Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Gameplay Topic (IC)

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Vashni - Kini-nui -

Well, it was coming together now. Tuyet was here, and now the mysterious being was calling for her as well. "You ever get that feeling of deju va Jutori?"

@Tarn @pokemonlover360 @BULiK @Vezok's Friend

Edited by Snelly
  • Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tuyet | Kini-Nui

Zataka was privy to some choice thoughts racing through Tuyet's mind. 

"Oh... Hey there," Tuyet said, backpedaling in the conversation as a group surrounding Exuse turned their attention her direction and Zataka strode closer across the field. Something was off about the warlord, like the shadows sticking to her like wet toilet paper or something. "How you, uh, been? It's been a hot sec since we bopped into each other. Haha, imagine that. You were totally like incinerating my turaga last time. Funny right?"

Tuyet leaned against the side of the airship, trying to look debonair or suave or something. God she was trying to be so smooth, but like dang was Zataka just like such a --

no, no go back go back let's not change perspective hear. We're cool we're cool.

Tuyet slipped a little, tried again, but like trying again just reveals you messed up right? I totally - 

Tuyet totally looked awesome. She was calm and collected and absolutely fine.

"What's uh, what's up? Wait no I already said that didn't, oops I'm such a klutz. Silly toa am I right?" She twirled a finger and pointed at herself comically with a free hand. "What like, uh, like, brings you to the end of the world?"

OOC: @Vezok's Friend, @Snelly, @Tarn, @BULiK, @pokemonlover360

• Like 3

Happy chat.

IC: Jutori - Kini-Nui

"I'm not sure what you mean."

He watched as the shadowy figure passed by them to speak with the owner of the airship. Jutori did find her familiar, though. Metru Nui...?

"Why are you two here, anyway?" he asked, head snapping back to Vashni and Kilo. "You still haven't filled me in on what you need me for."

IC: Rose (MC) - The Taku (Bridge)

Rose reclined against a nearby wall. "So how long you been flying this bird, green guy?"

@BULiK@Snelly

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"Back on the Taku, a Toa named Skyra Daring, I think she fought in the war against the league if I recall, impressed Kilo enough that he's gonna help her become NUVA. Basically we came here to find you because we think you'd be the best choice to become NUVA Proxima."

"I'm...not sure about that," Jutori replied. He lowered his head slightly, thinking about his past experiences with NUVA. Would this time be any different? "I've seen things that I'm not sure I want to take part in. Seen people change. But at this point, with what's been happening on Zakaz..."

@BULiK@Snelly

• Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Vashni nodded, understanding where Jutori was coming from. "I don't blame you for being hesitant. I know I would be if I was in your position. But between the island sinking, Ehlek on the loose committing horrors, and these riteborn that keep popping up...frankly we need as many NUVA as we can get." 

IC: Exuze, Kini-Koro

"What's a Handy?" a puzzled Exuze asked no one in particular. He watched with suspense as Zataka approached Tuyet, but relaxed when it appeared they knew each other already. Of course they did.

He listened as the others near him spoke.

The Taku? What was going on there, he wondered.

"What's a NUVA?"

IC: Berys, Ko-Pou, The Taku, Bridge

Berys was surprised someone finally took an interest in his work. He looked over his shoulder for a moment to gauge who was asking him, then turned back to the dashboard, continuing to cycle power systems and run diagnostics on the newly installed equipment as he answered.

"This bird? Since about a week after the crash."

IC: Knichou, Ko-Pou, The Taku

Knichou successfully avoided any delays, with him reaching the port side staircase and descending it with haste. En route, he noted Triage and Okuo had returned, but besides nods in their direction, he would save reintroductions for later. While most everyone was upstairs feasting, Knichou was surprised to find out that Nale hadn't left the boarding ramp. Was she looking for something? Someone?

The commander looked to the captain's face as he approached the exit, knowing that it would be impossible for her to not notice his new dark green and dull gold armor.

"Before you ask - it's a long story..."

Edited by BULiK
color
  • Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Nale Vella and Triage - Ko-Pou/Taku ramp

Nale felt like she had been waiting for some time for any remaining residents to board. Was that everyone?

Hearing footsteps behind her, she turned to her partner, raising an eyebrow at his new color scheme. "I'll ask anyway. You're not having another crisis, are you?"

