Jump to content
Unreliable Narrator

Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay

Recommended Posts

IC: Ollem - Wastes Suva (7, 8)

Ollem winced. Right, she wasn't from Metru-Nui; she wouldn't know everything he talked about.

"Ah, that's what the Vahki are, sorry. In a manner of speaking, anyway." He glanced at the Kanoka she was holding. It looked distinctly like Ga-Metruan handiwork. Maybe she salvaged it off a Vahki? Which would mean the survivors have been sending out parties. To look for him, maybe? Eh, probably not. More likely scouting out the surroundings.

He wondered if the locals had had Kanoka disks, but he wasn't sure how to ask.

"That disk you're holding, we had those in Metru-Nui..."

OOC: @Harvali


Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Dupe

Edited by Burnmad

Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ~Xemnas~ said:

IC, Aurax: The Eclipse

Once the four beings had entered the airship, Aurax turned to Saybo. "Alright Saybo, take us back to Metru-Nui." Aurax waited for his guests to arrive on the bridge in order to discuss strategy with them. 

IC, OTIS/The Takea: The Eclipse

When Waveahk and Rose entered the cargo hold of the Eclipse, they noticed a large mechsuit standing in their way. Sensing the newcomers, OTIS moved the Takea out of their way so that they could make their way up past it.

 

IC: Saybo - Toa of Water - Aurax (Still officially Barraki)

Location - Outside Metru-Koro (6, 9), inside the Eclipse

With - (Great Being) Aurax, Stannis, Skyra, Rose, Waveahk

 

Saybo helped both Waveahk and Rose up into the cargo bay, closing the floor after them. A closer inspection revealed the potential Steltian did have a small tail, making what species he was even more mysterious. Was he a fish turning into a Steltian or the other way around?

A grin was plastered on Saybo’s face, “Well you two have fun, my friends. I’ve gotta go fly us out of here.” The Toa of water exited the spacious cargo bay, the door hissing closed behind him. He took the straight path and re-entered the bridge, looking around. It already felt like there was barely enough space for the command consoles as is, thank Aurax those two giants couldn’t even make it through the hallways. Saybo guestimated that mayhaps you could pack in roughly sixteen beings on the bridge if they mushed up against everyone else and the chairs were taken out, but the ceiling gave only half a head clearance for Saybo and he was about the size of the average Toa. The red and blue overgrown beings would be very uncomfortable if they could even squeeze their way through the hallway.

The Great Aurax commanded their departure and Saybo nodded, seating himself in the pilot’s seat. He turned on the levitation system and six thunks sounded out simultaneously from around the ship. The whir of the landing gear retreating into the hull was accompanied by the propulsion system lowering from the main body and powering on. Saybo appreciated the faint new airship smell one last time and pointed them back towards the giant robot head.

Slowly increasing their speed to maximum, the Eclipse rode through the darkening sky as the sun started to kiss the top of the giant robot head. Metru-Koro would soon be in shadow, but true sunset was still a couple hours away.

 

OOC: @~Xemnas~ @EmperorWhenua @Tarn @Snelly @Toru Nui

Waveahk and Rose joining everyone else on the bridge is SKR canonically impossible. But also space has been known to be wonky even on small airships, so have them join everyone else if you deem it convenient, don't let my descriptions stop you.

  • Like 1

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Mahrika - Northwest Barrens above the Impact Site

I found this disk near a living machine. I don’t think the Skakdi are capable of building such a machine or a disk like this. And the symbol, seems to be in a version of Matoran. I … I can you describe a Vahki’s look to me? I … I need to be sure you aren’t lying. I haven’t seen another Matoran for thousands of years, it’s … hard to believe there are others left,” she swallowed, her logic made sense to her at least.

It was … it seemed possible he was real. He didn’t ripple like the Toa of Water, he might just have been using some sort of technology to vanish. Something that imitates a Huna, or the element of Light. Like her disk’s element of Ice.

She … she was probably hopelessly naive to even thinking of believing him. But trusting strangers, the last time she did that she saved her beloved. And if there were other Matoran left, even from some far off land, that could only be good.

OOC: @Burnmad


"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka Avatar by @Harvali and edited by @Kal the Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Parnassus | Ash Barrens

"Apex?" Parnassus said, cocking their head to one side. "Did you say there is a creature named Apex out and about around here?"

