Jump to content
Unreliable Narrator

Six Kingdoms: Rebirth - Gameplay

Recommended Posts

IC: Barius - Irnakk's Tooth (7, 10)

For once, Barius was not grinning.

He was no coward, but here, in the depths of Irnakk's Tooth, even he felt fear. Not fear of the dark, or of ghosts, or even of dying, per se, but fear of failure. He feared losing to Nektann. Most of all, he feared being thrown into the Nightmare Pits, and the gruesome transformation into a Tahtorak that would follow. Even death would be preferable to that. At least in death, there was a chance that his tale could be carved into his teeth, that something of him would persist even after he had parted from this mortal coil. But if he failed here, he would be turned into a Tahtorak, and that would be all that remained of his legacy.

Fleeting apparitions awaited around every corner on their descent, and twisted masks of death haunted his periphery; all of his own likeness, frozen in the process of tearing and ripping apart into a truly nightmarish creature. The images did not scare him, not like his own thoughts could do, but they did unsettle him-- enough so that he felt the need to perform confidence before the other Warskaks. No one has spoken since they had passed the threshold into the mountain's interior, and he would not break that silence; however, he needed to do something, and so he forced a sneer, and slapped a meaty hand on the prisoner's dome, as if to say, We're almost there, bucko!

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Nato the Traveler @Keeper of Kraata @Conway @Sparticus147 @Anyone else in the Warskaks that I'm forgetting

IC: Ollem - Wastes Suva (7, 8)

"...Kind of," the Onu-Matoran answered. "The images are made by bending light, to put it simply. Kind of like Av-Toa can do."

But the theory needed testing, and so he approached the flickering mirage of the Ga-Toa, and began to examine it.

OOC: @Harvali


Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ~Xemnas~ said:

IC, Aurax: The Eclipse

Aurax nodded. “Alrighty then. Let’s hope that this works. We’re all dead if it doesn’t.”

IC Stannis | The Eclipse

"Indeed."

The Wanderer wondered what the others thought, however. Would they willfully follow the old man's suggestion, too?


 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Keitara

The Toa of Light drew a shaky breath. Contrary to all logic the lights seemed to be getting brighter even as the sun set. Keitara tried to be happy. She really did. She'd net someone from her past. A friend! She could finally be close to the answers she'd been hoping for! But his reaction had sobered her.

The thing was...

The thing about her memory...

The fact of the matter was, she had memories, of a kind. She remembered how to walk, talk, her name, that she was a Toa. All of those couldn't be explained if her mind had been wiped like a data crystal. The more intuitive memories, things she'd presumably done repeatedly,  came through the clearest. But beyond those...

It was as if someone or something were actively resisting her. When her mind sought back for a memory it was either hastily deflected or, worse still, she'd find one of those memories which were shiny and didn't... quite fit. They felt faked. She doubted every clear recollection she was having at this point. Her ego was adrift in a sea of confusion. 

She could feel the effects of this, see them in her stilted and unpredictable reactions. It wasn't the situation itself that scared her the most, though Great Beings knew it was plenty terrifying. It was how alien her own thoughts, feelings, ans actions felt. She had no idea who she was,  on either a literal or psychological level. And it terrified her.

"Please, Knichou." She pleaded. "Please. I... I-I don't know what to believe, I don't remember anything. Oh Karzahni, I don't remember a ####### THING properly! Please, you're the only link I have to my past. Please..." Her voice was trailing off, the fear and doubt that was eating her alive dragging her down. "...please don't leave me like this."

(OOC: @BULiK @Conway)


Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

My Six Kingdoms character

My SKR fan art topic!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut

Knichou really didn't want to have to explain everything to Keitara right now, but she was right that Knichou might be the only person who knew her past, and that convinced Knichou to divulge further details. Knichou took a few moments to plan out his words - while this wasn't exactly a secret, Knichou didn't want to reveal too much, because that would lead to further questions that might lead to things that Knichou definitely didn't want to talk about, let alone in the presence of so many others. He looked at the dirt, and began to speak.

"Keitara... I was a Nynrah Ghost, and you were my apprentice. You died defending our home island from the League, at least... that's what I heard. It's... more complicated than that, but now might not be the best time to talk about it the details."

Knichou was no longer looking at the ground, finally beginning to give eye contact again.

"I really need to speak with Sans. I own the only major airship here, the Taku - it's at the North gate right now. Once I'm done talking to Sans, we can talk more about this there."


Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

 "Wait for me, Toa, this temple probably houses secrets meant for me, though anything I can't make of use of you're free to enjoy.  Why not work together and uncover this new and old mystery?"

Atzemio didn't break a stride when Lrrthxx spoke to him. Instead, he continued his slow march into the dark and unknown hallway. There was little light, so he felt along the wall to keep steady and make sure there were no branching doorways.

"What I seek.... the Whispers.... is mine.... the rest is yours...." he whispered. In the silence of the ruins, his words echoed and sounded almost normal to the Aspect.

"I.... am Atz."

@Azibo @Unreliable Narrator

 


Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

 

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Torak (Irrnak's Tooth)

As Torak was dragged behind the rest of the band of skakdi, left to his own devices once again, the smell of ash disappeared. But it wasn't just the smell that disappeared, it was also the feeling of being pulled along, the touch of another skakdi fleeing away from his. His hearing, first building up into a high pitch whine that seemed to be nearly unbearable, suddenly stopped and left Torak with a deafening silence that he hated more than the whine. Even his sense of taste left him, as with each swallow felt hollow, empty, and cold with a stone ten times his weight collapsing within his own gut. And so, Torak, stripped of his sight, was slowly stripped of every other sense he could possibly rely on, till the void consumed him.

And then a hand clasped itself onto the back of his head, and Torak's internal cries of desperation and terror became vocal, "Oh by IRNAKK'S BLOODY TOOTH! I've seen it, our doom, our end, our predator! Not that beast that calls itself Apex, NO! For this is the predator above all, the nightmare beast, the void itself and host of the dark! So run, RUN, run while you still can!

