I've got a level 24 (25?), a level 9 (I think), and a level six (again, I think). One in each house.It's a fun game. I play every few monhs. Have permanent Star Captain for all characters, so... I can leave it for however long. XD

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Yeah, my first and highest-leveled is a Mystraven. I'm probably going to redo his stats to become pretty much a completely luck-centric character. BTW, their three codes are 11905024 (name here, lvl. 25, Mystraven), 12315564 (Yachiru, lvl. 10, Wolfblade), and 12929595 (Leeroy Jenkins, lvl. 6, Runehawk).

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Yeah, I've fought myself before now. I really do stink if my steps aren't played perfectly. XD Well, then again, I haven't fought name here with the Derpmachine equipped, so... yeah.In the end, we were both out of energy. While you guy kept hitting, it did little or no damage, and when I hit, I hit hard.

I fought all three of your characters a few hours ago. Gosh, I wish I would have played March-to-May 2011 in mechquest. I missed so many good mechs. Back on topic, name here defeated me the first time. (I got NaN boost) But I defeated the next time. (ZORBO FTW) So it's a tie, probably in your favor.The other two, of course, weren't a fair match. Still, the Yeti mech was awesome.I'll go equip a new build next. Feel free to fight me.

pNNgXax.jpg