Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Gameplay Topic (IC)

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Forgemaster Viltia NUVA - Toa NUVA of the Green

Location - Kini-Nui Valley, Jungle

With - Sidra, Mazor, Muaka NUVA Proxima

The name Mazor seemed awfully familiar. Especially with his appearance. She had just known that name, she was sure of it. There had just been so many stars. Too many to keep track of all of them. She had even seen Taja again, back when she wasn’t a Toa of Shadow. Or perhaps in another timeline?

Ehhh… No idea about that timeline stuff, and Viltia wasn’t going to think about it too hard, either.

Then Sidra pulled out the puzzle sphere she had found and suddenly things clicked into place. Mazor had been sitting on pillows when she had helped him. Viltia hoped he had made the right choice.

Sidra then explained a few things that weren’t that hard to grasp. Actually, they made a lot of sense. It was weird that Sidra had just met with Mata-Nui, though. Viltia was actually kind of jealous. Not only was her culture’s Great Spirit real, but she potentially had an opportunity to thank him for her tethers and what he did for her by placing her in between.

Then Sidra had some great questions. Viltia chimed in, “And what went right, precious star? Did I help you any? Sphere, triangle, and hexagonal prism just felt right to tell you.

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy @Smudge8

• Like 3

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: Sidra - Kini-Nui

"Wait... what?" Sidra turned to stare at Viltia. The shapes she'd mentioned... they were the same ones the Sphere had shifted into while Sidra had been chatting with Nuju earlier. That couldn't be a coincidence. 

The Sphere had activated.

Viltia had attained NUVA.

And Viltia had a power that had come from Mata Nui. 

"It sounds like you both have some serious explaining to do."

@Smudge8 @Kal the Guardian

• Like 3

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Viltia turned to Sidra, getting excited, “Explaining? Oh yeah, I had a great day yesterday, and today was even better.” Her tethers wiggled in excitement as well, looking like miniature ocean waves roiling in a storm. “So it happened when I went in between, which, well, I suppose before that I got Golden Masks. Which, actually, before that I got the Forgemaster title. Oh man, that was an adventure in itself. This Aspect called Whisper helped me out, then we met a Toa named Korruhn, a Matoran named Grime, and then the Aspect Stannis showed up too, talking about Makoki stones, one of which Korruhn was just given by Icarax. They- oh! Icarax is an Aspect and he says the world is ending, which makes sense, since most of the island is gone now. I just saw it while flying. He sent us all here to put in the Makoki stone, I hope I didn’t miss the others.

Viltia traced the organic markings on her mask as she thought about what had transpired, “But that’s not even mentioning the Rahkshi I had to fight to see Icarax. Or why I even went to the Kumu Peninsula. Before that… Oh, Sidra, I met with Irnakk finally. He seemed pretty nice, if a little greedy. He wanted this shady Toa’s Mask of Creation. Yeah, you heard me. The Legendary Kanohi of Creation is real!

She was beaming and her optics drifted off as she thought of the mask again. But she very quickly turned back to Sidra, “I’m not sure if I trust the wearer, though. He kept wanting to know where Le-Metru Nuva was so he could ‘protect’ it or something.” She shrugged.

Oh, and I saw Sorilax and… There’s so much to mention. Why don’t you just read my memories? It’ll be way faster.” Viltia called up her memories, beginning with the start of her day yesterday, right before she teleported down into Kini-Koro to start bartering. As always, her mind was an open book to her friend.

• Like 4

IC: Nuju | Kini-Nui

"I like you," Nuju said after a moment's pause. "you're perhaps the first to actually greet me, introduce yourself, and show a speck of empathy. Katrin NUVA you said. Yes, it makes sense, I can see it. Your sister just left."

He fizzled out of reality, and then returned. "I regret to say I'm dead. The rift to my left is what sustains me in your world. Without it, I would cease to exist. Should you enter the Far Shore I'm sure you'll see plenty more unnatural things. Care to be a tourist there as well?"

Ooc: @The UltimoScorp

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 2

Happy chat.

For several long moments, Sidra just kind of stared at Viltia. 

She'd known the Toa for more than a month now, and still she continually forgot just how swiftly Viltia could end up in over her head if left unsupervised for more than a few seconds, and how willing she was to blurt out information overload to anyone with ears to take it in.