By this point, Torak had managed to pull free from the two skakdi that had been dragging, shrieking and babbling incoherently and hysterically about things from the void and nightmare beasts, with him clawing at his own eyeless sockets and ears, forcing the two skakdi to physically restrain the mad red skak before he injured himself even more, his wails and shrieks descending into quiet sobs and moans.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Nato the Traveler @Keeper of Kraata @Conway @Burnmad

IC: Apex (Fire Temple)

Apex, following the promise of power and her fellow aspect, entered the temple last, her claws digging into the ancient stone to pull herself forwards, her wings tucked tightly against her body. As she strolled through the halls, gazing at the long ancient architecture of the temple, her mind went back to an earlier time, a time before skakdi, a time before...the matoran even. When the island was a pure virgin, unspoiled and ripe with verdant growth and life. When the gukko birds soared in flocks and the dermis turtles sung their song by the sea, when the fikou spiders built their elaborate webs and the kikanalos ran in their herds. These memory came to Apex unbidden and without pause, like she would've wanted to not see the beauty that once was. These visions merely bolstered Apex's desire, her grand wish.

Eventually making it into the end of the halls and into a large chamber, the size of which could potentially fit two or more of herself within its space, but the size was not what she noticed, for even through the scent of ash and brimstone, she could recognize that smell a mile away, the smell...of skakdi. Halfway into the room itself, having to claw her bulk through the arched entrance, Apex's eyes laid fixed and bound on the two skakdi within the room, ignoring the zyglak and his hound companion. Attempting to force her way into the room with as much force as she could muster, her claws digging and shattering the ancient stone, Apex let out a single word, masked under the terrible roar she bellowed out alongside it, "SKAKDI!!"

OOC: @Eyru @Toru Nui @Nato the Traveler @Onaku @~Xemnas~

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EmperorWhenua said:

IC Stannis | The Eclipse

The old toa studied Seybo with disbelief for a moment, seeing something that either was there or not, until he finally looked impressed with something. "Plushie Man either has an excellent memory or is a fantastic actor. I feel it's likely both are true."

He sighed and studied the possibilities like trail routes on a detailed map. "Alright, Pridak wants my kanohi. You may deliver it to him. But not my body."

 

2 hours ago, ~Xemnas~ said:

IC, Aurax: The Eclipse

Aurax nodded. “Alrighty then. Let’s hope that this works. We’re all dead if it doesn’t.”

OOC: Someone else can move us to the Coliseum if they want :P

 

IC: Saybo - Toa of Water - Aurax (Still officially Barraki)

Location - Outside the Coliseum (4, 9), inside the Eclipse at the bridge

With - (Great Being) Aurax, Stannis, Skyra, Rose, Waveahk

 

As the Eclipse entered the gaping hole in the side of the giant robot head, it became lost from sight in the near night that held the remains of Metru-Nui in its sway. The only noise to give it away was the propulsion system, and even that ran quietly on this ship. It was perfect for a stealth mission under cover of darkness.

The Coliseum started to loom before them, rising from the rubble laid strewn at its feet. It shown with inner light as beings inside saw to the business of rebuilding a city and maintaining armies.

Saybo however for the briefest of moments felt a small stab of anger at Stannis’ name for him. Becoming distracted by the fleeting emotion, Saybo savored it and in doing so let the opportunity for a retort pass him by. Maybe after the mission had been achieved. Aurax permitting, of course.

Finer features could now be seen along the height of the Coliseum, most notably the balcony to Pridak’s throne room. Saybo slowed the Eclipse, the engines running near silent. The airship hovered practically unnoticeable in the near black night air above Metru-Nui.

Saybo turned, “Okay, we’re on final approach, team! What exactly am I doing here? Am I leaving the ship over Pridak’s balcony for a quick attack from B-team while my lord and I descend to the ground floor and enter normally? Or do we got something else planned?

 

OOC: @~Xemnas~ @EmperorWhenua @Tarn @Snelly @Toru Nui

  • Like 1

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TW: TRAUMA/PTSD

IC: Keitara

The Av-toa was reeling. "What? I... you're... I was a Ghost? You... augh!"

The vague scrambled half-memories roiling inside of Keitara's head crashed down on her like an avalanche. Kei broke under their assault.

She was aware that she was crouching down, curling into a ball, as a wave of half-recalled terrors and nameless, formless panic gripped her. Knichou's words, his reactions, his very presence had triggered this. 

If she could give some form, some context to the roiling emotions within her then maybe she could drag herself free. As it was, there was nothing she could do as the maelstrom of emotion crushed her into a small, huddled mass on the ground.

(OOC: @BULiK @Conway)


Whatever mountain you are climbing, you can do this.

My Six Kingdoms character

My SKR fan art topic!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ic: Pridak | Coliseum, Metru-Nui

"If you need assistance, take some soldiers with you. Four should probably do the trick." I waved him off and watched him go. When he left I prepared to attend to one last order of business. I rose, stretched, and prepared for the highlight of my day... Watching the view change. Permanently. 

You know when you get that craving for a specific snack? Where you just immediately know what you want and where you could get it? I suddenly felt that.

Ooc: @Toru Nui, 4x NPC league soldiers for ya to go kick the door down with. Consider them mooks.

  • Like 1

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Sparticus147 said:

IC: Apex (Fire Temple)

Attempting to force her way into the room with as much force as she could muster, her claws digging and shattering the ancient stone, Apex let out a single word, masked under the terrible roar she bellowed out alongside it, "SKAKDI!!"

IC: Xane - Ruins of Fire

He whirled about, instinctively leveling his rifle at... a talking taxidermy nightmare. What in karzahni? Xane liked to think of himself as a fairly well-traveled, open-minded being, but the assortment of strange creatures that had crowded into the temple's confines were unlike anything he'd seen before. 