OOC: @Sparticus147

IC: Irna | Outside Sans' Hut

Irna glanced over to where Keitara had approached, and then looked away. There would be time to deal with what she had said ... later. Once all of this had been dealt with and Metru-Koro had been protected. But how to do so.... 

Back in her old village, Irna would have simply handed the Mask of Creation over -- a mere bauble it would have been compared to the lives of her kin. But that was a younger Irna, a woman who had borne witness to the League sending the Krom Sphere into the clutches of Mata-Nui, who had not seen the mask-bearers' god murder a man for no reason apart from malice. The thought of letting the League bring such a creature back to life....

"I ... might understand his reasoning," Irna said. "But ... what if we made a forgery of some kind? At least buy ourselves some time to evacuate the city."

OOC: @Smudge8 @TL01 NUVA

-Void


 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Keitara (A pressing need to save the world)

Sensing a gap in the conversation, Kei piped up. "I'm not saying it's impossible, but... well, this mask sounds powerful,  like Great Kanohi powerful. My mask... it's hard to explain. It's like I can feel its power, like ants on my skin. Oh, we find a skilled Toa of Iron and a nice diagram we could probably make a duplicate. But even a Matoran can sense the power in a mask, though they are incapable of tapping it."

She turned to Irna. "It's a good idea, but the hard part would be sell..."

She trailed off. A small glimmer had formed in her mind, the faint glow of an idea.

Kei turned to the other, purpose now in her voice. "Forgive my memory, it's a bit fragmwnted, but would I be mistaken in thinking that there is such a thing as a Toa of Psionics?" Kei's heartlight was racing. Irna's idea was simple. It could so easily go wrong, but tyen again none of them were in any position to be picky. Lives were at stake.

(OOC: @Conway @Smudge8)


Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

My Six Kingdoms character

My SKR fan art topic!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zaliyah - Le-Metru

She had been poring over an old map of Metru-Nui while she waited for the others to finish installing their artillery, trying to plan their next move. Charging straight at Metru-Koro wasn't an option, as far as she was concerned. If this was to be done, it needed to be done properly. Her earlier idea to fly around to the far side of the head would be too time-consuming, and put them at risk of being spotted or attacked by the local skakdi.

Fortunately, another option was available, one she felt foolish for not considering earlier.  

Now that the work looked to be done, she clambered out of the airship and approached the others, "Are you all ready to set off? I think we should take a quick detour out to Po-Metru before we set out. Ehlek said there's a balance between range and power with these cannons. I think it would be prudent to put them to the test before the attack." 

@Onaku @Eyru @Toru Nui

  • Like 2

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

___________________________________________________

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ollem - Wastes Suva (7, 8)

"They're big," Ollem began, "like a Toa. Intimidating. They've got big mandibles that they hold and fire Kanoka with, and they carry around staves that have different kinds of powers. Sometimes they walk upright, other times they crawl on all fours, like beasts of the earth."

It was clear from his tone that he did not like Vahki.

OOC: @Harvali


Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ulkarr (Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut)

And it was at this point that Ulkarr showed up, further increasing the amount of people standing outside the Turaga's hut. He went to speak with Nale, the one he recognized. "I'd like to apologize for my abrupt disappearance. I was able to find an alternative means of transportation. What is the situation, here?"

@Tarn

 

IC: Ostrox (Le-Metru, Shipyard)

"Sounds delightful! I'm sure Lord Pridak won't object to destroying more of this city's 'culture', - ha - as it were. How much of the Sculpture Fields do you think are intact?"

@Nato the Traveler@Onaku@Eyru

 

IC: Waveahk (Zakaz Airspace, The Eclipse, The Bridge)

Waveahk squeezed onto the ship's bridge. "So, is there a plan or is this one of those improv assassinations?"

@~Xemnas~@Kal the Guardian@EmperorWhenua@Tarn@Snelly


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Korruhn, Ruin of Ice

Korruhn's fist hit the podium, and an ancient, forgotten curse word he had found scrawled onto a temple wall back in Metru Nui left his mouth with great anger, filling the room. It had become harder and harder for Korruhn to control his rage as of late, and the revelation that they were trapped in this temple, with no lead on a way out, while the citizens of Metru Koro were probably in danger from one of the hundreds of only-Mata Nui-knows-what species that roam this accursed scar in the ocean they call an island. He was stumped, and he was afraid.

