Lego crossovers, anyone?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys. Lego Dimensions, Lego Universe, and The Lego Movies are three things because they are crossovers. There are some in Lego magazine in November 2011, with Lego Atlantis, Lego Pharoah’s Quest, Lego Alien Conquest, and Lego Dino Attack in 2012. Plus, there Monster Fighters and Galaxy Squad in a Lego Magazine in November 2012. That’s very cool. So, I would like us to talk about our dream crossovers. Here’s my crossovers: 

1. Bionicle and Hero Factory - I would like to think that they share the same universe because they are very similar. Greg and Lego should think about it. I would also like to think that while Spherus Magna was destroyed, the Great Beings were somewhere, where they created Mr. Makuro and gave him some ideas for the Heroes because they love creating constantly. 
2. Ninjago and Nexo Knights - There are 16 Realms in Ninjago, and in a Season 1 episode in NK, people mentioned “Realm”, a keyword. I believe that NK should be one of the unknown realms in Ninjago. There are a lot of similarities as well. Legends of Chima became part of Ninjago, so yeah. 
3. Lego Dimensions should have had more franchises, like Marvel, Star Wars, Bionicle, HF, NK, Mario, Dexter Laboratory, and SpongeBob SquarePants (franchises that I like). 
4. The Lego Movies should include, Marvel Star Wars (much more than in the first movie, even thought it’s already a film franchise), Bionicle, and Hero Factory (well, the latter two should be a theatrical live-action cinematic universe of their own the best rather than, though).

Seriously. Lego should consider doing these kinds of crossovers. :)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

On 6/4/2020 at 1:34 PM, Lego David said:

I'd love to see a crossover between Bionicle and Hero Factory... I was very sad when Greg said that there is no connection between them... :(

Well, according to the TTV Message Boards in December 27, 2017, Greg said that the reason why they don’t have a crossover is because that Bionicle sets weren’t selling well right before both themes ended. However, it’s not permanent, so I believe that if Bionicle were to come back or if Greg decides to let TTV have both of them share the same universe (he does let TTV do canonization contests for some Bionicle characters with unknown looks), I believe that this could be possible. People are into shared universes these days, you see. :)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)