"Are these locals?" He hissed at Enra, keeping his weapon trained on the... whatever-they-were's. 

9 minutes ago, TL01 NUVA said:

IC: Keitara

As it was, there was nothing she could do as the maelstrom of emotion crushed her into a small, huddled mass on the ground.

IC: Whisper - Metru-Koro

The Aspect stared at the crumpled Toa for a few moments. 

"I think you broke her," she finally said, to Knichou. 

  • Like 3

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

___________________________________________________

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut

The Fe-Toa watch the confused Toa of light crumple in front of him in more ways than one. He felt shame. Shame for failing Keitara, just like he had failed her in the past. That shame was amplified once Whisper began to speak. The tentacle monster was right. In his rush to speed past discussing his past failures, Knichou had broken Keitara. Of course he broke someone's spirit, the one thing in the universe that even Artakha himself couldn't figure out how to fix.

The ex-Ghost got down on one knee and carefully reached out with one hand to steady Keitara's trembling shoulder.

"It was my fault. You never deserved what happened. I should have reached out before the war came. I should have been there. I don't know how, but you're alive, and we can make things right now, even if you don't remember everything. Do you understand?"


Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Falh - Zakaz, Approaching The Ruins

Where are you, demon? I can feel that you're close.


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Oreius | Le-Metru

As the afternoon sun sank slowly towards the horizon, its golden rays lit up the side of the giant skull that had fallen out of the sky. The metallic surface gleamed in the light like a beacon; it could surely be seen far to the west of the island, were there any sailors out upon the waters. Within the skull, however, it was quickly growing dark.

The hole in the giant robot's head faced east, so after the sun reached its zenith, the city within quickly fell into shadows. The ambient light from the hole was enough to keep it from falling into absolute darkness, but it wasn't enough to make it feel like daytime. It was disorienting, to stand in cool shadows yet see jagged buildings stand stark against a beautiful blue midday sky. Out of step with the outside world, Metru-Nui existed in a state of twilight that began at noon and slowly deepened until the sun set and night could finally begin. 

It was into this gloomy half-light that Oreius emerged, blinking away the dust and shadows of the Archives at last. He made his exit through the side door of a warehouse—the same one he had used to enter the Archives before. It seemed like weeks ago now that he had decided to descend and see what he could find. Now he was back where he started, but with a clear goal in mind. He looked out over the crippled city, lights twinkling in the windows of some of the more intact buildings, and located his target. The Coliseum.

The proud spire that once housed Turaga Dume had been built taller until it rose to the empty eye socket of the great skull that housed the city. Its graceful shape was marred by this hasty addition; it jutted out of the building's original design like a broken bone. It was a monument to Pridak's ego, this spire, and Oreius would surely find him at its peak. Lounging upon some golden throne, surely, with a scepter in one hand and a blade in the other. His bloodlust had not been quenched by his victory; it would not be quenched until every last trace of the Matoran civilization was ground out beneath his heel.

The streets of Le-Metru were less dangerous than some other parts of the city, but they were still chaotic and generally unsafe. The crash landing of the giant head had shaken skyscrapers from their foundations, sending them toppling to the ground. Chutes had broken like glass rods, releasing rivers of liquid protodermis whose eventual destination was the toxic lake outside the skull. Everywhere you looked, there was something half-destroyed leaning precariously on something else, threatening to fully collapse at any moment. Oreius himself had nearly been caught in one or two of these surprise avalanches before. The only warning was an ominous creaking as some hidden beam or girder finally gave way under the weight of tons of glass, stone, and steel, allowing everything to crumble to the ground in a thundering roar and a cloud of dust.

But here and there, some buildings remained standing. Most were smaller structures, only a few storeys high, and most of these the League had claimed as residences. It wasn't much of a city their soldiers had finally laid claim to, but at least they had a bed and a roof over their heads. These smaller apartments and old offices had been shored up by crude pillars of stone and earth manipulated by the elementalists within their ranks. Effective as braces to keep the buildings standing, they didn't do much to improve the look of the neighbourhood. Everything looked half-finished or half-destroyed. What few walls remained erect were quickly covered in obscene graffiti. Broken power cables draped themselves over the streets like cobwebs. A layer of dust settled on everything; it filled the air and made anything more than a few blocks away look hazy.

Oreius kept to the back alleys, whose ways he knew well by now. Many of these side streets were even smaller now than they had been before the fall: the surrounding buildings were often crumpled together, casting the street below into darkness and veiling it from prying eyes. Occasionally, he was forced to squeeze through a mound of rubble in order to continue; once, he found his way blocked by a collapsed building that had been standing the last time he passed this way. But he continued his journey, slowly but surely, until he peered around the corner of the last alley and saw what he was looking for: the chute station.

Partially thanks to his efforts, and partially thanks to the city's unstable architecture, the League had only managed to erect one chute so far. The others were victims of sabotage or plain bad luck, and always ended up collapsing on their first or second use. But this chute, connecting Le-Metru to the Coliseum, was built mostly over empty land or water and was relatively easy to keep an eye on. The station itself wasn't particularly well guarded (the bulk of Ehlek's forces seemed more concerned with protecting his headquarters and Vahki hive), but it was busy enough to deter any thoughts of infiltration.

The Toa took a deep breath. And yet, that's what he was going to try now.

Looking around, he saw a half-shattered crate lying on the ground. Its contents were long gone—perhaps food scavenged by Rahi, or weapons that the League had looted before tossing the container away. Regardless, it would serve his purpose. He pulled the broken crate deeper into the alley, then kicked it hard. His armour lit up as power cycled through the lines that connected the Kanoka to the receptors on his foot. The crate, instead of crumpling under the blow, started to regenerate. Its sides began to knit back together. Another kick caused the cracks to disappear, and a third sealed everything shut. The box, which had been garbage only moments before, now looked like it was fresh off the assembly line. He stood there for a moment, admiring his handiwork and waiting for his armour's glow to die down.