Irnakk wanted the Mask of Creation? Knichou wanted to know where Le-Metru Nuva was? Viltia was a Forgemaster? She'd figured out Golden Masks? She knew about Makoki Stones? She knew Korruhn? Korruhn had been given another Makoki Stone? He and Stannis were bringing it here? Stannis was an Aspect?! 

"You answered... so many questions I had in my brain, and created so many more, without answering the one thing I was actually asking about," she finally said. "What I wanted you to explain was all the stuff you said just before, about stars and triangles and knowing Mazor."

@Kal the Guardian

• Like 4

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Katrin Nuva - Kini Nui:

"Well, you seem pretty lively for someone who's dead!" Kat said with no sign of sarcasm. "Sorry, though. I uh.... don't really know what to say!" The Toa of Fire gave an apologetic shrug before turning her gaze to the portal again. "You said "your world" Is your world in there? Maybe I could let people know you're here? If nothing else, your friends could know you're still around, right?"

@Unreliable Narrator

Edited by The UltimoScorp
  • Like 1

Viltia scratched her mask and tried to think hard, “That’s why I wanted you to just read my memories. It’s just so hard to describe. You, like, have to know my emotions too. Like the symbols, they just came to me. From where, I have no idea. They just felt right.

A deep, growling voice spoke up, “I am Muaka NUVA Proxima, bathed in the light of Tren Krom.” The voice rolled over the gathered group with a heavy hand, enhanced by the element of Sonics.

Viltia grimaced, like she was ashamed of admitting something. Her tethers fidgeted, “Oh, and I may have accidentally given my Muaka NUVA Proxima…” 

And given him a Mask of Translation. But that part was on purpose! I know, kind of weird. He’s from Sorilax’s Life Kraata. You see, Sorilax changed himself and so I forced him to Desecrate me. I also got-

She held up an index finger, realizing she was getting off topic when Sidra wanted an answer, “Actually, maybe later. So, anyway, I input my Great Disc, fell into the field of golden light, and… Well, I didn’t die like you did. Actually, I don’t know if I’m quite alive anymore, either. I went someplace in between. There was a vast expanse of still and clear water. There was a dark shadow below me, which I’m pretty sure is my Kaita mech. But I was able to move and laugh and run. Above me, there was a breathtaking display of stars. They were perfect and broken and they told me their stories. I did what I could for them, using my tethers to speak to them and rearrange them to try to heal and embrace them. Through them I saw many things and was able to experience so many snippets of lives. It was… so amazing. While I did that, those symbols came to me unbidden and so I wove them into the sky. It just seemed like the right thing to do. I just kind of lost myself to the work of fixing things. I think time might have gotten wonky for a bit there.

Next thing I remember, I was back in the Air Temple.” Viltia shrugged, “Maybe I’ll actually die when I get my mech. Maybe I’ll just go back in between. Or maybe nothing will happen. I have no idea. Can’t wait to try, though.

Viltia quickly held up a hand, “No, I can wait! I’m going to wait for Korruhn and Whisper to show up and put in the Makoki stone like Icarax told us. I want to see what that’ll do, and I don’t want to ruin anything by not being there.” It sounded almost like she was telling herself this so she wouldn’t forget to do it.

• Like 2

IC: Mazor-Kini-nui 

"Wait," Mazor stood up, "I should say my piece before you leave.  I had the sphere for a while back during the war. I was ordered to use it to kill Mata-Nui. But when I got there Mata-Nui ordered me to give the sphere." He paused and swallowed the lump growing in his throat. "I made a deal with Mata-Nui. I gave him the sphere, and he gave me a destiny he couldn't control."

Edited by Smudge8
  • Like 3

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

17 hours ago, Daniel the Finlander said:

IC: Niidak (Ko-Pou/The Taku)

Now that she had heard the news, she lost interest in the conversation. Besides, she hated being distracted while at work. "Hey, can you all go chat somewhere else?" she asked the strangers. "Unless you want to help us repair this ship."

OOC: @Snelly@pokemonlover360@Tarn

IC: Berys & Arnex, Ko-Pou, The Taku

The two matoran were surprised by the sudden appearance of the Krahli and Toa, pausing their work on the repairs. They were relieved that everything must have gone well - while Skyra's safety may not have been their biggest concern, the riteborn's threat on their city had never left the back of their minds. After Niidak's protestation, Berys jumped in.

