Qftm cube and draft format update

TheVirre2000

Hello,

Tarkur here, today I'd like to share a bit of an update of this cube project. Last week we managed to get our 5th player which means we only need one more person before we can start playtesting for real. In other words its really great news. 

So I thought well why not also build up a mini community around the game and there is main reason for this which I will go into in a bit. Right now though I would like to thank all the people who has supported this project so far and for the incredible people who decided to join my cause. It's been a blast interacting with all of them and to play some games of the regular game against them. Now for those who have kept up with me on reddit know that I very early on set a deadline for people to join before the 5th of December and that if we weren't enough people I would have to shut it down. I must say after seeing more and more people join my concerns have more or less gone out the window. So the deadline will here by be terminated. 

Now back to the mini community thing, first of you can join here: https://discord.gg/22vvdxEuty

Secondly I want to build up a community around this game to help with creating awarness but also teaching people how to play the game.

Further more I hope this will help Bionicle fans meet and find new friends in this community.

Lastly I'd like for people to be able to support the project even tho they don't have the time or resources to help out they can still share their thoughts and opinions on the project as a whole since I'd be happy to here you all out.

To conclude I hope to see you in the discord soon and if you ever want to play a game just hit us up. I'm sure we all would be up for playing some games! Also if you want sign up to the project too.

//Tarkur