Kraata, seeking and offering

Overlord

2020/08/22: Please check up-to-date Kraata availability below, after a recent pending sale. Small restock expected next week.

Greetings all --

I'm back again in search of Kraata, and offering up many in kind, among various other collectibles. As usual, I'm also interested in Nestle items, particularly the throwing stars aka spinners.

My target Kraata are the empty squares in the chart hidden below. Due to many duplicates, the Kraata I have on offer are tabulated in text form instead. Please also note the various other things I'm offering if they're of interest, including a handful of Krana as well as BIONICLE and Technic merchandise. I'm happy to negotiate pricing if anyone would like to buy or sell excess quantity in the course of trade as well.

Thanks -- please post or PM if you have any questions or issues!

Wanted Kraata:

Spoiler

krawan3.png

Kraata on offer:

Spoiler
  • pearl gold/red (fear):
    2x S1, 3x S4
    plus 1x S4 damaged (mouth stud partially missing, will only connect by inserting a bar)
  • metallic blue/medium blue (disintegration):
    1x S1
  • metallic green/lime green (poison):
    5x S1, 1x S2, 1x S3, 4x S4, 4x S5
    plus 1x S5 damaged (rusted-looking tiny perforation in head)
  • pearl dark grey/light grey (hunger):
    3x S1, 3x S4, 3x S5
  • pearl dark gold/tan (fragmentation):
    2x S1, 5x S4
  • pearl very light grey/white (anger):
    4x S1, 1x S2, 2x S4, 1x S5, 1x S6
  • purple (shadow kraata):
    1x S2
  • pearl gold/pearl dark gold (sleep):
    2x S4
  • blue/red (electricity):
    1x S1, 1x S4
  • red/blue (accuracy):
    2x S1
  • lime green/yellow (elasticity):
    2x S4
    plus 1x S1 mismold (elongated, soft rubber, distended mouth)
  • yellow/pearl gold (adaptation):
    1x S4
  • yellow/pearl dark gold (dodge):
    1x S1, 2x S4
  • pearl dark gold/yellow (chameleon):
    4x S1, 2x S4
  • yellow/black (insect control):
    2x S1, 4x S4
  • black/yellow (sonics):
    1x S4, 3x S5
  • pearl dark grey/lime green (shapeshifting):
    2x S1, 1x S4
  • pearl very light grey/metallic blue (slowing):
    3x S1, 1x S3
  • metallic blue/metallic green (chain lightning):
    2x S1
  • metallic green/metallic blue (quick healing):
    2x S1, 2x S5
  • metallic blue/pearl dark grey (stasis field):
    1x S4
  • pearl dark grey/metallic blue (plasma):
    2x S1, 2x S4
  • metallic green/red (teleportation):
    1x S2
  • red/metallic green (mind reading):
    1x S4
  • pearl dark grey/metallic green (gravity):
    1x S2
  • green/tan (illusion):
    3x S1
  • tan/green (cold resistance):
    5x S1, 3x S2, 1x S6
  • green/metallic green (density control):
    1x S4
  • metallic green/green (laser vision):
    1x S1
  • black/pearl gold (confusion):
    2x S1, 1x S4
  • black/pearl dark gold (limited invulnerability):
    1x S4
  • pearl dark gold/black (rahi control):
    3x S1

Krana + other merchandise on offer:

Spoiler

Krana:

orange (Gahlok): Bo 1x, Ca 1x, Xa 1x, Za 3x
red (Lehvak): Ca 2x, Ja 2x, Yo 1x, Za 1x
lime green (Nuhvok): Vu 2x, Xa 2x, Za 1x
green (Pahrak): Bo 1x, Ca 1x, Vu 1x, Za 2x
medium blue (Kohrak): Za 1x
yellow (Tahnok Va): Vu 1x
DARK purple (Gahlok Va): Ja 1x, Yo 1x
dark grey (Lehvak Va): Su 1x
black (Nuhvok Va): Bo 1x, Xa 1x
tan (Pahrak Va): Ca 1x, Su 1x, Za 1x
white (Kohrak Va): Ca 2x
pearl dark gold (Tahnok-Kal): Su 1x
metallic blue (Gahlok-Kal): Ca 1x
metallic green (Lehvak-Kal): Yo 1x
pearl gold (Nuhvok-Kal): Ca 1x, Za 1x
pearl dark grey (Pahrak-Kal): Ja 1x, Xa 1x, Yo 1x
pearl very light grey (Kohrak-Kal): Bo 1x, Vu 1x, Yo 2x

Other items:

• 2003 Red (Turahk) Rahkshi shoes, US size 4Y (no Transparent Orange Kraata)
  • 2004 Toa Metru Whenua Colgate electric toothbrush (new, sealed! permanent marker scribbles and small price tag on packaging back)
  • 2004 Krekka sealed bags #2, #4 (white printed fronts have some dings, but well sealed)
  • 2007 Mantax McDonalds figure (working light-up eyes, no extra accessories)
  • 2009 Tarduk "Glatorian" T-shirt, white, size XL
  • 1999 Electro Throwbot/Energy Slizer (new, sealed! upper left front of box is slightly dented near picture window)
  • 2002 Nick Bluetooth McDonalds buildable figure (new, sealed! bag is softer than regular LEGO polybag material and shows wear)
  • 2002 Darth Vader, set 8010 (new! box top flap unsealed, but parts new inside in sealed bags)
  • 2006 Nestle Avak, set 6997 (used, scuffs/playwear on Kanoka launcher; figure in good condition, trans-orange Kanoka like new)

~:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

Edited by Overlord

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

How much would you sell all your duplicate kraata for, I'm interested in all of em.