By this point, Korruhn was about ready to try anything. He concentrated on the darkness in the room, pulling it toward his right fist, beginning to swirl around him in a tangible storm of the blackest of blacks. Manipulating the curling black shadow, he cast it into the bowl of the podium, hoping to activate something--anything.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Nato the Traveler @Unreliable Narrator


Untitledbzp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mega - Zakaz, Van Time

"We sure can."

She smiled, but there was a new sense of determination in her eyes. "I'm gonna go tell Tri and his buddy we're in for the long haul."

Mega lightly patted the van hud, before walking back to the crew of the Taku.

"You got yourself a van, a Skakdi, and a pretty darn good mechanic, Flyboy." She said, grinning. 

OOC: @Tarn @BULiK @Nato the Traveler @A-tak-nid @ZippyWharrgarbl


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: mobile post

IC: Sidra - Ruins of Ice

The Toa's sudden outburst caught her by surprise, but even more surprising was the power he brought to bear as he vented his rage.

Sidra scampered back from the bowl, putting a little distance between herself and any adverse reaction that might have been about to manifest.

"Calm down!" She said, more snappily than she'd intended. "Patience may not be one of your Three Virtues, but it's still a virtue worth respecting."

It had taken her the better part of an afternoon and evening to crack the Suva. If these Toa were going to snap after only a few minutes, then they weren't cut out for puzzle-solving.

"Just relax, and think things through. Brute force isn't going to work, or the Skakdi would have blown this place open long ago."

@Crimson Jester @EmperorWhenua


___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

___________________________________________________

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Torak (Irnakk's Tooth)

Trying to turn his head in the general direction from where the voice came from Torak responded to the aspects question, "Yeah, Apex was what dat shraking thing called itself. Said something about being a predator to skakdi I think, parently it wanted me to deliver a message about it's name. Hey, does any of you all got something for a light head, cause I don't know if it's the blood loss or the noxious air but things are startin' to feel swervey here." Torak ended his sentence, starting to slouch in his stance and having to be carried by the two skakdi that were dragging him.

OOC: @Conway

IC: Uraborask (Northern Zakaz)

Driving through the Zakazian night, overshadowed by the massive head of a dead world, Uraborask made his way back to Po-Koro, parking outside the settlement at the approximate place where he picked up Ulkarr. Getting out of the truck, Uraborask used his deductive vision to look through the sandy desert for any sign of where the tradeskak had went. Spending several minutes surveying the earth around him to find a discernable trail.

Finding a trail, Uraborask followed it as best he could from within his truck, keeping a slow enough pace to not lose track of the trail but enough to outpace himself if he had simply walked. Uraborask didn't care to stalk, he didn't care if he caught his quarry with them none the wiser, all he wanted was the kill. And so he drove, the silence of the desert being broken by only the engine of the truck and the long reaching desert winds...till a barking cry could be heard. Stopping the truck, Uraborask got out of his vehicle and followed the sound to find the tradeskak, half buried in what appeared to be a hapaka's den, trying to hide, the resident owner of said den outside trying to pull the skakdi out.

Approaching the tradeskak, Uraborask pulled out the tradeskak by their leg. "Oh hey, no time long see, listen I was on my way to the Rig I swear, I just needed a place to rest for the night when that little thing just came and starting yapping its head off. Hey, you know what, if you still have the truck, we could just ride there together, what do you say?" As the tradeskak spoke, Uraborask simply loomed over him, the full predatory might of himself in full view of the measly skakdi. The trader pleaded, he begged, he even tried to fight back at one point, but where the trader was a nothing more than a rat, Uraborask was a wild beast.

Uraborask simply stood there, blood on his machete and hands, looking down towards the corpse. "Another weakling removed from this worlds." Uraborask said, till he felt something nudge his leg. Looking down, Uraborask saw the hapaka that had given the tradeskak away, looking up at him with this curious and playful look. Normally, Uraborask would have ignored the hound, maybe even killed it too if he was hungry, but something nagged at the back of his head.

"But you are alone. Utterly alone..."

