Theories about Ninjago’s 10th anniversary in 2021?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys. I’m not sure if you cared about Ninjago at this point, but it is turning 10 next year. Anyone excited for that? For me, I do. I hope something very good will come out if it. I’ve seen preliminary images of 2021 Legacy sets with bonus mini-figures for the anniversary. That’s about it. You wondering what else would happen, and have any theories or rumors about it? Well, I would like to think another epic multi-part TV movie or a summer season would do. Perhaps at least one of them would be about time-traveling, where the Ninja have to travel all of their past storylines to fight the Time Twins, Lord Garmadon, and the Overlord in order to stop them from ruining the space-time continuum (I’m hoping the same for Bionicle’s 20th anniversary and Hero Factory’s 11th anniversary next year, and I also hope that we will see the rest of the 16 Realms from Ninjago). I know the time-traveling had happened twice in the TV show, but it’s nostalgia. It’s a good thing. It’s like Sonic Generations in 2011, Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time in this year, and Avengers: Endgame in 2019. 

I used to doubt Ninjago in 2011-2013, but it has gone a long way. I’m very impressed. Even if it’s not Bionicle, it is like Bionicle and does things that Bionicle never did (but we wish Bionicle could someday). What are your thoughts?

• Like 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

On 12/8/2020 at 1:07 PM, Lenny7092 said:

Hi, guys. I’m not sure if you cared about Ninjago at this point, but it is turning 10 next year. Anyone excited for that? For me, I do. I hope something very good will come out if it. I’ve seen preliminary images of 2021 Legacy sets with bonus mini-figures for the anniversary. That’s about it. You wondering what else would happen, and have any theories or rumors about it? Well, I would like to think another epic multi-part TV movie or a summer season would do. Perhaps at least one of them would be about time-traveling, where the Ninja have to travel all of their past storylines to fight the Time Twins, Lord Garmadon, and the Overlord in order to stop them from ruining the space-time continuum (I’m hoping the same for Bionicle’s 20th anniversary and Hero Factory’s 11th anniversary next year, and I also hope that we will see the rest of the 16 Realms from Ninjago). I know the time-traveling had happened twice in the TV show, but it’s nostalgia. It’s a good thing. It’s like Sonic Generations in 2011, Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time in this year, and Avengers: Endgame in 2019. 

I used to doubt Ninjago in 2011-2013, but it has gone a long way. I’m very impressed. Even if it’s not Bionicle, it is like Bionicle and does things that Bionicle never did (but we wish Bionicle could someday). What are your thoughts?

Here's some things I think would be cool:

1.It would be cool if they got the Hageman brothers (the original writers) to write a new short or season.

2.A lot of people say this but A CMF would be neat

3.I would be excited if we got a Ninjago advent calendar

Honestly, I just hope they do something more. The sets are cool, but I feel like their should maybe be more. I like your ideas!

• Like 2