The Official Minecraft Topic

Can we still use it to give people the plague?
Yes.The server is whitelisted, so griefing won't be a problem. Plus, I make backups of the world, so until I get some more plugins, that'll do just fine.Speaking of which, the server's up.

banner.jpg

It's still not working for me--you are using 1.3.2, yes?EDIT: Eh, have to leave the house in 15 minutes, probably wouldn't have gotten much done anyway. :-/

Edited by Flipz

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

What error are you getting, Flipz? I'm getting a timeout upon trying to connect.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Once 1.4 comes out...everyone will have my head very quickly since I fail at PVP XD.However, if I have my tank armour and my good sword...Yeah mebbe then I won't get slaughtered. and I may get a head or two.Or just get slaughtered by the heads I do collect...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Still can't get in. If there are already others on the server, it could be more of a client side issue...I'll backup my .jar and force an update, and see what happens

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Your computer is too slow; it happens on my laptop all the time when I'm doing my private server. Usually the only thing you can do is hope it passes or try to shut everything else down.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Oh, ignore that. Bukkit occasionally outputs the message if theres a bit of slowdown, but theres nothing that really has to be fixed. I'd often get a stream of that message when co-oping with a friend of mine with no noticeable change in performance.

Edited by Artezza Trigger

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

You know, I didn't know that the commands you could get a list of were of that specific variety.You better calm down, just calm down. Calm down, just calm down. - Abraham Lincoln

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Also, I am officially the King of Lag.I stood on half-doors (which don't exist), knocked out the bottom block of a cactus, placed sand on top of the cactus, placed sand on top of the sand, knocked out the first sand, and repeated until I got to y=100, at which point I stopped to take a picture.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Also, I am officially the King of Lag.I stood on half-doors (which don't exist), knocked out the bottom block of a cactus, placed sand on top of the cactus, placed sand on top of the sand, knocked out the first sand, and repeated until I got to y=100, at which point I stopped to take a picture.
I love how I'm the only one who notices my house in that picture.
I'm just ToaD

OK, I give up. Where is it?

banner.jpg

Wait, TNT and redstone torches activate when dropped by a corpse?
Nah, but plonking two things down ASAP should be short enough that one can do it while being whacked. :w:
One problem: If they do end up killing you, 75% of your stuff gets destroyed. Especially if their inventory is almost full, so it stays on the ground.

banner.jpg

Yeah, with the TNT thing, you're honestly going to do more damage to yourself than I would. I'd just take your head and then give you back your stuff - the TNT will destroy everything you've got, whatever you were walking on, and a good bit of the surrounding area.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

The blast isn't guaranteed to blow up the other guy, especially if he sees you placing the TNT, which, you know, is pretty likely. It's also possible for him to break the TNT before you place the torch, buying himself more time.More to the point, people tend to, at the very least, carry their tools with them, which makes that just kind of a bad plan in general. Fighting the other guy off is a better plan, because at least then you have a chance of survival, and you don't wreck the terrain every time someone tries to take your head.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Oh you can see it you just don't notice.
I'm just ToaD

Oh you can see it you just don't notice.
Whatever, I'll figure it out.Speaking of which, server's up, guys.Although I'm getting an End of Stream error, so keep trying to connect while I try to fix this, and let me know if it works.Should be working now. :D Edited by Piraka~Mistika

banner.jpg

So apparently a witch mob is going to be added to Minecraft soon.And there was much reenacting of Monty Python scenes.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

I don't know when I'd be able to get on the server(Assuming that it requires client-side mods as well as the server side mods), but for convenience, if you wish, my Minecraft name is BZP_Blade. Might not be totally active, but I'll try. =P

So apparently a witch mob is going to be added to Minecraft soon.
I shall name the witch Gruntilda and she will have a lair shaped like her head.One of you guys better get that...
*Starts humming the Banjo Kazooie theme* That understood enough? =P

So, after travelling across the ocean from sunset to midday in almost a straight line with minimal stops, I found another small archipelago, this one looking very nice. I can't recall, but I'm pretty sure I brought saplings, so wood shouldn't be a problem, even though this place is more barren than most survival maps I've seen. If the water is the equivalent of void, this place is more barren of resources than Skyblock, albeit more spacious. I'll get screenshots ASAP so I can get some thoughts. I'm hoping to make a Riven-esque aesthetic.:w:

So, according to Dinnerbone, the player heads won't drop in vanilla Minecraft. moderator makers and map makers will be able to add the nbt tag "skullowner" to change the skin on them, but apparently that will be it.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

So, according to Dinnerbone, the player heads won't drop in vanilla Minecraft. moderator makers and map makers will be able to add the nbt tag "skullowner" to change the skin on them, but apparently that will be it.
That's just not fair.I won't be able to run the server today. I may be able to for a short time tomorrow, but it isn't likely. I will probably be able to run it most of the day Sunday, and if so, I'll let you guys know. Edited by Piraka~Mistika

banner.jpg