His mask, at least, made it a little more obvious when people weren't paying attention. It highlighted their backs and warned against attacking where they could easily defend. However, its unique appearance might draw attention, so he took out a strip of black cloth and bound his mask, covering its third eye. Hopefully people would think it was a bandage, or maybe a fashion statement. Without the 'eye' on his forehead, his mask looked more or less like a regular Pakari. 

He waited until most of the workers and the few Vahki were occupied elsewhere, then walked out from his cover, holding his empty crate in both hands. He approached the station confidently, hoping that nobody would pay him much mind. Although he was a stranger, he figured most of the League were strangers to each other, especially now that the war had been won and the six different armies were intermingling. As for his reputation... well, that couldn't be helped. He just had to hope that nobody would look close enough to recognize him. He rarely met the same enemy twice, anyways. If the battle was over, they were usually dead. If he looked like he belonged, then most people would believe it, and let their eyes slip over him.

The ruse worked long enough to get him to the chute entrance. He passed through the main gate and rode the escalator, and, as predicted, few people gave him a second glance. The station was busy with all kinds of shipments, especially since this was the only link to the Coliseum. If Ehlek wasn't sending weapons or science experiments for Pridak's approval, then Prdiak was requesting more building supplies to make his tower look ever grander. The soldiers themselves seemed mostly annoyed at being reduced to grunt work. Wasn't that what the Vahki were for?

It was a Vahki who finally stopped him, at the very entrance to the chute. Oreius could see the liquid protodermis flowing behind the guard, almost within arms' reach. He was so close.

"Shipment number?" the Vahki asked.

"No number," the Toa replied wearily. "It's direct from Ehlek's workshop. He wanted it sent right away."

The Vahki blinked and whirred, accessing its network. "Time of shipment?"

He shrugged as best he could while holding the crate. "Half an hour ago?"

"False," the Vahki said monotonously. "No outgoing shipment recorded."

"Yeah, because Ehlek sent it specially—"

"False," the Vahki repeated, its eyes narrowing. "This unit is in direct communication with the Vahki Hive Research Center. You—"

Whatever the Vahki was about to say was cut off by an uppercut as Oreius hit the robot with everything he had, dropping the crate to the floor. The blow itself might not have done much, but it activated one of his Kanoka. The power lines glowed brightly as power pulsed along their length and froze the top half of the Vahki solid. It hit the ground with a clunk, its legs scrambling frantically.

Well, that was about it for subterfuge. And if he was being honest with himself, Oreius had never really been one for subtlety anyway. He leaped into the chute, his fist striking the edge of the door as he did so, sealing off the entrance with a thick sheet of ice. Then he was gone—whisked away over the city towards the waiting Coliseum.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ulkarr, Navu and Klawne (Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut)

"What's happening? What's wrong?" Klawne asked, as she saw a Toa grasping onto Captain Knichou's arm, huddling in the fetal position.

Ulkarr also saw this... as well as the Kraata implanted upon the Toa's upper spinal column. "Perhaps we should relocate this one to a less densely-populated area."

Meanwhile, Navu was having a similar, albeit less noticeable public meltdown. Her hearing couldn't stand the cacophony that was happening around her. She couldn't handle this. Even if she spoke up, it was unlikely anyone would hear her. She clasped her hands over her ears, and tried to blot out the noise... that didn't work, so she knocked on the door of a strange looking van parked outside. "EXCUSE ME? IT'S RATHER LOUD OUT HERE, COULD I COME IN?"

@TL01 NUVA@BULiK@Tarn@ZippyWharrgarbl

 

IC: Ostrox (Po-Metru Airspace, Sculpture Fields, The Tranquility, The Bridge)

"Understood." Ostrox responded over the open channel, and began to address his cybernetic crew. "Fire the pulse weapon at... ooh, I can't decide, they're all mockeries of art. Hmm... fire at that one." The one in question was a particularly pompous statue of some Toa whose name nobody cared about.

The Vahki activated the controls for the new weapon. Ostrox eagerly awaited to see what it would do to that poorly-designed eyesore. Ehlek said it did more damage the further away from the target you were, and they were rather high up indeed.

@Vezok's Friend@Nato the Traveler@Onaku@Eyru

 

IC: Achro (The Coliseum, Elevator)

Achro took the elevator back down from the secretary's floor. He wasn't exactly sure what a quartet of goons was going to do against a heavily-fortified vault door, aside from breaking their bones. Still, if Pridak was offering, who was he to turn him down?

 

IC: Waveahk (Coliseum Airspace, The Eclipse, The Bridge)

"Unless anyone else thought of anything better during our looooong flight here, I think not."

@Kal the Guardian@~Xemnas~@EmperorWhenua@Tarn@Snelly

 

IC: Enra (Dead Forest, Ruins of Fire)

"Uh oh." Enra assumed a defensive stance against the new visitors, ignoring Xane's question, noticeable fear in her eyes. "We, uh, we're just visiting. We're not trying to interfere in anything." Enra knew of only one race on Zakaz that could look like a horrific nightmare creature and be capable of speech. This was not good.

@Sparticus147@Eyru@~Xemnas~@Nato the Traveler@Onaku


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Yaushe - uh

Navu took Yaushe by surprise; on the one hand, once Navu was inside she would see there was no one physically present in the van, but on the other, it felt wrong to say no. After a split second, doing right won out, and the door Navu was knocking on audibly unlocked. "Uh. Sure. But... don't look in the driver's seat. I'm... shy. Shy and... disfigured. Reaaally disfigured."

It was technically true. Couldn't get much more disfigured than not having a body at all.

  • Like 3

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella - Metru-Koro (Outside Sans' Hut)

Nale glanced over at Ulkarr, then looked back to the confusing scene before her of the Toa lying on the ground and Knichou trying to comfort her. Clearly they had a history, but only one of the two could remember it.

