the hauler is carrying the boat we'll take too the Islets, so..."

@Snelly@Tarn@Conway

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro, Navu's Hut)

"I, I-I-I-I don't think they're around right now, b-but I can look..."

@Tarn@Dane-gerous

IC: Klawne (Metru-Koro)

"Well. That was a thing that happened." Klawne slowly trudged over to where Kanohi and his apparent friend were.

@Harvali@EmperorWhenua@Biological Chronicler

5 hours ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Ostrox (Metru-Koro Airspace, The Ripple)

"Pridak's orders were to try and make peace with the enemy. That was it. There was no mention of demonstrating their mistake should they refuse. That, I believe, comes later, in the form of an army, a tidal wave of fire and metal and death, not one single ship."

IC: Zaliyah - The Ripple

She wanted to argue. She wanted to yell and scream and make them understand. 

For a flickering instant, she considered seizing control of the ship for herself. Could she take on Tugarak and Ostrox? Would they both try to stop her? Maybe. But she couldn't. She wasn't going to burn bridges with her own side just because the Matoran's Turaga had chosen war over peace.

"Fine," she muttered, her tone filled with icy bitterness, "But swing us around and put me on speaker. One way or another, we are leaving a message before we depart." 

OOC: @Biological Chronicler @Toru Nui

• Like 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Irna | Fau Swamp

Irna hadn't seen many swamps in her time -- a life lived in the mountains will do that to a person. But that couldn't be a reason to turn away from it. This whole place was too strange to simply anything outside of the norm. And if they had a chance to find a way to reach a diplomatic partnership with whoever was living on those islets....

"I don't know about you all," she said, "but I can breathe underwater. I can act as a scout for us sailing through this place."

OOC: @Tarn @Snelly @Toru Nui

-Void

• Like 1

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Po-Koro 

Supaka had seen the after effects of Toa during the war against the league, while he and his fellows had fled in fear. He had seen armies strangled by mere vines, seen bodies deformed by the raw power of magnetism, seen soldiers aged beyond their years, seen the liquid Protodermis in Leaguers freeze and rupture from their bones. But only now, now did he begin to wonder what would happen if that power was focused on him. And as his eyes welled and he struggled to hold his ground, Supaka felt raw fear, and alongside it, a growing hatred.

He hated his weakness. Hated that he was helpless before the league, the Skakdi, and now before the Toa. Hated that the Metru-Nui Matoran took his fellow refugees in, but just stuffed them in crude tents and kept them on the outskirts of society. He hated that they viewed them as less civilized bumpkins, didn’t even let them sleep on the streets, Vahki rounded them up. And he hated that now Metru-Koro would view them the same way, see the people of Po-Koro as some pathetic savages they had to save.

He hated how scared he was. 

He … he couldn’t run again. Or that last shard of dignity and civilization he had would break. He … he was so tired. 

At the same time the other nearby survivors had swerved at the outburst, some ducking behind the caltrops they were dragging, others clutching at whatever disks they had been using to mend the village walls.

One Matoran whispered, “I-I don’t see any weapons on that airship, what if it gets attacked? Could we all fit in it? If it took a second trip, the ones left behind…

We aren’t abandoning anyone. Not f-for Metru-Koro. Remember w-we are united.

Supaka trembled he … he knew they would likely die here. But he … he was tired. And it was clear that running back to the Toa and Turaga, that was what doomed his people time and time again. Though he also knew his decision here could doom them too.

He could see the size of that airship, it would struggle to fit all of them, but there might be just enough room. An evacuation might work. The main reason most of Po-Koro hadn’t just fled to Metru-Koro was because they had no way to move them safely. The airship was vulnerable, but if it stayed high up in the sky, it was possible. And the Skakdi would be back, demanding more.

Metru-Koro was the biggest camp, and thud the biggest target, but it had Toa there at all times, they had food, resources, even masks. And it was possible Arkius was right, that it wasn’t too close to the League. Maybe fleeing was the right thing to do. Maybe staying was suicide. Maybe leaving was the only rational course of action. Maybe in Metru-Koro they wouldn’t be second class citizens like many of them were in Metru-Nui. 