Reaching down towards the hapaka, Uraborask hesitantly patted the rahi on its head, before taking the trader's corpse and carrying it back to the truck, the hapaka seemingly following along. Tossing the corpse into the back of the truck, Uraborask turned back towards the waiting hapaka. Picking it up, Uraborask looked into the rahi's eyes, before pronoucing one word, "Skrillix." Placing the hapaka within the back seat of the truck, Uraborask got into the driver's seat and proceeded to make his way back home to the Rig.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

It was dark in the circular room, the broken shaft of light that illuminated the central pond failing to adequately lighten the chamber. that, coupled with Atzemio's decreased vision, explained why he didn't notice anything wrong with the suit of armor until he was nearly upon it.

There was no one in it.

Just as Atzemio was going to pierce the armor he angled his own sword away, the point scraping across the back and to the side of Lrrthxx, leaving a small scratch. The attack diverted, Atzemio took a step back and regarded the suit of armor.

The Aspect slowly turned around.

Atzemio gripped his sword more tightly. He didn't understand what was happening. 

Lrrthxx regarded the dead Toa intently, not saying a word.

"I don't know.....what you are. Do not get in my way..... and there'll be no trouble.... between us" Atzemio told the Aspect. Atz' empty eyes betraying no fear of apprehension, he made his way past Lrrthxx and toward the hallway on the right.

 

@Unreliable Narrator @Azibo

ooc: got permission from azibo to bunny his character through the temple.

 

Edited by Toa Fanixe
  • Like 1

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

 

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella and Triage - Metru-Koro

"Oh, Ulkarr," she said, turning to the Aspect, a bit surprised. "We're waiting on Triage's...friend to get back, then we're going to speak with the village's Turaga."

Just then, Mega returned with her companions. Triage smiled at the Matoran. "That's great to hear," he said. The medic preferred to pretend the previous conversation between him and the other two Toa hadn't happened.

@Toru Nui@BULiK
 

IC: Rose - The Eclipse

The Toa of Fire moved past OTIS and fit herself into the bridge, hunching over a bit. "What is this? An airship for ants?"

@Snelly@Toru Nui@EmperorWhenua@~Xemnas~@Kal the Guardian

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
:kaukau:[Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse Profiles]:kaukau:
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tuakana | Ruins of Fire

Three Aspects gathered together was a rare occurrence. It had been many years since they had even seen another of their kind, and now they had met two in as many minutes. The times were changing. The falling of the great skull from the sky seemed to have triggered something into motion, like the falling of small stones that start an avalanche. Their slow mind was unaccustomed to such speedy events, and even now they had to resist the temptation to find a quiet place to sit down and think about what had already transpired.

The ringing of the gong had awakened old memories, filling their ancient brain with the past. The weight of their long history bore down upon them. It made the present seem incredibly small. Of what significance was the sounding of the gong? It had sounded before, and would likely sound again. Was it necessary to gather here like they had done before?

Yes. Yes, it was. They mentally shook themselves out of the encroaching stupor. They had a new follower. They were reminded of their great trial. Time, that wily opponent, sought to bury them in memories. They would not succumb. They would continue on until their enemy was vanquished. These new events were surely portents of a shift in power. They would use it. They would take the upper hand. So they rose gradually from their haunches and raised their arm, pointing a long finger towards the entrance of the ancient ziggurat.

"The ringing... needs a ringer," they said slowly, dragging their mind back to the present. Logic was hard to locate sometimes, but it was sound as stone once they arrived. "Let us enter."

OOC: @~Xemnas~ @Sparticus147

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut

Knichou grinned slightly as Mega affirmed her support. More allies was generally a good thing, doubly so when facing such overwhelming odds as in this upcoming conflict.

"Glad you're going to stick around to help, Speedster," Knichou replied, clearly having spent his time waiting thinking up an adequate nickname in response, given the Fe-Matoran's affinity for them. He chuckled and then looked around at the assorted beings.

"Everyone ready to discuss strategy with the Turaga? I know I have some... questions... that I know I need to ask him, but if anyone doesn't want to get stuck in a meeting but still has stuff they'd want want voiced, could be useful to mention that now."

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Whisper - Metru-Koro

"I have nothing to contribute except, perhaps, answers to questions your leader may have," Whisper spoke up, "Do you want me to accompany you, or would you prefer I remain outside until if or when I am required?"


___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

___________________________________________________

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Ruins of Stone

“Hmm, nothing here...”

Atamai began to examine the Zakazian carvings in the wall with Kilo.

