Amazing Fan-Made Bionicle Game Trailer

There have been a lot of fantastic Bionicle fan projects over the years, and it looks like another one is on the way. Yesterday a trailer for Bionicle: Quest for Mata Nui dropped on YouTube, showing off a beautiful fan made open-world RPG game. You get to play as the Toa Mata, collecting the Great Kanohi on Mata Nui on a quest to defeat the Makuta. The graphics look incredible and make me think of the Mata Nui Online Game and early Ghost animations brought to 'life.' I will definitely be looking forward to more information coming out on the game and can't wait to play it at some point! Certainly seems like some Twitch Tuesday material.

View the full article

• Like 1

On 4/22/2020 at 2:57 PM, Liopleurodon said:

This is amazing! It honestly looks better than Bionicle Heroes. :D

That’s something that LEGO should have made from the beginning for a Bionicle in 2001, but as a console video game or a computer game. I mean, this is outstanding! I am impressed that fans can make such a game! I always knew Bionicle has a potential to be much more than it is. :D

• Like 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

On 4/25/2020 at 6:46 PM, 21Boomerangs said:

This looks like a very very slick updated MNOG. Mostly I’m wondering when we can get to play the game - is there a release date? It seems from the trailer that the game is finished, so I’m confused as to why there’s no public download link.

It's definitely not finished. Just because there's a trailer doesn't mean it's done, and I'm sure a lot of work went into making the trailer look pretty and polished.

• Like 1