But right now, Supaka wasn’t thinking rationally. He trembled like a living wind chime in a hurricane, so many emotions spiking in his head as he struggled to match the Toa’s gaze. He could feel the heat from his heartlight as it pulsed, felt the pistons in his chest compress and pump. His hate, his fear, his frustration, all he could focus on was that he could not trust a Toa like Arkius. Whether it was spite, fear, or just his overwhelming exhaustion from spending centuries running, he did not know.

Supaka felt his optics swell as he quaked trying … trying not to run. His face was a squirming sea of expression. Finally he squeaked out, “W-we will not run. N-not again.

It was likely a terrible choice, one that would lead to Po-Koro in flames. And he would probably regret it in the future, maybe even the near future, and maybe in a week he would still end up begging the stable Toa of Iron present to transport the survivors to Metru-Koro. This choice was almost definitely a mistake.

But right now, it was the choice he made. 

OOC: @Tarn @Onaku @BULiK @Toru Nui

• Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Arkius - Po-Koro

Arkius growled angrily and turned away, walking off. He had no more words.

@Tarn @Harvali @BULiK 

IC: Iradra - Po-Koro

Meanwhile, the bronze clad grey robed Toa of Light, after directing a few patients to the Taku, made her way over to the scene after having heard someone talk very loudly and very angrily. Looking over everyone present, it was clear to her that she'd stumbled upon the aftermath of a very heated exchange. In looking them over, her eyes came to a rest on a Toa of Magnetism, one wearing a Kakama, one whose leg she could see plainly wasn't entirely in good shape.

"Excuse me, do you require medical attention?" She asked, approaching Toa Nale.

IC: Varah - Po-Koro

Varah nodded, but then her face became marred with an expression akin to regret or grief, before she sighed and gestured to her throat, then made a talking motion with her hand, before then shaking her head and closing the 'talking hand' shut with her other hand. She hoped this would get across her message.

@The UltimoScorp

IC: Rangi - Dead Forest

Strange chimes sounded occasionally through the Dead Forest, an eerie and desolate place which Rangi now found himself regrettably having to cross through. Whether these chimes were a sign of life or an omen of haunting was not something Rangi found himself privy to, but he hoped the clanging he and his pup brought wouldn't draw too much attention. As Clanka-Clunk carefully walked into the forest, Rangi kept his eyes peeled and his ears on high alert. Nothing would get past his attention. Nothing at all. No siree. "Like, Zoyks Clank, ya think we'll find anything going through here? Maybe some snacks?"

Unbeknownst to him, Rangi and his steed were immediately and extremely obvious to the two skakdi making their way into the Dead Forest, the clanging of the hound's mane having given their position away if the Zyglak's musings about food hadn't.

@Nato the Traveler @Toru Nui

Edited by Onaku
  • Like 1

IC: Zaliyah - The Ripple

"The truth. I'm going to tell them their Turaga chose war over peace," she replied, "It should stir a little discontent while they wait for our return." 

OOC: @Biological Chronicler

Edited by Nato the Traveler
  • Like 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kanohi - Metru-Koro

Kanohi nodded so aggressively his head might pop off, “Toa Stannis is a great hero, he … he discovered that Turaga Dume m-may have killed a Matoran for disobeying him. And when I was lost because of … that, he gave me guidance and hope. He … he speaks with wisdom and kindness. Um, sorry, he also discovered the reason Dume — Turaga Dume, sorry, but the reason he may have betrayed that Matoran was because the Matoran was building him that empowering weapon I mentioned, and the Matoran engineer objected to making an army of Matoran super soldiers.”

Then to Toa Stannis he said with the excitement of a Ussal spying its favorite owner, “Um, a Toa Stannis, I heard that the village to the northeast, Po-Koro, that much of its walls and homes were made by a Toa of Stone. Was it you?”