"Don't worry about it Niidak - the Toa's with us. Plus, I think the repairs will go fine without Skyra's help."

• Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Skyra Daring - The Taku (Cargo Bay) -

"Yeah, I'm a great pilot but I don't know the first thing about repairing a ship." Skyra admitted. 

"Anyway, where's boss man at? He's probably gonna want to know about all this. There's also the matter of who comes with me and Kilo to do the NUVA thing. Something called Proximate or something? I forget, it's important though." 

OOC:  @pokemonlover360 @BULiK @Tarn @Daniel the Finlander

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Kilo-M9 NUVA - The Taku - Cargo Bay:

This unit can assist with repairs,” said the machine.

Retrieving disk 279 from storage.

Walking over to where the matoran and vortixx were working on the cargo bay doors, the mechanical enforcer tapped the great disk against the ship’s frame. Power surged from the disc, washing over the region around the impact. Where the energy touched, metal that had snapped off reappeared, gashes mended themselves, and imperfections from impact were removed. As the light dissipated the area around the cargo bay doors looked brand new with no trace of the prior battle.

Please direct this unit to where else the disc should be applied. This unit can also assist with carrying heavy objects.”

OOC: @Snelly@Tarn@BULiK@Daniel the Finlander

• Like 2

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

A seabird landed near the two of them and began to waddle about looking for handouts and scraps. Nuju's attention shifted, his gaze focused on the rahi.

“I’m sure you’ll know when you see them,” Nuju replied to Katrin’s question about friendly faces in the realms beyond. “As for returning to life, you never know what unexpected things might happen. I wish you well, Katrin NUVA, but before you go: would you do me a favor?"

OOC: @The UltimoScorp

IC: Miserix | You know, around

She traveled from temple to temple, from shrine to shrine. The Builders' secrets were uncovered in many, and the taboos were free to view. She could not touch them, but she could learn what was where and make her plans. But time was running out. Even she was subservient to its march. Miserix realized what must be done as she went, and although she knew what it would mean, she knew there was no choice for her:

She was Miserix, aspect of Rebirth. The cycle must continue.

It was time.

• Like 2

Happy chat.

1 hour ago, Snelly said:

"Yeah, I'm a great pilot but I don't know the first thing about repairing a ship." Skyra admitted. 

"Anyway, where's boss man at? He's probably gonna want to know about all this. There's also the matter of who comes with me and Kilo to do the NUVA thing. Something called Proximate or something? I forget, it's important though." 

1 hour ago, pokemonlover360 said:

IC Kilo-M9 NUVA - The Taku - Cargo Bay:

This unit can assist with repairs,” said the machine.

Retrieving disk 279 from storage.

Walking over to where the matoran and vortixx were working on the cargo bay doors, the mechanical enforcer tapped the great disk against the ship’s frame. Power surged from the disc, washing over the region around the impact. Where the energy touched, metal that had snapped off reappeared, gashes mended themselves, and imperfections from impact were removed. As the light dissipated the area around the cargo bay doors looked brand new with no trace of the prior battle.

Please direct this unit to where else the disc should be applied. This unit can also assist with carrying heavy objects.”

IC: Berys, Ko-Pou, The Taku, Cargo Bay

"The boss man? Was on the bridge last time I checked," Arnex answered with a shrug. "Captain Vella is on the ramp meeting with other Toa, catching them up on the situation. Maybe you should tell all of them the good news."

Berys, meanwhile, was focused on finishing welding a beam Knichou had created onto the airframe, to increase the strength of the place where the cargo bay doors used to be, when Kilo finished the job early with the application of a single regeneration kanoka. Knichou's new engines still needed to be installed, but the actual structural integrity of the rear of the airship was no longer in jeopardy, looking brand new. The Le-Matoran did a double take at the power level of that kanoka. "Hold on, that has to be mislabeled... that's not a great disk, is it?"

The pilot's mind raced.

"The hull and cargo bay doors are repaired... but we still need to install the rear landing gear and fix the engines," Berys turned to Niidak. "You look like you can do some wiring - get all three levitation engines installed -" he began, pointing in the direction of all three. One was nearby, the other on the opposite side of the ship, and one directly on the deck above them. "- and stocked with levitation and weight increase kanoka, and then fix one of our broken main engines on the upper deck with those spare parts." 

