Thomas was never the same...

You've managed to recontextualize a happy-go-lucky smile into the grimace of someone paralyzed in the kind of nightmare where you can only use your eyes to cry for help, and I'm not entirely sure how to feel about that

• Like 1

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

7 hours ago, -Windrider- said:

More like the Island of NO-dor. I can't believe that the almost playful matching of the color scheme in the feet make this even MORE unheimlich.

Agreed. It would be more stomachable if it looked like this thrown-together mess, but it actually kind of looks like the spider legs are meant to be there.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

15 hours ago, Master Inika said:

it actually kind of looks like the spider legs are meant to be there.

Agreed-and I really appreciate the dimensions on those-the scale is perfect

I was already chucking to myself when I saw the title of this thread, and it didn't disappoint :) 

I kinda get it, but not totally and it's driving me crazy-what are the leg joints? I see the 2/2 rounded plates and the legs themselves look like axle connectors, but how are they attached? 

• Upvote 1

Sig..gif.a3346491b24c9bc3827e18c57ef3b7ff.gif.6f7ce54313e70f1931299845e4d29d20.gif

Franz Kafka’s The Metamorphosis, Thomas Edition. 

actually this goes on a whole other level because trains were a thing in the actual Metamorphosis. I’m just picturing Gregor the bug escaping his apartment to finally catch his train and being nope.

you can call me boomie :D

• 9 months later...

oh God! it's Spider-Thomas the Arachi-Engine! quick, somebody squish this insect before i blowtorch it to ash! lol 

joking aside, this actually does look quite interesting yet still funny! i imagine it must'v been traumatizing for the Tank Engine to go through this kind of metamorphosis! ha ha! 

still, it's an interesting concept! i wonder if his friends met the same fate! hmm... ah whatever! lol