OOC: @Biological Chronicler @EmperorWhenua @Toru Nui

IC Po-Koro

As Arkius stomped off Supaka all but passed out, and immediately a few Matoran raced to him. As they crowded him, a Ba-Matoran tugged on Knichou’s leg, “Um, T-T-Toa Knichou, was it? Um i-if it’s okay, could we talk?

OOC: @BULiK @Tarn @Toru Nui

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 1

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Keitara (Approaching the Fau Swamp onboard the Muaka)

Kei felt a shiver run across her spine as the tang of rotting peat moss and stagnant algal water hit her olfactory receptors.

A swamp.

The smell brought many bad memories screaming to the front of her mind. Friends who had fallen into murky water and come back... changed. Massive, insectoid hunters patrolling a seething mass of creeping plant life and toxic rahi the likes of which still haunted her dreams. 

She had to conciously fight not to try and crawl out of the Muaka. This isn't the Karda Nui swamp, she told herself. It just looks like it. And smells like it. And almost sounds like it. 

Her protosteel-clad fingers left small divots in the metal crash bar she was gripping as she turned slowly to the other toa and said in a flat voice "Is... this vehicle waterproof?"

It was more of a plea than a question.

(OOC: @Keeper of Kraata)

Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

BZPRPG character masterpost

20220406_234727.jpg

"Just promise me something... don't let me go."

Knichou didn't know what to say as Arkius stormed out. He had to admit that he understood both sides of this issue - there were distinct advantages to consolidation, but the Matoran were a hardy people who could still rebuild and prepare for future attacks. Knichou did not want to deny them their choice by speaking his mind one way or another. The ex-Ghost would help in whatever way possible, but he could no contribute to choosing their fate. Not again.

He wanted to ask Nale how Arkius had been since Knichou met him last. They left for the battlefield of Metru-Nui together and perhaps there was something in that conflict Nale knew of that still angered Arkius.

But it was not the time for such questioning. Knichou's thoughts were interrupted by a matoran tugging on his leg.

"What is the issue, matoran?"

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Datrox Karvan - Navu's Hut

Once Navu was gone I knelt down beside the bed. My new ally was an addict, and his own addiction was so strong that it had left him unable to function. I had hoped that for now, I could curb his cravings and deal with the fallout later, attempt to reason with Falh and help him overcome demons, but...perhaps I'd be doing more harm than good. Perhaps it wasn't my place.

For now, he was dreaming. Whether this brought him peace at all, I did not know.  I placed a hand on the sleeping Ko-Toa's shoulder, his Kanohi still in the grip of my other.

"I doubt you can hear me, brother. But I will do what I can to help you."

@Dane-gerous

IC: Nale Vella - Po-Koro

Nale took a step to follow after Arkius, wanting to calm him after his outburst toward Supaka, but a bronze-clad Toa in robes interrupted her. Something about her radiated like the sun, and the Fa-Toa realized whoever this woman was, her element was something special. Nale glanced down to her leg. "Ah, well...if you mean this, it's been like that for a while...it happened before the uh, big crash. I've had it checked out before, but..."

@Onaku

• Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC Po-Koro -

Listen, we all know Supaka is … bitter, and blunt, and can be a jerk, and as a dude he is not so cool, we have had to live with him for well over a week.” They began, their hands trembling, “but he is one of us. And Arkius is too but … when Supaka loses his temper he just goes for personal attacks. When a Toa loses their temper … you seem nice, and Arkius has helped us getting food and protected us, I mean no offense to either of you or Toa Nale, but a Toa’s rage … it scares us. Not just his power, but it makes Mata-Nui seem … more dead.

They swallowed, “I … I don’t many of us will want to come now. It … so close to the Skakdi attack, we will be a bit … distrusting, and well Arkius yelling at him with such rags, lines might be drawn. Our minds, it’s irrational, but the fear between the Skakdi attack and his wrath might blur. We have stood by each other all this time, we only have each other. And Arkius is a part of that, but with his power … I don’t think most of us won’t trust you, and we won’t leave for Metru-Koro. Already there us whispering.

