My New HF Timeline of Media

Darth Fandom

So, here's something I started making the other day, it's a Hero Factory timeline of media. Click here to go to the timeline. Right now it's just got episodes 1-6 and 8-10, but soon I'm going to update it with material from HeroFactory.com, novels, games and alternate reality material (some of the reality names are going to be made up, but they'll follow the same sort of thing the official reality title). I'm also eventually going to make a downloadable edition for when the timeline's done, which will look something like the attached image. Hope you enjoy it so far!

Eventual HF Timeline.png

On 9/25/2020 at 6:06 AM, Darth Fandom said:

So, here's something I started making the other day, it's a Hero Factory timeline of media. Click here to go to the timeline. Right now it's just got episodes 1-6 and 8-10, but soon I'm going to update it with material from HeroFactory.com, novels, games and alternate reality material (some of the reality names are going to be made up, but they'll follow the same sort of thing the official reality title). I'm also eventually going to make a downloadable edition for when the timeline's done, which will look something like the attached image. Hope you enjoy it so far!

Eventual HF Timeline.png

Why not record Episode 7? You can buy Savage Planet through ITunes.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

On 9/30/2020 at 6:40 AM, Lenny7092 said:

Why not record Episode 7? You can buy Savage Planet through ITunes.

I am going to try and get the Savage Planet DVD sometime from Amazon. I'm also doing a timeline for the Marvel show Earth's Mightiest Heroes but the Captain America episode isn't on my DVD and it's about the only episode they don't have online. So I'll have to buy the UK version or something like that just for one episode, but alas, life is not always fair to the fan of a discontinued LEGO theme/discontinued Marvel show.