The matoran then gestured to Kilo.

"This machine can carry the landing gear and use that disk to connect it to the underside of the airship. With that, we should one hundred percent back in shape. Who needs a drydock when you have a legendary kanoka and great disk? This could go by much faster than I thought."

Berys looked to the longest-serving crew member among them.

"Arnex, rearrange our supplies to make room for whoever is coming along in the evacuation, I have a feeling we'll need more space."

The Onu-Matoran turned back to the pilot, nodded, and began to move out and get to work.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Ostrox (Zakaz Airspace, The Ambling Alp, Crew Quarters) - Invader

Ostrox skulked down to the crew’s quarters, and began rummaging around...

@EmperorWhenua

IC: Ulkarr (Kini-Koro) - I See the Darkness Beckoning

"The rain creature is gone." Said Ulkarr, addressing Komisti. "The precipitation its presence was causing has stopped. The poison creature also appears to have left. A temporary reprieve, I am afraid. More will come unless the means of production is seized. Irnakk’s Tooth must be... incorporated. Who do you think I could speak to regarding arranging an offensive?"

@Harvali

IC: NU-8020S (Ko-Pou, Radio Shack) - Message Sent

Suddenly, NU-8020S barged into the now radio shack, and grabbed a hold of the equipment. "Tobduk-Koro, come in. This is NU-8020S. Come in..."

"Uh, yeah, hello?"

The droid’s movements began to tense up as she heard Enra’s grating voice. "I must speak with Kanohi immediately..." She then glanced at the organic presence just beyond the building.

"Well, he’s a bit busy at the moment, dealing with-"

"Belay that. I must speak with another Vahki unit instead."

"Oookaaay... one moment. Oi, get over here, your mum’s calling."

There were sounds of metallic footsteps and whirring hydraulics on the other side, distorted by the tumultuous connection. "This is NU-8024S, 'Impressionable'."

A burst of what would sound to an organic’s ears as incoherent static came out of NU-8020S for about three seconds. A much shorter electronic chirp came from the other end of the communique before the connection was terminated. NU-8020S left the shack.

IC: Enra and Impressionable (Tobduk-Koro, Radio Tower) - Message Received

"What in the name of Irnakk was that about?"

"Vahki units operate at a higher speed than organics. We communicate at this speed for your convenience."

"...You calling me slow, metal boy?

"Affirmative."

"OK, just checking."

Impressionable moved to leave, but Enra stopped him with further questions.

"What’d she tell you?"

"Important information. Classified. Priority one. For the Akiri’s hearing only."

"Right, right..."

An awkward silence ensued, as Impressionable became unsure if he should continue to leave.

"The information that I gave you earlier-"

"You’re not responsible for that, you’re practically a slave. I just... I guessed I expected better, I suppose..."

"...Acknowledged." Impressionable scarpered away, leaving Enra to wonder if there was any society in the universe that wasn’t depraved and savage...

IC: Klawne (Ko-Pou) - The Devil You Know

Following Kardaka outside, Klawne caught sight of what was presumably one of Kini-Koro’s flying machines.

"Hmm. We might not need to take the portal after all. Should we-" She suddenly began to squint towards the metal ramp that extended out of it, towards a familiar - though warped and deformed - red figure at the top.

"No..."

@Harvali

IC: Lawful (Tobduk-Koro, Ruins of Stone) - Cleaning Time

Lawful returned to the Ruins as Gnabol instructed, carrying scores of medical equipment. As well as a bucket of soapy water and a sponge, to scrub off the poison.

"Please line up in an orderly fashion for treatment." He said, not sure if that was actually what was going to happen. "I will attempt to alleviate your condition."

@Harvali

IC: Taua (Zakazian Wastes)

Conflict.

It was who they were. It was their purpose.

They were strength itself.

Stories of their might would ring out through the world, declaring their greatness and conquests.

They would be remembered for all time, reaching out into the future to shape it to their whim. It was no option, it would happen. It was fact, not fiction.

But another fact of the world was that life was pain. And they were in immense pain. Pain brought on by their foe. Pain brought on by themselves.

It hurt so bad their vision went blue. And they fell.

They fell far longer than they thought possible.

The world seemed to fade. There was a roar so loud that it shook their very core, like an angry ocean finding new land to fill, though that was an impossible thought.