But listen, when a few days have passed, we will be calmer, ” they almost blurted out, “I we will think clearer, and we will think things through better. When that happens, we might regret staying. And we … we might need help evacuating. I cannot ask you to wait, but if there is a way we can signal you, for when we realize we need to go. Kanohi praises your skills as an inventor, if you can make us a radio, maybe we can call you when we are ready to go. And next time, we can tell you exactly what we need help with, if there is an emergency again.” They looked at him, all but pleading for forgiveness.

OOC: @BULiK

IC Kathrine of the Flame - Po-Koro:

"Can't talk, huh? Well, that's alright."

Her stomach made a loud grumble.

With a sheepish laugh she said, "Guess I worked up an appetite during all of that! Is there somewhere to get some food around here?"

@Onaku

Edited by The UltimoScorp
too many commas, not enough tags

IC: Zaliyah - The Ripple (Metru-Koro Airspace)

As she made her way up to the comms room, she weighed up what she was about to say, and was weighed down by what she had almost done.

Had she overreacted? Was firing on the village a step too far?

No. They were still at war. She had come here to offer a truce, but she hadn't sailed under a white flag. She had given no word of warning or offer of quarter. Those in the village below would have been well within their rights to strike her down where she stood. They had chosen to show her mercy, so... it was only fair she extend that same courtesy in return. Ostrox was right. Pridak hadn't ordered them to dole out punishment for noncompliance.

Still, she had tried to do the noble thing, to give peace a chance, and their brutal rebuttal had not only taken her completely off-guard, it had shattered her faith. Her faith in the wisdom of Turaga, her faith in the Matoran's sense of self-preservation, but nothing more so than her faith in herself. If anyone could have bridged the divide between the Matoran species and those who were not, surely it was her? But if their leaders were unwilling to admit to the injustices their kind had committed for so long, if they weren't even willing to acknowledge those injustices, then they were undeserving of mercy. Sitting there in their paltry camps in the shadow of their Great Spirit, perhaps these people had forgotten they were still at war, that there were still centuries of prejudice they had yet to atone for? Perhaps their leaders had deceived them again?

Zaliyah had been deceived. She had been complicit. She had played her part in upholding that system of oppression, because the noble, wise Turaga of the world had convinced her it was her duty. There was a chance, however slim, even after all these time, that some of those in the village below truly weren't aware of the travesties they had committed through inaction and ignorance. And if that was the case, they needed to be offered one final chance to change their ways.

She gingerly picked up the microphone in her normal hand, taking a deep, shaky breath before pressing down on the button.

"This is Toa Zaliyah of the League of Six Kingdoms," her voice boomed forth from the ship's speakers, loud enough to be heard by anyone in the village or its vicinity. She'd chosen her words carefully. Calling herself a Toa this time might make the Matoran more inclined to listen. 

"We came to your village today in the hopes of setting aside the atrocities our sides have afflicted on one another. We extended the hand of peace to your Turaga, with the intent of sharing the abundant resources still within the city. All we asked for in return was the Mask of Creation, an artifact your Turaga has had in his possession since the reclamation of Metru nui, one that he has chosen to hide out of selfish spite rather than use to help all of you in your time of need." 

She let her words echo, hanging heavy over the village for a few seconds. She'd given her fair share of speeches before, to her troops prior to battle. She knew when to leave them hanging, when to let the anticipation build. 

"But your Turaga laughed in our face. He rebuffed a proposal of peace with ridicule, insults, and threats. He does not want peace. He would rather that you all die just so he can claim the moral high ground as it burns around him. And so, the war shall continue."

Already, she could imagine the panic and pandemonium below.

It saddened her, but it was necessary. 

"I will offer you all one last chance. Bring the Mask of Creation to us in Metru-Nui. Renounce your dead deity and shake the hands of the species you have spurned. Those that do this shall be welcomed with open arms, and spared the retribution that is to come."

