Selling 5 hole Kraahkan. AUCTION

Sand52

DSC03633.thumb.JPG.a2bc3661eb7d54043fff2f51997421ba.JPGHello. Recently  I got my hands on 5 hole Kraahkan. I don't need it so I decided to sell it. Mask has some wear. I've already received 120$ offer, because of that starting bid will be 120 USD.

• This sale will be in auction format.DSC03630.thumb.JPG.10b2fc7cfedf4b203955e5813c00d295.JPG
  • The auction begins at the time of this posting, and will end after approximately 72 hours have passed since the previous bid was made, i.e. after 72 hours of inactivity
  • Please bid by leaving a comment with your bid amount on this thread. Bids by PM will not be accepted.
  • The starting bid will be 120 USD.
  • Please make bids in USD, and do not bid up by any less than $1.00 USD.
  • You may bid as many times as you like.
  • I will post the winning bid and bidder in the comments after the auction ends. Bidding remains open until I post this comment, even if 72 hours have passed. I will try to post the winner as soon after the 72-hour window as possible.

Payment/Shipping:

• Payment only in PayPal.
  • Item will be shipped from                          Ostrów Mazowiecka, Poland.
  • Buyer will be obligated to pay for shippment.

(I don't know how to make auction posts so I copied some things from SamDrew's post)