Happy Birthday BZPower

Nineteen years ago today, Dimensioneer started a little website called Bionicle Zone. After a letter from the LEGO lawyers, it became BZCommunity, and a year after that, it merged with Kanohi Power to become BZPower - that's us! To celebrate, in addition to the two raffles we kicked off yesterday, we have two more for you to check out today. BZPower 19th Anniversary 2007 Classic Style Guide Raffle is raffling off a Bionicle style guide from 2007 that focuses on the early years of the theme. Tickets are $2 each, the proceeds of which go to support BZPower's costs. Next, for Premier Members, we have the BZPower 19th Anniversary Michael Dorn Voice Over Disc Premier Giveaway, where you can get an original copy of the recording sessions that became the Mata Nui Saga blog! Thank you all for keeping the community alive and for making 19 years of BZPower possible - I don't know where life would have gone without this site but I know we wouldn't be here without you!

View the full article

• Like 4

Oh wow, nineteen years. That's a long time!

And to think, BZ wasn't even three years old yet when I joined it. That... makes me feel low-key ancient, even though I know for certain there are people here who have been members even longer than I have.

Happy birthday to :bzpower:!

Edited by That Matoran with a Vahi

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."