"Huh, that's a while." They'd been on Zakaz longer than she realized. "I bet you've seen a lot."

"You're right," Jutori admitted, sighing deeply. "But just know that if anyone else was saying this to me, I'd refuse. You'd surely be able to discover why, Vashni."

He turned to Exuze. "It's a...well, it's a power-up granted by the Ruins around this island. It grants you power and reshapes you. Makes you new, in a way."

@BULiK@Snelly

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 1

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Vashni wasn't entirely sure what Jutori had seen to make him so reluctant, but she felt a pang of guilt for asking him to do this. Still, it had to be done, they needed all the help and power they could get with how things were going on Zakaz. 

"Those that become NUVA are granted huge mechs called Kaita ACR which they can pilot. Whoever is closest to the person who becomes NUVA at the time also gets a power-up called NUVA proxima, at least that's what I gathered." 

IC: Knichou, Ko-Pou, The Taku, Boarding Ramp

"Well, yes, but that's unrelated," Knichou admitted, raising his hands in front of him in his defense, index fingers extended as if they were necessary to direct them both to his next point. "On the contrary, I think that this -" one of his hands tapped near his heartlight, a gesture to his new armor coloration. For the first time Nale had seen, the excommunicado branding above it was missing. "- happened is because I have one less crisis."

The Fe-Toa's green optics and heartlight beamed, complementing his new secondary armor coloration. Knichou looked a lot more relieved than this short a nap would normally lead to.

"You know the Dark Hunter who assassinated Dume? From my stories about what went down in his office at the end of the universe? (And occasionally, those nightmares I tell you about?)" the Nynran said, struggling to find where to begin. "Well, she's a NUVA now, I met her earlier while you were at the hospital... but when I fell asleep just now..."

How could he explain it? There was no way this didn't sound unethical on Sidra's part, even if it was for the greater good.

"She... she used her mind powers to get into my head while I was dreaming. I thought she was just the same nightmare again but this was different, this was real, this had to be real."

Knichou's arms were instinctively grasping at the air in front of him in gestures that mirrored his fruitless attempts at forming a cohesive explanation. He knew he was sounding crazy but there was too much that needed to be said.

"She made me - helped me realize some things, too. A great many things. She needs my - our help to stop the island from disappearing."

IC: Berys, Ko-Pou, The Taku, Bridge

"I've seen... more than I signed on for."

Berys sighed, pausing his work momentarily.

"Knichou convinced me this ship was the only ticket to the skies again. It was just supposed to be a supply run to Po-Koro, and then they were raided. All I could do was watch. Then I was the only pilot in the skies for the league bombing campaign, just dropping the Toa off and being target practice. Now this monster attack..."

"Never was a combat pilot, never wanted to be one... but nowadays every pilot is a combat pilot sooner or later, and it's better than not having my wings, y'know?"

IC: Exuze, Kini-Nui, Templeside

Now Exuze was interested. The metallic fingers on his left hand twitched.

"What kind of power up? Does this thing heal you in the process?"

Edited by BULiK
color
  • Like 3

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC, Atamai: Ruins of Fire

More webbing caught on the mech's shoulders and face. Luckily, the mech had six eyes, so its vision wasn't that obscured. Its massive hands began to work at removing the webbing from itself, while Atamai's elemental power activated once more. The chakram rose back up, began spinning, and sped toward the Zivon. But instead of the head, Atamai directed the weapon at a slightly different target: the Rahi's stinger.

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy

IC: Opal - Ash Barrens

Seeing the blade arc towards her once more, Opal tried to move her bulky frame to the side, not realising the weapon wasn't intended for her torso. Her stinger erupted in pain and flame as the chakram struck, showering the ground behind her with sizzling drops of venom and blood, and fragments of cracked carapace. 

Howling in agony, Opal stepped towards her attacker, bringing the jagged points of her fore-claw stabbing towards the mech's head.

@~Xemnas~

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Irna / Parnassus | The Fau Swamps

Irna immediately forgot why she had been so relieved to see Ostrox again.

Restraining a snarl, she said, "Perhaps we can save our disagreements for another time, Ostrox? What are you doing out here, anyway?"