”Let’s see if we can figure out the meaning of these hieroglyphs. Kilo, you can store the translated alphabet in your memory once you’re done, correct?”

OOC: @pokemonlover360

IC, Whira: Ash Barrens

Whira nodded. “After you, siblings,” she said. 

OOC: @Eyru @Sparticus147

IC, Aurax: The Eclipse

”I didn’t design it, miss, cause if I did I would have made some major improvements.”

He turned to Waveahk. “I do have a plan, but I’m open to suggestions.

“Here is my plan. Once we arrive at the Coliseum we’ll dock at the top of the Coliseum. Saybo and I will bring Stannis before Pridak. We’re going to have to bind you and remove your mask. We’ll also need to scuff up your armor. We have to make this convincing.”

Aurax turned back to the controls and bent down, opening a panel. He pulled out a small radio and addressed Skyra, Rose, and Waveahk.

“You three will stay on the ship as backup. Once Pridak is ready to execute Stannis, I’ll try to hit him in the face with a blast of plasma. If I’m lucky, he’ll be dead after the first shot. If not, well... listen to the radio, and when you hear #### starting to hit the fan, that’s when you come and help us. Saybo, once I attack Pridak, you’ll need to give Stannis his mask back and undo his bindings.

”Any questions?”

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Snelly @Toru Nui @Tarn @Kal the Guardian

Edited by ~Xemnas~
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Mahrika - Northwest Barrens above the Impact Site

The Ga-Matoran forced herself to try to relax, though her heartlight was still unsteady. Vokarda squirmed around her spine, trying to calm her through gentle pressure. Kanoka meant disk, roughly, so this weapon she found was a Kanoka. And he described that metal machine accurately.

The look of the Vahki was … it was something he shouldn’t know even if he had trapped her in an illusion with vision powers. And if he was a Skakdi of Psionics, he wouldn’t be able to use his powers with enough finesse to probe her mind without her noticing, right? And a Skakdi could not use a Kanohi, not to mention now that he was visible, his form was very solid. Not like the Toa, 

He could be an Aspect, but she stressed she was spoken for and … and the stories about Aspects her tribe believed were wrong anyway, Tuakana proved that.

He could be some other breed she had never heard of … but she shouldn’t get lost in constant what ifs. He … he seemed to be a Matoran. And according to him, his home had been destroyed. Like here

Finally she said, “Sorry. It’s … haven’t had this kind of conversation in a while. I … I did not know there were Matoran left. I … it seemed impossible. And maybe it is, maybe it’s a trick. But that mountain, it seems impossible for even a hundred Skakdi of Earth and Stone to make it so quickly. Maybe … reality is changing. Maybe there is hope. But I am sorry for the loss of your home. Even if it wasn’t a good place to live, it still had memories.” Like her damp underwater cave. 

She turned to look at the Suva, “I … I want to believe you are a real Matoran, so I will. But then, are the two of us both trapped in an illusion together? That Toa doesn’t seem solid to me, and I would have thought that all of our temples would have been destroyed long ago. Could it have been unearthed in that sandstorm?” Her telescopic lens began to give her a magnified view of the Suva’s walls and structures, though she did not release her Kanoka from her trio. It was … better to be safe, even if he was not a threat. 

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Burnmad


"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka Avatar by @Harvali and edited by @Kal the Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, Outside San's Hut

Knichou was silent for a moment as he considered the options before him. After some deliberation, he responded.

"You can wait outside - we're going to be discussing the League's attack, and I don't think you'd have much to contribute since this isn't exactly familiar territory for you. If I needed to discuss the... opportunities... of your kin, I would appreciate your firsthand knowledge, but that won't be relevant to what I need to talk with Sans about. All his and my questions will relate to Pridak's approaching war and the raid on Po-Koro, which I don't need your help to describe."

That was a very diplomatic way of saying to stay out of his business. While Knichou's gut didn't trust Whisper - moreso than even his usual distrust of others - Knichou's other reasons were hopefully legitimate enough to not upset the aspect too much. The adage was always to keep your friends close and enemies closer, but Whisper was neither and that particular bit of wisdom didn't account for this edge case. He wouldn't shoo away Whisper if she did want to come inside, but her conveniently staying out might simplify the upcoming negotiations.

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ollem - Wastes Suva (7, 8)

The Matoran shrugged, taking a deep breath. There was more to tell this strange Matoran, but there would be time for that later. For now, they had to figure out what was going on here.