"...when we get the chance, you've got some explaining to do, flyboy."

@BULiK@Toru Nui@TL01 NUVA

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 3

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
:kaukau:[Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse Profiles]:kaukau:
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ruins of Fire (7,10)

Before the arrival of the aspects to the entry chamber, Xane knelt beside the skakdi corpse in the laval pool filling the center of the chamber. He tore a portion of the armor off. The armor was hot in his hands, and a trail of smoke rose faintly from the underside. Returning to the basin of bubbling lava atop of the podium near the carved doorway, Xane placed the piece of armor inside it. It slid in from one side of the basin, leaving a glowing trail from the basin’s edge across the surface of the lava. Xane couldn’t help but feel it looked a little like the matoran letter i. The armor slowly melted away, until only a little sliver of it remained above the surface, the slag rising to the top before it too, in time, became dissolved. 

Then the Aspects arrived, all of them feeling the shocking spark within their gaseous core from passing from one world into another as they moved across the threshold of the long hallway into the entry chamber. They instinctively realized they were trapped, unable to escape the confines of the dimensional prison they now inhabited.

 

OOC: everyone in the ruins of fire, including @Nato the Traveler, @Toru Nui, @Onaku, @Sparticus147, @Keeper of Kraata, @Eyru, and more!

  • Like 2

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ardoku - The Desolate Plains

Thirsty.

I feel so thirsty now. I thought I felt thirsty earlier without my mask, but it is nothing compared to the dehydration I feel now. My body feels stiff, my joints ache… I do not know for how much longer I can keep going.

Which, thankfully, I don’t have to for much longer… I hope… The cliffs of the mountain or hill… or what was the word? Ma… Mu… Meh… Mes… a? Mesa, yes. Desert cliffs. Rising from the sand. Off in the distance, peeking over the horizon, I notice now something that had eluded me before. An immense mountain that almost looks like... a head? Sometimes it feels like it’s staring directly at me. Just looking at it gives me an eerie and uncomfortable feeling. I don’t know why. I accept that I might never know why. Such is my life right now. So many things that I don’t know. That I don’t remember.

My hand touches the smoldering rock face of the mesa. I’ve arrived, finally, but I don’t really know how this helps me. I came all this way but I don’t even know what I’m doing here. It was either this or wander the desert aimlessly and maybe never get anywhere. I don’t know how big the desert is. I don’t know what else there is but this desert, really. It feels like surely there could be something else but this desert. 

But I can’t know that. It’s only a feeling. As far as I know for certain, the only things other than the unending desert sands is this cliff mesa before me… and the mountain far beyond the horizon. I won’t reach that thing by foot before dehydration takes me. I can just feel it. I’ve barely made it this far. I don’t know how much longer I can go without…

Water. I need water. I fall to one knee, I have trouble catching my breath. My throat feels dry. With effort, I pull myself back up to my feet, and slowly I begin walking along the cliff, hoping to find something, anything.

Water? It’s the desert. Maybe I’ll never find water.

But what will happen to me if I don’t find water?

The answer finds me sooner than I thought it would as I collapse completely at the foot of the cliff. I cough sand, my trembling hand desperately fumbling for a handhold to pull myself back up again, but even if I were to find one I realise I wouldn’t have the strength to get myself on my feet a second time. I lie there in the smoldering sand, motionless, and for a period of time I do not yet have the necessary reference to convey, I simply wait. There’s nothing else I can do but wait.

At first I’m waiting for my strength to return. I don’t know why I think it’ll work, but the longer I lie there, the more it becomes apparent it won’t. No strength comes to me. I simply am. I am weak. I am thirsty. I am… drifting.

Where am I?

I reiterate that familiar question in my mind, and as I weakly move my eyes about, I remember that I’m in the desert. My eyes just about see the cliff looming over me, and I realise I managed to reach the mountain or hill I’d seen in the distance all that time ago.

Why am I here?

I don’t know.

I don’t know if I’ll ever know. At this rate I might never get the chance to. Thoughts of cessation begin encircling my mind as I lose feeling in my extremities. I feel a singular twitch in my leg before I stop feeling it altogether. My eyes stop moving. I wonder why the concept of cessation has emerged in my mind. Is it me who is ceasing here? 

To end. Another concept I have no memory of. No memories. Just concepts. Is that all I am? I know the concept of memory but not memory itself. I instinctually recall the sword in my scabbard, the mask on my face, yet I cannot recall them in any capacity. No memories…

Just concepts.

Is that all I am?

Just concepts with no memories?

Perhaps it doesn’t matter. Meaning drifts away slowly like sand from a dune in the gentle desert wind. I remember this. I saw it but a short while ago when walking to this cliff. That is a memory. That is a… metaphor? No… a simile.

Why do I care?

My vision grows blurry now. I can only faintly make out the blue of the sky and the brown of the earth. And… the… green? I have not seen green until now. Why is there green here? The green expands slowly until it dominates my view, darkening all the while as it fills my vision. Something red too… blots of red. Bright red.

The red slowly bleeds into all that I see, and then I stop seeing. Or at least I assume I stop seeing, because after the red covered my eyes it didn’t leave. The red deepens, more and more, more and more… wait, I see something in the red. Perhaps I haven’t stopped seeing. There is something there, deep in the red, deep in the… crimson. Scarlet. Maroon. Synonymous words for red that now flow into my mind as this cacophony of red surrounds me, consumes me, and as I feel myself sink ever deeper into its warm embrace, I see it all draw away like a curtain of dust… of smoke… the red miasma gives way to an infinite blackness.

And out of the blackness I see three red eyes staring into my soul.

-

I wake up with a start. Where am I? I look around and I cannot see the cliff or the sand I recall collapsing next to, but instead I see a… a… what was the word… a cave? No… not a cave. It’s a space. Hewn into the rock I now recognise to be like the cliff of the mesa from earlier. This space is artificial, not natural. A room. I look around. I see… a chair. A table. There are things on the table too. A… cloth. A rug. Washing cloth? And a dish… a bowl. With… water. Water! I… I needed water. Past tense. I’m no longer thirsty. But I don’t remember drinking any water. But then how did I…

“Oh, good, you’re awake!”