Parnassus, for their part, began emitting a strange, grinding sound from what most onlookers could assume was their face. It would have taken most of the assemblage to realize that what they were hearing was, in fact, laughter.

"Well, you've certainly come to the right place!" they said. "What do you already know of these Aspects, as you call them -- and what are you looking to find?"

OOC: @Toru Nui @EmperorWhenua @Keeper of Kraata @TL01 NUVA

-Void

• Like 2

[ BZPRPG ]

On 5/31/2021 at 3:49 PM, Toru Nui said:

Waveahk (Zakaz Airspace, The Ambling Alp, Entry Bay) 

Waveahk floated over to the entry bay door, and clambered inside. He was half-tempted to not mention the rest of his group on the ground and just abandon them, but that would serve no practical purpose, not to mention that he would be quite angry if the situation were reversed. Even among the Dark Hunters, there was - or at least, should have been - a level of professional cohesion. He made his way to where he thought the bridge was.

"Hello?" He called out to whoever was listening. "Thank you for not shooting me, but the rest of my group is still on the ground. They can't exactly fly like I can."

Ostrox (Zakaz Airspace, The Ambling Alp, Laboratory) 

Ostrox almost drew his sword at the sound of someone saying 'hello'. The voice was distant, guttural, and almost sounded like it was underwater. It was not Leklo's or Parnassus' voice.

Well, whoever it was, they seemed to be asking for help. It wasn't his problem, it wasn't his ship, and it wasn't his concern. He decided to do what the Toa did about the Zakazian conflicts, the Xian corporations and the Shadowed One's takeover of Odina - squat. [...] He continued reading through the book, if it was not about to crumble into dust before him, that is.

IC Leklo & Alp | Kumu

Leklo was anxious to get into the thick of things—he thrived on adrenaline and he hadn't the patience to deal with another drawn out meeting. He wanted to fight, to explore, and to feel... something. Life had been too dull, he realized, and in his heart he dwelled on one particular hunch: If Parnassus said Stannis was here in Kumu, there had to be a chance that so was Korruhn. The Wanderer had gone into the Far Shore seeking clues about the cartographer's whereabouts, allegedly, and despite it all the wiry Nuva still wanted to place his faith in the goodness of the strange wizard. It was, he realized, the most exciting thing to consider. 

"You, uh, call floating flying now, Waveahk?" he nevertheless joked, looking back over his shoulder at the new passengers in the hold. "And do you know anything about the island bloody disappearing?"

By the time the troupe had come on board things had become too chaotic for Ostrox to focus on the tome he had found, but erstwhile he had found some few things about the Atramentonicle: It was an introductory volume on all manners of Shadow lore, its nature of obscurity, the mysterious magick in its use, and—importantly—some few key underlying principles of taboo rituals. There were no rites outright listed but they were mentioned and hinted at, even named, as though written by a preeminent scholar who dumbed it down for easier reader digestion. The book was a primer of sorts, a beginner's manual, the first of many, the same one Korruhn had been shown in Ko-Metru's underground Archives and the very same that Caedast herself had penned with her deep powers. This book was ancient and reeked of powerful lore. And it was only the first volume!  

As he moved to set the book aside, however, something slipped out of the weak binding.

A memory crystal. 

• Like 2

IC: Arnex, Ko-Pou, The Taku, Upper Deck Lounge

The Onu-Matoran crew member had no idea what the commander's deal was. She might have asked but there was a bigger priority - she was hungry. Arnex ate.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

IC Stannis & "Docent" | Uhuraz' Plane

The wizard watched everything with both interest and suspicion. His private realm was exceedingly paltry in comparison to the likes of his kindred, and the exuberance of Uhuhuraz's domain stood as testament to the former warlord's extant powers of mind and force of will, so it was wise to regard the denizens of the place with a healthy amount of caution. His eyes darted left and right, each time wondering where the two toa guardians were, what they were doing, and where the Aspect was. He was certainly not in the power armor, which despite its polished sheen was as functional as a rock. 

"Come," the docent said, "come with me, and see."

The docent, for that was all he claimed to be so far, was a small matoran about Grime's size with a red torso and arms, blue legs, and teal Kanohi. He looked very much like a matoran Stannis knew, though he could not recall the name... Takka, Taku, Takeonme...? He shook head head to rid himself of his thoughts and then focused back on the present. 