"I think the Toa might be..." He looked around. Based on what he'd seen, this world looked pretty low-tech compared to Metru-Nui-- or at least, what was left of it did. But maybe it hadn't always been that way. "Back in Metru-Nui, we had these things called holograms, that were... basically images projected into the air by devices. I wonder whether the Suva might be doing something similar?"

He looked back at her. "By the way, uh, what should I call you? I'm Ollem."

OOC: @Harvali


Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skyra Daring - The Eclipse -

"That's a heck of a plan, but I'm all for it if everyone else is." 

OOC:  @Tarn @EmperorWhenua @Toru Nui @Kal the Guardian @~Xemnas~

IC: Vashni - The Northern Wastes -

"I'm sensing nothing unusual on the mental plane." 

@pokemonlover360 @Tarn @Onaku @~Xemnas~ @Harvali @Vezok's Friend

  • Like 1


My Bzprpg ProfilesSix Kingdoms: Apocalypse

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Dar Poroka | Le-Metru Shipyards

Poroka sit in captain chair. Chair little small for Poroka. It Matoran sized chair. But it's okay. Any chair good. Just don't break, chair. Thank you.

"This Poroka speaking," Poroka says to robots.

Hmm. Wait. Better idea. "This Captain Poroka speaking."

Oooh. Poroka like that.

"Let's go, robots. Make ship fly, please."

Always good idea be polite. Poroka mama teach that. Poroka, she always say. Mind your manners. Poroka love mama, so be polite. Even to robots. Say please and thank you. Good captain make crew happy. Poroka want happy crew. Only good time on Poroka ship.

Oh yeah. "Blue robot. What ship name?"

Blue robot turn head. Still make ship fly, though. Smart robot. Do two things in one time.

"This vessel is registered under C-137 Wombat, captain."

"What wombat?"

Robot make buzzing noise. "According to my records, the wombat is a marsupial Rahi native to the southern islands. They are small but strong, with large front teeth and powerful claws. They excavate extensive burrow systems—"

"Okay robot," Poroka says. That enough talk. "Wombat is Rahi. Thank you."

Ship go up slow. Sky all dark, but there big hole in sky. Another sky outside hole. Let's go there. Ship go up, up up. Now over buildings. People on street look like bugs. Hello, bugs. Captain Poroka has big gun, nice ship, smart robots. Guard ships is really good job. 

"Aim for sky hole, please," Poroka says. "We got date with destiny."

Oh yeah. Poroka always want say that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Druu Arkkan - Le-Metru

Druu's eyes drifted over to the airship taking off, an eyebrow raising on his face as he then turned fully to regard The Wombat"Looks like someone's eager to get started."

@Toru Nui@Nato the Traveler@Eyru

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: mobile

IC: Zaliyah - Le-Metru

And he's gone. Fantastic.

Hastily boarding the Razorfish, Zaliyah switched the ship radio to an open channel.

"Hey big guy, how about you come back here for a minute," she suggested, hoping Poroka was receiving messages.

"We want to... uh, go smash some statues before we go blow up the village. It'd be really... you know... embarrassing to fly all the way out there then find out your guns don't work."

@Eyru


___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

___________________________________________________

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Poroka | The Skies Over Le-Metru

"Captain," green robot says. "Receiving transmission from the Razorfish."

Radio start talking: "Hey big guy, how about you come back here for a minute. We want to... uh, go smash some statues before we go blow up the village. It'd be really... you know... embarrassing to fly all the way out there then find out your guns don't work."

Hmm. That good point. Poroka not big gun person. Like sword more. Practice good idea. And smash statues sound fun. Smash always sound fun.

"Okay," Poroka says. "Green, tell new person it good idea. Where statues?"

Green robot press button. "Transmission received, Razorfish. The captain agrees with your suggestion. Please transmit rendezvous coordinates. The Wombat will meet you there."

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, ~Xemnas~ said:

“Here is my plan. Once we arrive at the Coliseum we’ll dock at the top of the Coliseum. Saybo and I will bring Stannis before Pridak. We’re going to have to bind you and remove your mask. We’ll also need to scuff up your armor. We have to make this convincing.” Aurax turned back to the controls and bent down, opening a panel. He pulled out a small radio and addressed Skyra, Rose, and Waveahk. “You three will stay on the ship as backup. Once Pridak is ready to execute Stannis, I’ll try to hit him in the face with a blast of plasma. If I’m lucky, he’ll be dead after the first shot. If not, well... listen to the radio, and when you hear #### starting to hit the fan, that’s when you come and help us. Saybo, once I attack Pridak, you’ll need to give Stannis his mask back and undo his bindings.