I startle, the blood freezes in my veins and slowly I turn toward the source of the sound. The room, a way inside it, a doorway, and in the doorway stands a green… being. Person. They look at me with their bright red eyes, and I stare back. I don’t know what to do. I hadn’t realised it until now, but other people existing is only natural. Of course I’m not the only person in existence. Yet before now it hadn’t even occurred to me to consider it. I recall the green blob in the blur of my vision before. The red blots that dominated my view. The… eyes. I break out in cold sweat. What were those three eyes? I wince, and clutch my right arm as pain shoots through it.

“Hey, are you okay?!” The green person approaches me rapidly and instinctively I try to crawl back away. This is a stranger. Not a person I know. But… I don’t remember any people. Everyone is a stranger. As I retreat from their approach, the green person slows down and brings up their hands. “Whoa there, it’s alright, I won’t hurt you. Listen, I found you outside, you’d collapsed from dehydration, so we brought you in here and tended to you. We didn’t see anything wrong with your arm, though. Do you feel pain in it?”

Not going to hurt me. Brought me in here and tended to me. I suppose it makes sense. I piece together what I know. This shade of green, the red eyes, no doubt this green person is what I saw as I passed out. I no longer feel thirsty. So they must have given me water while I was unconscious. If they meant me harm they would have done me harm already.

“I…” My voice comes out easier. Before, as I only now realise, it was hoarse. Dry. From a dry throat. Now that I’m no longer dehydrated, I feel better. The pain in my right arm begins to fade. Muscles I didn’t realise had tensed up begin to release. My arm goes limp for a moment, and as I shake it I regain feeling in it. “I… felt pain. But it’s gone now.”

I look from my arm to the green being who seems to be nodding, their eyes on my arm. They seem to notice me looking at them as their eyes then drift to me, and then seem to come to a sudden realisation. “Oh! Goodness me, I forgot to introduce myself. My name’s Lionnel. What’s your name?”

I think about this for a moment. Before long a word comes to my mind. Ardoku. This very question, who I am, was something I’d wrestled with earlier. I had concluded that I must be Ardoku. Or, at the very least, that’s what I feel like.

“My… name is Ardoku.”

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Navu (Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut, Yaushe)

"Uh, OK." Navu entered the van, being careful not to look at the driver seat, as requested. "Sorry, it's just... I have sensitive hearing, I've been thrown out of my home, I've been witness to murder, and... dark magic? I think?"

@ZippyWharrgarbl

  • Like 1

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, Outside Sans's Hut

The Toa of iron flinched as Keitara gripped his hand. He wasn't sure what to do, he just knew that leaving would definitely make the situation worse, while staying only had a chance of making everything worse. He was still trying to wrap his head around how Keitara had survived, if she had even died in the first place as all the casualty reports said, or what experiments might have been performed on Keitara that would have caused this.

Nale's comment was definitely not helping Knichou's stress level any. Of course she had to adopt Mega's nickname. I should never have brought that up...

"Kei... are you okay?" Knichou asked. It had an obvious answer, but Knichou mainly wanted to ensure Keitara could hear and respond to him. He wasn't a doctor by any means - Where the karz is Triage when I need him? - but knowing the patient could understand was probably a good first step when dealing with the aftermath of what Knichou could only assume was a brain injury. Whether it was from experimentation by other Ghosts, directly from her death, or a side effect of whatever resurrection process was used, something clearly was wrong in Keitara's mind. She wasn't the same person Knichou knew, and even then, Knichou hadn't seen or spoken with her since the incident, which felt like a lifetime ago now.

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Unreliable Narrator | Ruins of Ice

Korruhn’s dark magic powerfully slammed into the basin of snow. The white snowflakes flew into the air, making the light of the stars overhead glisten and spin. Without shadows, the walls and floor seemed eerily fake. The hieroglyphs seemed less deep into the walls, the cracks in the icy floor seemed simple lines drawn by a child, and the sculpted tree looked much flatter. When Korruhn’s emotional outburst ended and he clutched his arm in fury, he saw the basin was full of pristine untouched snow.

The others watching got a little time to think about the problem. The writing on the wall obviously meant something, and Sidra knew and communicated the basin of snow on the podium had a link to the words. When they poured their blood into the basin it seemed to form a shape in the snow, with the lip of the basin becoming the exterior for a matoran letter. 

What could all this mean?

OOC: @Nato the Traveler, @EmperorWhenua, @Crimson Jester

 

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ruins of Air

Atz and Lrrthxx stepped into the hallway on the right. While their partnership was born only moments before, both felt a sense of anticipation at what could be waiting for them deeper down as they walked. What they stepped into seemed to be a contradictory collection of details inside a cube shaped room. 

The wall directly behind Atz and Lrrthxx seemed remarkably plain. It contained the doorframe to the hallway they entered the room from, and small plants and vines covered the rest of its surface. Black painted pipes running from floor to ceiling covered the wall to their left. They seemed unused for a long time, and cobwebs and dust gathered on the joined edges. The two noticed all the pipes running vertically along the wall’s surface passed through the floor and ceiling.

The far wall ahead of them entering the room was covered in metallic pipes as well, but these were painted white. Lichen grew on these pipes, and empty bird nests rested in the joints. The pipes ran vertically across the wall’s surface, and passed through the floor. Near the ceiling they noticed the pipes had a strange contraption, like a mouthpiece. It seemed the white pipes and the black pipes did not connect.

The right wall contained the least interesting information, proving vexing in its own right. Nothing covered its surface. Expert stonemasonry formed the wall to their right, and creeper vines grew on its surface. A single harmless jungle bug rested on the wall and buzzed if they came close.