The docent took the group through the door marked by the red signage and then gestured pointedly at the walls. "This plane is a temple, a fortress, and a college, all in honor of one being: Uhuraz," he explained. "His story is one of Order and Principle, conquest and falling, and while there are doubtlessly many like it this one is His. I'm sure you are all aware of the origins of the Aspects of Makuta already—you all carry the weight of their kindred in your souls and it would behoove any patron to share their nature with their trusted leftenants."

Korruhn began to say something and stirred his jaws to ask some question that would only lead to further inquiries, ad infinitum, but was quickly and quietly stopped by the wizard's placating hand on his shoulder. "All will be revealed, brother. For now, we listen.

"Right, so, cool beans. Our story begins as all things do: At birth.

OOC | I know, not much to go off of here; it's a placeholder so I can better kickstart my brain tomorrow. 

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 2

On 5/25/2021 at 11:48 AM, The UltimoScorp said:

IC Drokk - Suva of Water:

Grumbling something about Matoran and their insufferable crafting of temples, Drokk turned the stone sphere once more, pointing the lit side toward first the carving of the Matoran, then to the carving of the Toa, and finally toward the carving of the Turaga. she did this rotation clockwise for each choice, pausing on each carving for a moment.The lit side seemed to be the only indicator of direction for the damnable thing, and it was clear there was some sort of order that was important on the carvings. She wondered if perhaps she should try pressing the carvings instead as she swam about feeling quite foolish.

IC: Reliable Narrator | Suva of Water

The suva turned easily in the water, the glowing half-hemisphere rotating to face one carving after another. Drokk was definitely on the right track, but she had a feeling she was missing something. She knew the matoran life cycle was half the key to the puzzle; perhaps the symbols on the disks were the other half.

OOC: @The UltimoScorp

IC: Axxon | ???

He awoke in the desert.

No, awoke was not the right word. He had not slept. He had only sat for a long time, eyes unfocused and shoulders slack. Hunched over the sand. Just breathing. He clenched and unclenched his fists. He felt the wind brush his face. His mouth was dry. He pressed a hand to the earth, and his joints creaked as he stood clumsily to his feet. His eyes swept the unfamiliar horizon. There was water where surely a moment ago there had been sand. Waves sparkled under the sun.

His body ached like it hadn't been used in some time, but he was unharmed. Each muscle and piston responded when he asked it to move. He looked around and saw the imprint of his body in the sand. On one side lay his axe. Next to it was a sword. He knew that sword. The sight of it sent a chill down the back of his neck. He reached down and picked it up, marveling at its craftsmanship. Its hilt was perfectly balanced. Its glass blade caught the light and sent it spinning out in a hundred shimmering curls that danced over the earth. It was lighter than it had any right to be, like it was forged half out of air.

His body sound, he closed his eyes and turned his gaze inward, searching for any mental ailment. He found something else. A dark presence hung in the back of his mind like a fog. It swallowed the light, billowing and turning upon itself like the sea. He mentally probed the presence, but it barely responded. It wrinkled at his touch, but hardly stirred otherwise. He pressed at it again, harder this time, but he might as well have been a fly buzzing angrily around a kikanalo. The presence seemed hardly aware of him.

Tuakana?

The name sent a ripple through the darkness. An unseen eye seemed to open and look blearily upon him. He felt the presence reach vaguely out and try to assume control again, but its mental tendrils evaporated almost before they formed. It was not sleeping, but neither was it awake. It dozed in the back of his skull like an ash bear in winter, leaving him free to assume full control of his body once more. His mouth twisted in disgust. All those words of power and salvation, and the aspect had done nothing with his strength. He realized now that it was too old. Its mind was frail under the weight of a thousand thousand years. It had forgotten far more than it remembered, and even the things it did recall were only shapes and visions glimpsed through a glass darkly. It moved over the earth like a sleepwalker, unable to tell the difference between reality and dreams. He almost pitied it. It should have returned to the isles a long time ago, but a fear of death, no— a fear of unbecoming had kept it away. He had never set foot in those cursed temples, but a shadow of a memory flashed across his brain. He saw the Caldera, and felt for a brief moment the repulsion that had driven the eldest aspect away to wander forever over the earth.

