Someone's selling Bionicle: Mask of Light Storyboards on eBay

TommyG

Not sure if this was already known about but apparently someone's selling all these storyboards for the first Bionicle movie on eBay (£15 a pop!) and I mention it hear in case the images of these have not yet been archived.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-LEGO-BIONICLE-DTV2-14x8-5-Pencil-Storyboard-Art-SC-61-65-pgs-141-149/303615588276?hash=item46b0e637b4:g:XpcAAOSweoZe8yid

Pre-forums purge sig kept for historical purposes:

Some cool Bionicles are the combiners. Example: Toa Jovan

I've built a Krahka with 5 Toa Metru & Toa Norik, adding parts I needed to Norik. It needs 11 blue pieces (the ones that have +&O ends) but there's only 10 in all the Toa Metru sets. Do I have to attach her launcher to her arm? Please PM me if you can help me.

http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=309724

Seems to be both "Mask of Light" and "Legends of Metru Nui" (affectionately labeled "BIONICLE DTV 2") are available. Very interesting to look at, but I'd probably only pay those prices for original BIONICLE comic pages (i.e. from the 2001 - 2002 run with Carlos D'Anda as the artist).

Bornicleban.gif

RIP BORNICLE

2004 - 2011

"There are a thousand ways I could bore you...and only 942 of them will put you to sleep. Permanently"

i looked at the listing you linked to and what i thought was funny was in the "description" block under Age it says 1970-Now! i'm like "what the actual frack?! who is this guy trying to fool?" considering the film was released in 2003, but i imagine the storyboards being a year older! lol 

just thought i'd point that out! also, someone needs to compile the MOL storyboard images (that are on Ebay), organize them, and submit them to BioMediaProject for archive! that is, IF all the storyboards are on Ebay and there are none missing (which could be likely)! good luck to whoever wants to do that! :) 

Tbh, I'd even assist someone with this:

1 hour ago, TheZOMBIEJ said:

also, someone needs to compile the MOL storyboard images (that are on Ebay), organize them, and submit them to BioMediaProject for archive! that is, IF all the storyboards are on Ebay and there are none missing (which could be likely)! good luck to whoever wants to do that! :) 

I'm just not sure how to even go about it. It does need to be done though before they disappear. 

:m: :a: :x:    :n: :u: :i:

Hey folks, just a heads up, bmp already has a working archive of these going. they keep adding more for sale so ive been maintaining it, this whole thing goes back several years at this point. bmp's download isnt very up-to-date atm, but i'll upload all the most recent boards soon since there's some active interest.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

8 minutes ago, Peri said:

Hey folks, just a heads up, bmp already has a working archive of these going. they keep adding more for sale so ive been maintaining it, this whole thing goes back several years at this point. bmp's download isnt very up-to-date atm, but i'll upload all the most recent boards soon since there's some active interest.

that would be awesome! thanks, Peri! :) 

6 hours ago, Peri said:

Cool, thanks for the update