Favorite Hero Factory villain?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys! You know, there are over 20 villains. There are 21 villains in sets, and they are Von Nebula, XPlode, Corroder, Meltdown, Thunder, Rotor, Vapor, Fire Lord, Nitroblast, Drilldozer, Jetbug, Witch Doctor, Black Phantom, Toxic Reapa, Splitface, Jawblade, Thornraxx, Core Hunter, XT4, Voltix, and Speeda Demon. The other villains in sets are just swarm enemies. So, who’s your favorite Hero Factory villain? For me, I would say Black Phantom, Voltix, Von Nebula, and Fire Lord. BP is a conniving mastermind who caused the Breakout and started the Villain Factory saga. Voltix is a very cool dude who has electricity powers, and he is someone to not mess with. Von Nebula is a strategic mastermind who knows how to tire out heroes and uses black holes. He has a tragic past that made him a villain. He could be BP’s partner or boss in Breakout. Fire Lord is just awesome, and he feeds on energy, like Absorbing Man from Marvel and Kevin 11 from Ben 10. :) 

True, there are some villains that were omitted in some TV episodes, but yeah.

Edited by Lenny7092
Forgot some things.
  • Like 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 3 months later...
On 12/30/2020 at 6:24 PM, Lenny7092 said:

Hi, guys! You know, there are over 20 villains. There are 21 villains in sets, and they are Von Nebula, XPlode, Corroder, Meltdown, Thunder, Rotor, Vapor, Fire Lord, Nitroblast, Drilldozer, Jetbug, Witch Doctor, Black Phantom, Toxic Reapa, Splitface, Jawblade, Thornraxx, Core Hunter, XT4, Voltix, and Speeda Demon. The other villains in sets are just swarm enemies. So, who’s your favorite Hero Factory villain? For me, I would say Black Phantom, Voltix, Von Nebula, and Fire Lord. BP is a conniving mastermind who caused the Breakout and started the Villain Factory saga. Voltix is a very cool dude who has electricity powers, and he is someone to not mess with. Von Nebula is a strategic mastermind who knows how to tire out heroes and uses black holes. He has a tragic past that made him a villain. He could be BP’s partner or boss in Breakout. Fire Lord is just awesome, and he feeds on energy, like Absorbing Man from Marvel and Kevin 11 from Ben 10. :) 

True, there are some villains that were omitted in some TV episodes, but yeah.

Black Phantom is awesome no doubt.

I actually was hyped back in 2012 for wave 2 because of voltix.. Even though his color scheme is weird he looks very good. Also he was in breakout.

Von Nebula is awesome setwise and conceptwise  but I wish they had given him a better motive.

Fire Lord was so cool in the movie but his set wasn't that great but im used to it now