This was it. After this, there could be no more compassion, no more holding back.

"You have two days."

• Like 8

17 hours ago, Tarn said:

IC: Triage - Po-Koro

"Alright, just load this one up in the back and we'll get moving, just uh...word of warning, this isn't a normal van."

IC: Taja | Po-Koro

The De-Toa raised an eyebrow. How, well, un-normal could a vehicle possibly get?

They got the Ta-Matoran safely inside, then found seats for themselves. Two Matoran were already inside, one of whom was smoking a cigarette. Taja managed to avoid wrinkling her nose in disgust. No point in offending anyone.

"I'm Taja," she said by way of introduction. Then she noticed something odd. "So... who's driving?"

OOC: @Tarn @Dane-gerous @ZippyWharrgarbl

IC: Whisper - Po-Koro

The Aspect had been watching from the skies for a while now. She'd spotted the warskaks on the warpath soon after she'd abandoned the group of newcomers, and decided to follow them. She knew a hunting party when she saw one.

Nektann's band weren't worth her time; from what she'd heard they already had an Aspect held captive, a being that was more property to them than a being to revere and fear. But whoever they were hunting... perhaps if any of them were left living, they would be more inclined to strike a bargain. 

With the battle now over, the attackers having departed with far more survivors in their wake than expected, Whisper made her way down to the village, landing next to one of the deceased beings to inspect the corpse. They looked like the weak, diminutive beings she'd heard had once been abundant on the surface of the island before the skakdi had arrived. Matoran, she'd heard them called. Curious...

OOC: Whisper open for interaction. 

IC: Falh - Zakaz, ???

"I will do what I can to help you."

Falh stumbled through a hallway, one wider than it should be and moving like it definitely shouldn't. His head still swam. Noises kept at him and he couldn't tell what any of them were, slurred and distorted. 

How long did the hallway go? It seemed to extend, split off and turn back around all at the same time. Black stone made up the floor, only somewhat familiar.

As he pushed forward, nausea making things difficult, some of the noises became more recognizable. His own voice, Datrox's. A conversation he hadn't had yet. 

Falh fell to his knees as he failed to tread forward. He felt like he was suffocating. 

He breathed in, breathed back out. He was the ultimate, the prime. The apex. He could survive. He would survive.

He wouldn't survive.

Falh clutched at his neck as he tried to take in air, but continuously failed. His eyes bulged and he made noises of panic. Fingers dug into flesh as Falh drowned to death, collapsing in the hellish hallway and restored to oblivion. Jaeh stood above him. Or was that Datrox?

OOC: He sleep for a bit. 

IC: Mega - Zakaz, Po-Koro

"Heya, Taja." She waved to Taja. She felt a little anxious around two Toa, but Triage was far too kind for him to bother her in that self-concious way she was used to.

Mega, having put out her cigarette and gotten back in the van, was trying not to burst into laughter. 

Shifting over to the driver's seat (hoping Yaushe wouldn't mind) she began to drive it herself.

"Triage, you doin' okay, pumpkin?" She asked, trying to hide her amusement. "You need anythin'?"

OOC: @Eyru @Tarn

Edited by Dane-gerous

IC Legion - Po-Koro:

A sound of scraping metal on sand and creaking joints betrayed the presence of Legion long before they appeared before Whisper, but even had it not, their raspy, manic giggle would have done much the same The tattered cloak wrapped around their form, and they leaned heavily on their staff.

"Many an age has gone by since last I heard your delicate wings, Whisper," they spoke, an odd mechanical hiss emphasizing every syllable.

@Nato the Traveler

IC: Whisper - Po-Koro

"Circumstances persuaded me that now was the time to come in from the wilds," she replied, glancing up at him, "Is that what brought you here?" 

@The UltimoScorp

"There might be enough supplies for a radio that could reach Metru-Koro, I'm not sure. I can't promise my ship will be in a position for such timely aid as tonight, even if that system is set up."