LEGO Ideas Results Coming Tomorrow

Hasan has shared on the LEGO Ideas blog that the results from the current review phase will be announced tomorrow! They're also doing a giveaway for 21322 Pirates of Barracuda Bay, where if you guess what passes the review you could win the set. There are twelve projects whose fates we will learn, including The Legend of the BIONICLE: Celebrating 20 years of Lego stories by Sokoda. I'm sure we're all hopeful for a positive result, but let's make sure to keep our expectations tempered. There's a lot of great ideas and unfortunately not all of them can make it onto shelves. We'll find out soon which ones have made the cut!

View the full article

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My gut feeling says the Bionicle project is unlikely to pass. A lot of new prints would be required, plus it being a triple diorama instead of a single may push the price beyond what enough fans are willing to pay. Of course, I would love to be wrong; it's a great piece with great attention to detail, and would be a good celebration of the theme. Here's hoping for the best!

I'm trying really hard not to get any hopes up, and to tell myself that I'd be content with a Ratatouille or Legend of Zelda set (to be honest both of those would be really cool) but yes I am definitely hoping that Sokoda's Bionicle idea passes, that would make my day, week, month, even year if that happened lol :biorules:

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5