Mocing With Makuta's

Onewa7

As the title says, I played with two Mistikuta : Krika and Bitil.First experiment was a Bitil/Waspix combiner. I had to use extra pins/axles/ball joints because Bitil is sadly lacking of those :/Also, this is the "Number One" MOC of 2012 I mentioned in Kanokuaza's topic.000_0004.jpgClick here for gallery:whatsthis.jpgNow, Krika.I got a second (and second-hand) Krika. I was lazy to build him again. So I made a custom version using my two Kanohi Crast as front blades, and adding a Rahkshi spike. This is my Fourth MOC of 2012.000_0003.jpgNynrah blaster/upper arm connectionOther side viewEnjoy!

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Thanks guys. I know, Waspil/Bitix (or whatever I call him)'s legs need some work... It's what happens when you work with a limited number of parts. You're running out of pieces, and only half of the MOC is good. I might revamp this guy.@Eragon: Krika's new head was an experiment, yes it will never be as cool as the original mask, but I already used it, so...

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

The krika looks a bit odd IMOI think it's the rahkshi piece on its back. The mould is a pearl white rather than the straight-forward white and this clashes, but also the silver spine looks out of place. As well as this the rubber band annoys me >_>I like bitil though, it's amazing that you can create anything virtually decent with just two sets - let alone something that looks this cool.

sigpic2.png

Waspix/Bitil is tall and imposing, with a nice colour scheme. Although I never got Waspix, I can tell he's much better than Bitil or Waspix (from pictures). I especially like the torso and the silver on his upper half.Krika is also really good. The two Crast look nice as front mandibles, the custom head and Rahkshi back is probably the best, though.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

Bitil remake: He looks menacing and more insect-like than the real Bitil, which I like. But the connection of the legs to the torso looks a bit awkward.Krika remake: I love everything but the head. It doesn't look that good with those two hand pieces.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

@PooZy: I also hate this rubber band. But without it, Krika's back would "open" all the time. Glad you like Waspil.@Ehlekdude: Thank you! You know, Waspix looked better than Bitil as a set.@Akuna: Agreed. I said Bitix's legs were a fail. Especially the upper legs. Thanks anyway!

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf