New Ninjago Trailer Released

A new video was recently uploaded to the LEGO YouTube channel that should be of interest to all Ninjago fans. If you haven't already, you should go watch the NINJAGO: Master of the Mountain Official Trailer for a look at the upcoming season of the show. It appears all is not well in the Ivory City of Shintaro, so of course the ninja will dive right in to get to the bottom of it. Who knows when Cartoon Network will decide to air the episodes in the US, but hopefully it will be while the sets are still on the shelves. One of these days I'll catch up on the show and see what the current fun is all about!

View the full article

This looks like an awesome season! I’m glad that Cole will become the main protagonist of his own season got the first time finally! 

It’s interesting that when the series progressed, the villains always want to harness the Ninja’s elemental powers for their evil intentions these days. 

Anyway, I bet that this new place with the strange and creatures would be a new one of the Sixteen Realms. I said it because of those beings. I don’t want to get my hopes up too high, though.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)