Then the blue became black and Taua didn’t think anything after that.

Three Minds
Become One

One Mind
Full of Pain

Three Minds
Drifting Apart

Foe Unseen

OOC: @Sparticus147 @NorikSigma @Gecko Greavesy

Drukarus, Krrenchk, and Zekev have all unmerged and are no longer a Kaita.

• Like 3

"Alright, I guess I'll go talk to the captain then." Skyra headed to the ramp, which didn't take long to reach. 

IC: Vashni - The Taku (Ramp) -

"Everyone is fine for the moment." Vashni had calmed herself for the moment, though her determination to stop Ehlek lingered in the back of her mind. Her attention went to just behind Nale as she sensed a new mind quickly approaching from inside the ship, whoever it was thought very loudly and seemed to have a one track mind. 

"Yo captain I'm back!" Skyra said cheerfully as she came down the ramp a bit. "I've got a lot to tell...oh hey I know you! Triangle guy!" Skyra said as she waved at Triage. "What's up man?" 

@Onaku @Tarn 

• Like 2

"Okay... uh, okay..." Sidra stammered, fumbling for words to fill the time it was taking her brain to catch up with everything.

"I can't even begin trying to make sense of whatever you did, but this thing was freaking out and shifting between the shapes you mentioned at the same time you were getting NUVA, so you clearly did something." she jangled the Krom Sphere at Viltia for emphasis, before turning her attention to Mazor. "As for you... you gave Mata Nui the one thing that could defeat him? When, exactly, did this happen? How long before the city fell apart?"

@Kal the Guardian @Smudge8

• Like 1

IC: Triage and Rose (MC) - Ko-Pou/Taku Ramp

Triage sheepishly raised a hand and waved back. It had been a while since someone had got his name wrong, and as always he couldn't be bothered to correct. "Skyra. You're on the Taku now. Good for you."

He craned his neck around Nale and the Toa of Air. "Well, where there's smoke, there's fire. I'm guessing Rose--"

"Triangle! How are ya, doc?"

The large Toa of Fire came over and stood by Skyra, appearing genuinely excited to see one of her old war buddies.

The medic sighed.

IC: Nale Vella - The Taku (Ramp)

"Good to hear," Nale replied to Vashni. She didn't pay much mind to the reunion happening between the veterans of the Silver Sea conflict. "Once we're done with these repairs we can begin evac proper."

@Snelly@Onaku@BULiK

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 3

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Niidak was pleased that at least one of the strangers was helpful, though the robot's disc made her feel even more redundant than the Toa Commander's mask had done. Technology was her race's inherent talent, yet it seemed to matter little when masks or discs could outclass the Vortixx.

At least it meant she had even less work to do now.

She turned to the Matoran as he listed the remaining tasks, as if she wasn't perfectly aware of them. It was strange taking orders from a mere Matoran, and even stranger when she seemed to get most of the remaining workload. "Yes, yes, I know. I'll take care of the engines." She turned to the Ta-Toa. "I don't need you to break anything, but some heavy lifting could be useful--"

And there she went.

Niidak sighed and picked up one of the engines from the floor. Before she went to install it, she looked at the Le-Matoran again. "And what are you going to do, besides give out orders?"

OOC: @BULiK

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Like 2

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

"I'm not sure how the aspect Sorilax did it, but he found a way to reveal a passage beneath the Suva-Kaita behind you over there. Would you be so kind as to re-open it?"

Nuju pointed towards where the large suva-kaita rested in the center of the temple complex. Katrin could see that surrounding it along the floating walkways of stone were six smaller shrines. Each contained a recess for offerings that faced towards the suva-kaita. There were already a few offerings present: a leaf spinning in a perpetual light gust, a mound of wet clay in another, bright desert sand in a third, and a fourth covered in a chilly layer of frost and melting ice.

• Like 1

Happy chat.

IC: Vashni and Skyra Daring - The Taku (Ramp) -

Vashni nodded, once they evacuated everyone they could worry about Ehlek. 

"Oh right!" Skyra put her hands together, she'd almost forgot why she was here in the first place. "So like I was telling Rose in the ship. I teamed up with my new buddy Kilo and the other NUVA and we took down that big lizard over Kini-Koro. Coolest #### I've ever done. So anyway after that I told Kilo I want to become NUVA too and get my own big ### mech, and he seems to like the idea and teleported the two of us to the ship here so we could tell you guys what happened and then I came down here to tell you all this cause I like need someone to become NUVA Proximate or whatever it's called." 