”Any questions?”

IC Stannis | The Eclipse

The old man could hardly believe his ears. He at first simply stared at Aurax, and then once he could comfortably determine he had truly shared his plan Stannis shook his head, slowly at first and then with growing vigor. Despite the negative reaction he still managed to chuckle through it, deep and booming like a rock bouncing down a deep chasm. "I'm afraid that relies on all of us trusting in your infallibility—there are too many ifs for you to even show faith in your own plan.

He quickly stiffened, however, and straightened his demeanor... as best he could in the confines of the smaller vessel. The Eclipse was much smaller than the Taku, and even with the greatly diminished company he still found himself wanting for more space. He stooped a little, though it was a stature seemingly befitting his aged and sinewy body. "I do not question but I will object. If I am to be a pawn, I will be better used as a distraction than a sacrifice. I know too much to not be made better use of." He was wary of Aurax's ability to deceive, and Stannis was not sure which of the dark toa's aspirations was stronger at any moment: His desire to seize Pridak's crown or utterly humiliate Stannis. As a result, he would not entrust Aurax or his lackey with his whole fate. 

"You can gain admittance to the Coliseum, yes? I know it's layout. And I can offer you the opportunity to strike Pridak when he least expects your betrayal."


 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kathrine of the Flame - Taku exterior:

"Oh, I thought you went with Knichou! Well hey, why don't we all go? Stretch our legs and get the blood flowing, huh?" Kat grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head, "I uh...also don't really know where the greenhouses are!"

 

 


 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: mobile

IC: Zaliyah - Le-Metru

Oh, thank karz.

She sent coordinates for what remained of the sculpture fields to the other vessels, before ordering the Razorfish to take off.

It was to find out if this artillery was as powerful as Ehlek had promised...

@Eyru @Onaku @Toru Nui

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

___________________________________________________

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zsann, following Mega

Although Zsann was really tiring of all the talking at this point, she figured her presence at Mega's side would still be appreciated. So when the Matoran walked back over to the Toa, the Skakdi, like so often, followed her back.

The way Mega addressed who was apparently the ship's captain did cause her to raise an eyebrow, but from the reply's tone she figured it was okay? For now she would just continue to listen in on the conversation, stand there and continue to pretend Mega hired her as a personal guard or something.

OOC: @Tarn @BULiK @Nato the Traveler @ZippyWharrgarbl @Dane-gerous


20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

 My art collection topic - updated! (11/03/2021)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Yaushe -  Oh! Van

Yaushe watched Mega and Zsann go, and then noticed the odd shape of Whisper with them. She couldn't believe she'd missed them over there the first time. She remembered them from when she was back with her other friends, on that transporter. They'd been selling something weird. She considered trying to get their attention, but it wasn't like she had an arm to wave at them. Maybe she'd try calling out if they got close enough.


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ulkarr (Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut)

"I see. In the meantime, could you explain what exactly this 'League' is?"

@Tarn

 

IC: Ostrox (Le-Metru, Shipyard, The Tranquility, The Bridge)

Boarding the Tranquility once again, Ostrox sat down in the captain's chair. "Primary systems check... all lights are green. Take-off for the Po-Metru Sculpture Fields." The engines thrummed as the vessel took to the air.

@Nato the Traveler@Onaku@Eyru

 


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Parnassus | Ash Barrens

A slender shadow -- like that of a branch of a young sapling -- suddenly passed over the prisoner's face. It quivered, delicately, in the air for a brief moment, before it suddenly looped itself around and around the prisoner's neck -- not tightly, but evident.

"Where," the Aspect said, "did this Apex go?"

OOC: @Sparticus147

IC: Irna | Outside Sans' Hut

"I.... Yes," Irna said, furrowing her brow. "I'm not sure if there are any here, but they certainly do exist. Why?"