The ceiling and the floor were confounding. It seemed the ceiling opened up directly to the night sky despite it being day outside the ruins on the island of Zakaz. The twinkle of starlight fell upon every surface of the room from the ceiling. Lrrthxx could count the stars if he wished, but they were as numerous as the view anywhere else. He knew many of the constellations on that sacred canvas.

The floor was of little note to Atzemio. Dust, rahi droppings, and carvings covered the stone floor. To Lrrthxx the floor hinted at a boon. His ancient mind knew the writing covering the floor was only one small part of a larger ritual deemed blasphemous by the matoran before the arrival of the skakdi. But where was the rest? Esoteric lines traced the floor, and the writing seemed written with the top of the scripture being the left side of the floor. Truly, the room provided no answers: only options.

Then a disjointed and disharmonious voice filled the room. It came from… nowhere? Everywhere? Neither could tell.

“The Administrator welcomes you both. Names please.”

OOC: @Toa Fanixe, @Azibo

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
Ruins of Air
  • Like 1

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:

Atzemio took three steps into the room and stopped. 

This was unexpected. Although in truth, he hadn't really expected anything. All he really cared about was his whisper. Everything else was a distraction, at worst a temporary obstacle. 

His head moved a fraction as examined the different sides of the cube-room he and Lrrthxx had entered.

 

Right: vines. And bug. (Bugs loved Atz. They buzzed around him like he was a corpse.)

Left: black pipes floor to ceiling

Front: white pipes celling to - mouth box?

Back: vines

Top: Night Sky

Bottom: Ancient Writing

 

It was puzzling. And giving Atzemio a headache. Thinking took a lot of energy. When the voice finally spoke, Atz relaxed. It asked a simple question.

“The Administrator welcomes you both. Names please.”

"Atzemio...Kalan. What... do you want?" he replied.

ooc: @Azibo @Unreliable Narrator

What do you think Azibo? Maybe the black pipes are powering the night sky illusion?


Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

 

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Gore Fury (The Rig)

"Tsk, noice!" 

Was all that Gore could say as he dug into the plate of eggrolls that he had bought within Yoshimak's Hotspot'n'Sushi. The sharp crunch of the eggroll shell giving way to the textured mixture of shredded vegetables and savory chopped meats that was loaded within the eggrolls. The savory dark sauce next to the platter adding a whole new layer to the intense flavor of this finger food snack fest.

Looking up from his plate, Gore waved his hand to the skakdi bartender who served him the plate in the first place to get his attention, "Listen, Yoshimak, right? This, I gotta tell you, has to be some of the BEST eggrolls I ever had in my life. Truly, you got a real good deal with this place going on but, don't mind me, from one chef to another, I think I might know what would make these eggrolls go through the roof." Looking up from the glass he is cleaning, the brown skakdi Yoshimak addressed the bombastic figure before him, "Oh really now? What would that be stranger?" Yoshimak replied with feigning interest.

"Well first off, you're going to need some gukko eggs, and then..." laughter broke out from the Yoshimak's grinning maw as Gore spoke, "You really are a stranger ain't'cha? Listen, I like your enthusiam, really I do, but ain't no way in Irrnak's cavities is anyone going to be willing to brave the Fau Swamp just for some eggrolls. Honestly, you sound as mad as ole' McGrokk."

For a brief moment, Gore was incensed that someone would suggest that something wasn't worth it for the food, but, this skakdi did make Gore a very nice plate of eggrolls, and it wouldn't be very guest-like to assault the host for such a transgression. So, taking a moment to calm himself, Gore simply stood up, look Yosimak in the eye, and said, "Well, maybe I should give this McGrokk fellow a visit." And like that, Gore left, leaving Yosimak to laugh at the thought of that skak getting himself killed.

OOC: @Vezok's Friend

IC: Apex (Fire Temple)

As Apex surged into the chamber, finally freeing herself from the stone aperture, a feeling washed over Apex. She felt a sensation that she didn't expect to feel so soon and to feel ever again, the feeling of being trapped. Turning back towards the entrance, Apex attempted to enter the hallway once again, but was repelled by some unknown force as a blazing sensation swept its way through her form and into her very core being. Apex made several more attempts to break free, ramming and clawing against the invisible force, being repelled by the same electrical shock that rocked her system before turning back towards the individuals within the chamber.

A beastial rage shimmering in her eyes, Apex glared at the two skakdi before letting out in a low hostile growl, "What vile trap have you laid for me once again filthy skaks? Releashed me now, and I will allow you to live till we meet again."

OOC: @Eyru @Nato the Traveler @Keeper of Kraata @Toru Nui @Onaku

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Archives Depths

Okuo was ready to take off down the dark corridors of the Archives. He was ready to get on his board and speed away to some other corner of this dark and dank labyrinth. But he didn't. What he did do was turn around, his azure eyes coming once more to a rest on the panel on Hiripaki's vault door, a pensive expression on his face. It took him a moment, but finally, he spoke up, addressing the vault AI once more. "Hiripaki... is there anything I can do for you before I go? I don't want to just leave you behind without knowing if I can ever come back. Even if I can come back, I don't know how long it'll be until then."

@EmperorWhenua

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Achro (The Coliseum)

After acquiring the four henchmen - henchwomen? After acquiring the four henchpeople Pridak had allowed him, Achro began the journey back to Onu-Metru.

 

IC: Enra (Dead Forest, Ruins of Fire)

"We didn't do that! I was able to leave and come back to this room just a moment ago, so I don't know about any of this."

@Sparticus147@Eyru@~Xemnas~@Nato the Traveler@Onaku


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mega - Zakaz, Outside Sans' Hut

Her endearing, comforting smile was broken by a sudden, hacking cough that didn't last more than seven or so seconds but was harsh enough.

"Ah, sorry. I'm keepin' ya from your meetin'. Reckon Cap wants you with him, right?" 