It seemed like Skyra had forgotten to take a breath as she barfed out all those words. She gasped for air when she was done. 

"You need to slow down lady, you're gonna hurt yourself." That was all Vashni could really say.  

@Onaku @Tarn @BULiK

• Like 1

Katrin's gaze followed Nuju's pointing, and walked over to the Suva.

"I can sure try! But uh, if it's a puzzle type thing, I might not be very much help, just so you know."

Kat took a closer look at the pillars with offering already inside them, gently feeling the breeze holding the leaf aloft with a finger, forming a small amount of the clay into a ball before placing it back in the mound, and grabbing a pinch of the sand before letting it fall back onto it's pile. Elements, all, for sure. she looked around at the other pillars, seeing if there was any indication which element was appropriate for each pillar. the temples had been linked to the elements and the culture of the Matoran and Toa, maybe this Suva was as well? She pondered that thought for a moment.

And then she did the sensible thing, and simply attempted to lift the Suva up to open it.

@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 2

IC: Reliable Narrator | Kini-Nui

Katrin was no grand master of strength, nor did she wear the great pakari, but she was trained in the ways of the temple of the Kanohi Dragon, and she was determined. 

And she was a NUVA Proxima

And she was suddenly holding the cap of the suva-kaita above her head, much like a kavinika pup with a stick far too big for itself held happily between its jaws. Below here was a sudden drop, a deep hole in the ground that descended into the blackest  bottomless pit Katrin had witnessed. There were no stairs down, no handholds, just smooth stone until her vision failed her. The very air seemed to pull her forward, and she felt a primal urge jump.

• Like 1

Happy chat.

IC: Nale Vella - The Taku (Ramp)

"You killed it?" Nale asked, turning to the Le-Toa beside her, sounding more relieved than surprised. "So then, Kini-Koro should safe. And--slow down--Kilo? Kilo's here? NUVA Proximate?"

The Toa of Magnetism raised her hands to calm Skyra. "We should get this information to Knichou. So you want to become NUVA...are you sure? I'm not sure we have time for a detour..."

@Snelly@Onaku@BULiK

• Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Xaril - Kini-Nui

"Has someone found a working radio yet?" Having finished restoring the Vahki Hives to their original size, and powered the mechanical enforcers back on, Xaril now turned his attention to informing Aurax of what had transpired. Which was going to be a difficult task, given that Xaril himself had no idea what had just happened.

"Uh, this one's makin' some crackly noises," the skakdi he'd asked shrugged, tossing the radio over to Xaril, "I think that means it's workin'." 

"Better than nothing," Xaril muttered, peeling what looked to be a sticky piece of fruit skin off of the grimy radio and flicking it away. "Go help with getting the rest of our people off the mountainside. I need to inform the Barraki of what has occurred."

After fiddling with the radio for a few moments to tune it back to the right frequency, Xaril pressed down on the transmit button. "Aurax, this is Xaril. Do you read me?"

@~Xemnas~

IC: Okuo - Ko-Pou

Okuo turned to Skyra and Rose who soon followed on out after her, raising his hand in greeting. "Oh, hey Skyra. Hello Rose."

Listening to Skyra's tale, he nodded along, his expression turning thoughtful at hearing of the NUVA Proximate or whatever it was called. 

@Tarn@Snelly

IC: Iradra - Ko-Pou

Walking out after Klawne, Iradra witnessed her negative reaction. "Turaga... is something the matter?" She asked with a tone of concern.

@Toru Nui@Harvali

• Like 3

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life." Skyra had a gleam in her eyes that wasn't unlike a child tasting chocolate for the first time. "No reason to detour either, Kilo can teleport me and whoever wants to get the Promimate thingy to the temple. The rest of you can keep doing the evacuation and all that." 

Skyra gave Okuo a wave. "Sup!" 

OOC: @Onaku @Tarn @BULiK

Edited by Snelly

"Whoa! Huh. I wasn't sure if that was gonna work, honestly. Hey Nuju! I got it open for you!" She took a few steps back, turned around, and set the great cap of stone on the ground, leaving the pit open as she turned back around to peer down it.