If you like various LEGO polybags (any theme, I got piles and can show you if interested) , i can trade for kraata as well.

Edited by Kraata Kink

:k::r::a::a::t::a:

signatureright.gif.c6db455f4734531a3b9e273d31fe8291.gifsignatureleft.gif.78e1349658abcffe8173cb4f9b88df9c.gif

1 hour ago, InconspicuousShark said:

I've got a very large amount of spare Kraata, I can cross-reference both my dupes with your want list and my want list with your dupes.

If you have any others that aren't overlord's missing kraata, I'd like to snag em off ya. I'm not going for the whole collection, I'm just trying to get as many as possible.

signatureright.gif.c6db455f4734531a3b9e273d31fe8291.gifsignatureleft.gif.78e1349658abcffe8173cb4f9b88df9c.gif

On 7/17/2020 at 10:01 AM, Kraata Kink said:

How much would you sell all your duplicate kraata for, I'm interested in all of em.

If you like various LEGO polybags (any theme, I got piles and can show you if interested) , i can trade for kraata as well.

I would price Kraata at USD 3.50 per Wild (and Shadow) variant and 3.00 per Rahkshi variant, with the two slightly damaged Kraata discounted to 2.00 each. The total for all regular Rahkshi Kraata on offer would therefore be USD ($)141, and for all Wild + Shadow Kraata would be 168, making the total $313. That said, I would prefer to trade rather than sell; I have a Kraata habit of my own to fuel, you understand. :P 
I'll take a look at what LEGO polybags I might be needing and also get back to you as I (with some luck) fill in a few more of those missing Kraata.

9 hours ago, InconspicuousShark said:

I've got a very large amount of spare Kraata, I can cross-reference both my dupes with your want list and my want list with your dupes.

That would be great, thank you! Let me know when you do.

1 hour ago, Overlord said:

I'll take a look at what LEGO polybags I might be needing and also get back to you as I (with some luck) fill in a few more of those missing Kraata.

That would be great, thank you! Let me know when you do.

Your priority totally should be getting all of the kraata. I wish you luck in that regard. I'll take pictures of my stuff this next week and send em your way :)

Hi all -- thanks to a recent acquisition, I was prompted to re-check my Kraata and ended up finding a lot more duplicates. As such, see the original post for a much expanded list of Kraata offerings. I've updated other things as well, including adding quite a bit more Krana and a (rare?) Nestle Avak figure to the potential tradeables.

Due to life and all that I may be a bit slow on the uptake as far as sending any messages I may have been previously supposed to send, or making other changes to this topic. Just give me another heads-up if you happen to have Kraata (or really need some!).

• 7 months later...
On 7/28/2020 at 3:35 PM, Overlord said:

Hi all -- thanks to a recent acquisition, I was prompted to re-check my Kraata and ended up finding a lot more duplicates. As such, see the original post for a much expanded list of Kraata offerings. I've updated other things as well, including adding quite a bit more Krana and a (rare?) Nestle Avak figure to the potential tradeables.

Due to life and all that I may be a bit slow on the uptake as far as sending any messages I may have been previously supposed to send, or making other changes to this topic. Just give me another heads-up if you happen to have Kraata (or really need some!).

Hi there, i realize this post is old but are any of your Rahi Control S1 still available? I'm very close to completing a full set :) Thanks!

22 hours ago, ToaZero said:

Hi there, i realize this post is old but are any of your Rahi Control S1 still available? I'm very close to completing a full set :) Thanks!

I believe I still have all three Rahi Control (dark gold/black) S1 as listed in the original post! I can PM you about it in some hours (off to work now); I'm also looking to complete a full set, maybe we could trade (if not, I can certainly sell as well). Thanks!

23 hours ago, Overlord said:

I believe I still have all three Rahi Control (dark gold/black) S1 as listed in the original post! I can PM you about it in some hours (off to work now); I'm also looking to complete a full set, maybe we could trade (if not, I can certainly sell as well). Thanks!

Sounds great, thanks! I tried to PM you but it doesn't seem to be going through. Feel free to reach out anytime :)

• 4 months later...
34 minutes ago, ToaZero said:

Do you mind if I DM you? One of those kraata may be the last one I'm missing from my set (pic attached) and I would pay you generously to get it for me :)

138px-Kraata_Cyclone_Stage_6.png

And if you would be willing, @tourmalinex, I would very much like the rest, I'd pay for shippping and give you $3 per Kraata making it worth your while! I'm nearing complete collection as well.

Edit: as it turns out, I'm also missing three of the ones you have extra, OP: Sonics 5, Slow 1, and Rahi Control 1. Please let me know if they're still available!

Edited by toa trisabelle
I discovered the Transblue G2 KauKau!