OOC: @TL01 NUVA @Smudge8

-Void

  • Like 1

 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Mahrika - Wastes Suva

My name is Mahrika,” Her name felt odd spoken out loud, almost alien coming out of her mask. She hadn’t exactly had to use it for a long time. “I … I know of illusions, the kind a Toa of Psionics could make, or a user of a Mahiki, are holograms like that?” She continued to scan the Suva’s structure, looking for clues engraved the walls and pillars.

OOC: @Burnmad @Unreliable Narrator

IC Kanohi - Po-Koro

Kanohi grappled atop the young Knowledge Tower of Po-Koro, using the increased elevation to search far and wide. He peered over the horizon, trying to spot anything in the distance. Sadly the landscape blurred the farther it laid from him, even from this height his view was limited .

He tensed up he … it was clear that he really needed to learn how to make telescopic lens. Not just for himself, but for much of Po-Koro. It could only help this crude village to be able to spot far away. And since even a powerless Matoran could use it, it could help the Matoran spot dangers in advance.

The Fe-Matoran grappled down, landing in a tumble on the rocky ground below. He reached into his armor to pull out the last device Vakama had worked on, that incomplete telescopic lens, built for Kanohi. Be-before Kanohi had abandoned him.

Vakama’s mask had been shattered, and the Po-Koro Matoran had melted the shards down to make tools. There was nothing left to remember him by, except this lens. It … Kanohi had to finish the work. He owed Vakama that much and so much more.

Vakama had lacked the parts to finish the lens, but … Jovan was hopefully mining ore by now, that would mean new resources. Most ore should be used for Kanoka or even masks, but … if he could finish the telescopic lens…

Kanohi began to walk towards the rough mine, he … he had never made something so intricate, but Po-Koro would need more skilled crafting, he would need to learn. “Please Kaita, don’t let me break it,” he muttered as he walked to check in on the Turaga.

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka Avatar by @Harvali and edited by @Kal the Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Lrrthxx, Fau Temple

As was his way, Lrrthxx stood and observed the temple for some time.  He tried to remember any of the symbols or carvings.  He waited as a statue, seemingly joining the figures etched in the stone, allowing time for his mind to reach far, far back, further than any reference point in time could decipher.  His memory failed him.  The ancient one could not recall any meaning to these shapes.

As he was deciding on his next move, some force accosted his side.  Lrrthxx turned slowly, to see some figure standing there with a sword.  It hadn't went for his head, so maybe it was just an exploratory poke. "I don't know.....what you are. Do not get in my way..... and there'll be no trouble.... between us." Well, at least it wasn't stupid.  His armor probably received a scratch from the hit, but Lrrthxx was never one to look pristine anyways.  He could almost forgive this being for making sure he was even still alive with how still he stood.

As it went inside the temple, Lrrthxx knew his next move.  "Someone to spring the traps for me," he thought, and followed inside.  As the hallway darkened from the loss of natural light, Lrrthxx remembered this being was of a kind he had not seen in an age.  "Wait for me, Toa, this temple probably houses secrets meant for me, though anything I can't make of use of you're free to enjoy.  Why not work together and uncover this new and old mystery?"

OOC: @Toa Fanixe


beaverdkc.jpg.058196aea1189a8be42d4020232ee8e0.jpg

Wait, this isn't dancing_lariska.gif..?   Six Kingdoms Rebirth: Sans Gaius Amaru Lrrthxx Kokaliga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kilo-M9 - Ruins of stone:

Symbols unfamiliar. Translation required.

No symbols found on rocks in pool.

Solution not currently available. Additional examination of ruin is required.

Current objective: Translate unknown language. Allies can continue looking for clues.

Affirmative,” the machine replied to Atamai. “This unit can store language data once translation is complete. Working together should make translation process quick to complete. Other allies should search for additional clues. This unit suggests searching ground under rock pool. If nothing is found, experiment with pedestal.” It turned back to the wall to begin translating the unfamiliar language.

OOC: @Tarn@~Xemnas~@Snelly@Harvali@Onaku@Vezok's Friend


I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Torak (Irnakk's Tooth)

As the shadowy tendril lashed its way around Torak's throat, the eyeless skakdi raised his hands to his throat, trying to resist the pull of the tendril. "Hey, hey, hey! Why are ya askin' me? If anything, you were yer head full o' eyeballs would have seen where it went rather than me. I'm just some pool ole' skakdi who was in da wrong place at da wrong time."

OOC: @Conway

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...