Instincts fought. One told her to jump, but the other noted that she might not be able to get back out of there on her own. She opted to peer into the depths and extend her sense downward, feeling the heat(or lack thereof) as far down as she could. It never hurt to look before leaping into a place she couldn't see. Not like the earth ruins. She'd been able to clearly see through that hole.

@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 2

"Wait don't just --"

Too late, Katrin had set the cap down upon the floating bridges surrounding the center of the temple, and with a crash and a surge of silver spray the cap of the suva-kaita sank into the lake and disappeared beneath the waters, pulling parts of the temple walkways with it.

"-- set it down," finished Nuju as the cacophonous crunching finished echoing throughout the valley. "Now look what you've done. You've destroyed ten thousand years of matoran history forgetting you're floating on water. Think Katrin, think."

He groaned and put his head in his hands, but Katrin couldn't hear him as her attention was fully on feeling how far the heat radiated into the darkness. Strangely, and to her horror, Katrin realized something was feeling back, and as if an invisible hand grabbed her began to tug at the very core of her connection to the element of fire. It pulled fiercely, and for a moment the brash toa began to worry if she'd be dragged down into the deep.

In her minds eye she saw a doorway. It was open, and empty, and a red glow hung beyond. It was the antithesis to the bright blinding light of Kilo's transformation that changed her too. It was her opposite, and she was being pulled closer inch by inch towards the edge...

"Katrin, listen to me," shouted Nuju, and his voice broke the trance she'd fallen into without realizing. Katrin came too with one foot hanging over the side of the pit. "Listen to me!"

ooc: @The UltimoScorp

• Like 3

Happy chat.

Were it not for her power of the Mask of Fate, Kat would have teetered right into the abyss.

"WHOAwhoawhoawhoa!!!!" she yelled, her arms pinwheeling as she threw herself backward and onto her butt. She looked over at Nuju, and then over at the chunk of missing terrain, and the spot where she could have sworn she just set the cap down.

"Oops.... Sorry about that, Nuju. And uh..... I don't think whatever's down there likes me very much...."

@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Daniel the Finlander said:

Niidak was pleased that at least one of the strangers was helpful, though the robot's disc made her feel even more redundant than the Toa Commander's mask had done. Technology was her race's inherent talent, yet it seemed to matter little when masks or discs could outclass the Vortixx.

At least it meant she had even less work to do now.

She turned to the Matoran as he listed the remaining tasks, as if she wasn't perfectly aware of them. It was strange taking orders from a mere Matoran, and even stranger when she seemed to get most of the remaining workload. "Yes, yes, I know. I'll take care of the engines." She turned to the Ta-Toa. "I don't need you to break anything, but some heavy lifting could be useful--"

And there she went.

Niidak sighed and picked up one of the engines from the floor. Before she went to install it, she looked at the Le-Matoran again. "And what are you going to do, besides give out orders?"

OOC: @BULiK

IC: Berys & Arnex, Ko-Pou, The Taku, Cargo Bay

"Well aren't you perceptive," the Le-Matoran said, unamused. "I need to be double checking that everything you install is properly communicating with the bridge's computer system, and testing everything you install to make sure everything is nominal."

Arnex, meanwhile had wandered off between the repair crew at the back of the ship and the visitors at the front. She began moving various crates around to create some seating for the incoming refugees.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

"There are some shadows even the light of Tren Krom cannot pierce it seems," Nuju commented and his eyes narrowed as he stared at the open pit. When Sorilax opened it by solving the puzzle stairs formed and made the descent easy. Due to Katrin's bash straightforward actions it seemed the nature of the puzzle had been broken and so only a straight drop to the bottom remained. "In any case, thank you. I'm sure only good will come of this. You've been more than a tourist already."

ooc: @The UltimoScorp

• Like 2

Happy chat.

"Some wounds must be seen before they can heal," Nuju replied. "Let the suva kaita rest. While I have no reason to believe you could not recover it, perhaps there are others who would be best suited for such a sensitive task. The next time I need something opened, I will be sure to ask for you."

• Like 2

Happy chat.

Kat rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. "Well, alright. I'll go see if I can find your friends, or something to bring you back to life, okay? Bye!"

And having said such, she ran into the portal to the Far Shore with a wave and a smile.

@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 2