He swallowed his loathing and opened his eyes. The crystal sword was still gripped tightly in his fist. The earth was firm beneath his feet, and the sky was open overhead. He looked to the south and smiled mirthlessly. Retrieving his axe, he began to march toward the Great Temple, each step full of deadly purpose.

• Like 3

The mech's head began to move away from the incoming claw- but it was a little too slow. The tip of a claw scratched one of the mech's eyes. Atamai's mind was alight with the howling of Malhukuraia. Atamai finished removing the webbing from the mech, which then lunged for the Zivon's claw. He hoped to grab its pincers, and if successful, would use elementally-enhanced movements to rip the pincers from the limb.

• Like 2

IC [Zataka - Kini-Nui]

A bemused smile crept onto the titan’s face as she approached Tuyet, catching her stray thoughts with her mask. 

“:Technically I am here because of Kalmah. He wanted a 1v1 and teleported us here. I convinced him that it was unwise.:”

She reached the ‘that’s close enough’ boundary of the Toa’s personal space - and moved in just a little closer, for good measure, maintaining eye contact.

“:I can be quite disarming. He really opened up after that.:” 

The starry night rolling off her form started to pool around the Toa’s feet. Tuyet caught a flash of pointy, silvery canines.

“:What’s this? Toa Tuyet - flustered?:” she teased. 

• Like 2

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Nale sighed. "Sure. Stranger things have happened," she said. Entering other people's dreams. New concept to her. "How are we supposed to do that? Stop the island from disappearing, that is. Does she have some sort of plan?"

"I think I get what you mean," Rose replied. "I fought in the war. I was just supposed to be a protector for my island, not a soldier. But, when the war came to our shores...I guess the idea of being one didn't seem so bad anymore."

Jutori thought back to Kat's condition after getting her own Proxima upgrade, and Arkius' missing eye before he was split in two. He didn't want to bring down the Lesterin, but he also didn't want to get his hopes up. "Maybe," he said to Exuze.

@BULiK@Snelly

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Opal - Ruins of Fire

Alas, the Zivon wasn't some plastic toy that popped apart with a little exertion. As the metal monster tugged at her claw, Opal didn't tug back, instead moving forward so she could reply in kind, her second pincer reaching down with the intent on snapping shut over the forearms holding her. 

@~Xemnas~

• Like 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Skyra Daring - The Taku (Bridge) -

"I was a test pilot for prototype vehicles in Le-Metru, before I became a Toa." Skyra said from the couch, looking up at the ceiling. "I became a Toa by complete accident, and then Turaga Dume set me off to the war. Rest is history." 

"I don't know enough about it to say one way or the other. I do know that these Kaita ACR that the NUVA pilot are literally the only thing we have that can stop these riteborn though."  

@Tarn @pokemonlover360 @BULiK 

• Like 2

IC: Knichou, Ko-Pou, The Taku, Boarding Ramp

Knichou looked almost defeated - not at Nale's response, but his own understanding of how crazy this all must sound the more he spoke it aloud. It had all felt so purposeful in the dream, and even so afterwards. He knew what he had explained and would have to was not exactly easy to hear, but it was what he had to do, so he continued.

"There are six objects called Makoki stones. Stannis has one of them, Toa Korruhn has another, and one is at the temple in Kini-Nui. They all need to be found and brought to Kini-Nui to finish what Tuyet couldn't do - fix the paradox before it collapses on all of us. Something about releasing Trek Krom, that Mata Nui trapped him using the stones in order to achieve his Grand Wish and become the god of death. That has to relate to the island disappearing - it's not sinking, it's just not there anymore. If we don't get these legendary stones, maybe the island isn't the only thing that disappears."

The Fe-Toa brought a hand to his head and sighed himself, as he knew the next part was even worse to hear.

"Sidra needs to get the two stones in others' possessions since they either don't know what they're needed for, or worse, don't want us to unlock Tren Krom to fix the timelines. The bigger problem is nobody has a clue where the rest could be... but that's where I come in. If there's Destiny, then Sidra came to me for a reason she didn't quite know at the time - I need to find out how to make the other stones, as that's the only way to guarantee they can be found."

