G2 Trans Blue Kaukau (Lego Inside Tour) for trade

toa trisabelle

Hi there! I've been a longtime Bionicle fan but have recently started properly collecting the G1 collectibles, and in exchange for what matches in value, I have for trade one Trans Blue G2 Kaukau from the lego inside tour of 2015. These are limited to 200 copies worldwide. From what I can tell, the mask (in mint condition, including the original packaging) is valued between $1,500 and $2,500 CAD, but for the right trade I'm willing to let it go without money. I will also be willing to let go of it for less than the average price if a certain item, or items, are offered in trade. Items I'm looking for:

1. Warm Gold Avohkii
  2. Gunmetal Kraahkan
  3. Tan Kraahkan
  4. Yellow Ruru
  5. White Huna
  6. Brown Komau
  7. Dark blue Matatu
  8. VMKK
  9. GPKK
  10. WMKK
  11. SSKK
  12. Misprint Gold/White Kraata

If you do have enough of these to match the value, and are willing to trade them for this, shoot me a message and we can work something out! I know it's unlikely that anyone will be in a position to make that kind of trade... But if you never ask, you'll never know. If you have any alternative offers, I'm happy to hear them, just comment here or shoot me a message.

If you have any of these items and are looking to sell instead of trade, also feel free to contact me!! I would be interested all the same. I hope you have a lovely day and are getting through this pandemic alright! <3 Thanks for reading.

Edited by toa trisabelle
edit 1: adding some details and wanted items edit 2 & 3: reworking trade terms
  • Like 1
I discovered the Transblue G2 KauKau!