OOC: @A-tak-nid @Tarn


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Triage - Metru-Koro (Outside Sans' Hut)

Triage was concerned about Mega's coughing. At some point he'd have to talk with her about that smoking habit. "Actually," he said, "I was gonna stay out here, with..." the medic looked over at the scene happening next to them, and the eclectic figures involved, then slowly panned his gaze back over to the Matoran and cleared his throat. "...them. I'm not a strategist."


@Dane-gerous@A-tak-nid

Edited by Tarn

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
:kaukau:[Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse Profiles]:kaukau:
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Xane - Ruins of Fire 

"Easy there... whatever you are," Xane didn't lower his rifle, "I didn't involuntarily travel to a new universe to deal with the same kind of racism I have to put up with back home. I don't know who or what you are, and I sure as karz didn't set a trap for you." 

As confronting as the creatures before him were, he really didn't want to be bothered dealing with them. He felt like he was so close to making sense of something here, if he could just put the pieces of the puzzle together... 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Zaliyah - Po-Metru

Leaving the Vahki to pilot the ship, Zaliyah settled into the gunner's seat and brought the artillery to bear. She ordered the Vahki to angle the ship upwards slightly, so the cannon was aimed fully horizontally. Then she fired, towards the distant wall of the skull.

She didn't expect the blast to reach all the way, but she was curious to see exactly how far it would fly before gravity started to drag it down.

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

___________________________________________________

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mega - Zakaz, Outside Sans' Hut

"Well, alright." 

She stood herself up, softly patting Triage on the shoulder and looking up to Zsann, flashing a smile up at her friend.

There was worse company to get into a battle with, that was for sure.

OOC: @A-tak-nid @Tarn

  • Like 1

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Ysocla - Tactical Panda II:

Ysocla listened intently as Yumiwak described the history of what they called Zakaz. To imagine a shift in climate so drastic happening was disturbing to say the least. The idea of something more devastating than an inexplicable metal head falling from the heavens was equally ludicrous and horrific. Evidently this island was a magnet for catastrophe. The mechanic took all these thoughts in to try to process them. There was plenty of evidence that such a world shattering event could happen once again, but she had to believe that things could be made better. If personal experiences hadn’t managed to shake her conviction to better the world, she wasn’t about to let ancient and last week’s historical calamities bring her down either.

If whoever killed the world returns, we’ll just have to show them that actions have consequences,” she said, nodding to herself in determination. “Until then, we’ll just need to keep working to make the world we have a better one. Who knows, maybe we’ll find a way to bring back the splendor of the world your ancestors talk about someday.”

Ysocla let her words sit for a moment. They couldn’t really be backed up presently in any concrete way, but the mindset behind them wasn’t invalid.

For now though it’s probably best to focus on the present, starting with this mission,” the violet skakdi continued, pushing off the railing back to a standing position. “With your permission, I’d like to accompany you and the others when you go to capture this warrior. An extra pair of hands can’t hurt, and if we bring the bike we’ll have the advantage if they try to run from us.”

OOC: @EmperorWhenua


I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Suva of Stone

As the two matoran took stock of their surroundings, they noticed a few key things. All six sandstone spires curved inward toward the central suva under the gazebo and stood equidistant from each other. Carved matoran letters etched the inside facing surface of the spires. The two matoran discovered a different phrase on each spire. clockwise from the northmost spire, they read:

I grow, I fall, I live, I die, I rise, I shrink

Safe from the sun under the gazebo, Ollem and Mahrika also observed a six pointed star carved into the top of the suva itself. The faintest flakes of gold were inlaid into the star carving, most stripped away centuries ago by poachers and treasure hunters.

The toa of water they watched flickered in and out of focus. She seemed semi-physical, as if at any moment they could reach out and touch her while at the same time perhaps the act of doing so would make her vanish like a cloud of rising smoke. Strangely, Ollem noted the sands came up to the toa’s shins, but did not become disturbed as she moved. She placed her hand on the suva, and after a moment her mask took a new form. Rolling her neck, the toa began to stride off into the sandy steppes before vanishing and reappearing at the suva to repeat the process once more. She seemed stuck in some sort of loop. Each time her mask reverted to the original, changed, she walked off, then the mirage began again.

OOC: @Harvali, @Burnmad

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Northern Wastes, Ruins of Stone

Zadred’s prodding of the omega shape revealed nothing out of the ordinary. Up close it just became evident just how neatly carved the three lines of Matoran writing in the stone were. But pushing them did not activate any hidden mechanisms. The rock felt solid. Following the lines forming the arch of the omega led Zadred back along the walls surrounding the chamber and to where Kilo and Atamai were trying to decipher the Zakazian writing.


Where at first glance the carvings had looked completely unfamiliar, the close inspection showed that while it was very different indeed, there were some vague similarities to their own iconography. Some of the carvings seemed to depict bipedal figures in various poses: maybe like Matoran or Toa, performing different rituals perhaps? But if so, they didn’t seem to pertain to the mystery at hand. 

@Tarn @~Xemnas~ @Snelly @pokemonlover360 @Harvali @Onaku  


 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ollem - Suva of Stone (7, 8)

Ollem placed a hand on his chin, considering the possible meanings of everything they were seeing.

The repeated activity of the Toa of Water was strangely nostalgic; it reminded him of a holo demonstrating how to use something, like one used to see in Metru-Nui. Except those holos, though changing, were usually flat images, fixed in one location.

Curious, he stretched out a hand and laid it on the suva, like the image of the Ga-Toa kept doing.

OOC: @Harvali @Unreliable Narrator


Avatar by Brickeens

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Suva of Stone (7,8)

The suva was made of stone, and surprisingly warm despite being in the shadows under the gazebo. Perhaps the heat of the morning light kept the suva warm until sundown. Ollem noticed his feet sinking into the sands around the suva about an inch before stopping. The sands were deeper here than he previously imagined.

OOC: @Burnmad, @Harvali

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...