The Nynran crossed his arms with a confidence that clearly came from somewhere different than normal. His body language and tone proved there was no doubt in his mind about his next move, and that is either a worrying or liberating thought. This wasn't showmanship or him agreeing to execute someone else's strategy, this was something else. Knichou didn't know if what he was going to do would work, or was the most optimal move, but regardless, he moved forwards towards his goal without regret or hesitation. When was the last time Knichou was truly this sure about anything? Besides Nale, of course.

"That's why I'm going to talk to this 'Administrator' before we set off. Hopefully I get a lead on how to create more Makoki stones, exactly, or where and when I can find out how, so my I can use my Kanohi for it."

"I... know there's too much to explain, so much that I don't know myself, and that this is a lot to ask..." he began, optics lowering their gaze towards the deck's paneling. "But will you go to yet another unscheduled meeting with me?"

IC: Berys, Ko-Pou, The Taku, Bridge

"A test pilot?" Berys responded, eyebrows raised. At first he was surprised at the hyperactive Toa's willingness to become a pilot, but the longer he thought about it the more it made perfect sense for the daredevil. He continued on this tangent, not wanting to mull over the nature and ethics of warfare if he could avoid it.

"Any good stories?"

IC: Exuze, Kini-Nui, Templeside

Exuze looked disappointed, yet hopeful, at their honest responses. He also looked back to Tuyet, and saw Zataka was getting mighty close. Wait, maybe they knew each other but... not in a good way?

"Well whatever you're doing, I need to get back to protectin' Tuyet's airship. Something about the end of the world - y'know, the type of stuff a guy like me may or may not be built for depending on how deliberate her time travel is."

Exuze began to carefully approach the airship, unsure what was going on between the two.

Edited by BULiK
color
  • Like 2

Her encroaching claw faltered mid-strike as a strange sense of weakness washed over her arm. It was more than fatigue, a sense of physical fragility, another infuriating feeling from an outward force that she couldn't understand or explain. 

She didn't stop to contemplate the effects of the strange beam on her body. With both of the mech's hands now occupied, Opal seized her opportunity. She raised up her front legs, and tried to stomp down upon the shoulders of the prone machine sprawled before her. 

@~Xemnas~

• Like 1

She had no idea what any of this meant.

But it was about saving the day, and that's what she liked to do. The world was ending again, that she understood. The island was disappearing beneath their feet, and there was talk again of Tuyet and paradoxes. This time, though, they had a way to stop the end of the world. But first, as with all things, there had to be a meeting. Knichou was asking her to come along like he was asking her out on a date.

Nale nodded to her partner, smiling confidently. "Of course. Lead the way."

@BULiK

• Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Okuo - Ko-Pou, Taku

Finishing setting up the pots along with ladles, placing a stack of bowls and a case of spoons next to them, Okuo grabbed himself a bowl of soup before sitting down with Triage. Seeing the gold and green being walk out of the bridge and nod to them along the way, Okuo didn't immediately recognize them before they headed down to a lower deck. "Who's that? Seems like there's new faces cropping up all the time now..."

@Tarn@BULiK@Vezok's Friend

IC: Iradra - Ko-Pou, Taku

Iradra got herself a bowl of stew and took a seat, glancing curiously at the gold and green being before she dug into her meal.

OOC: Iradra OFI

Edited by Onaku
  • Like 1

IC Kanohi - Tobduk-Koro

Kanohi let out a long held sigh, as Sucordak interrupted as he hammered a mostly rounded lump of Protodermis, “We have just about finished two more disks as well.” Kanohi winced and went back to focusing on holding the budding disk firmly.

As he did he said, “I know, he already has a lot of sway. He put me in charge of Po-Koro after all. But … it’s worth investigating exactly what kind of person has that kind of influence. If he has ulterior motives, then all of us may be in … in trouble. Sorry I … unchecked power is, it’s what led to the League, and the destruction of our old universe.

He paused, “That can wait though. Has … has Komisti, the former Collector, have they been spotted by the way? I know they went to guard the portal to the village, that was some time ago.

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Toru Nui

IC “Komisti” - Kini-Koro

The Big Bruiser, “Oh, um, sure, I guess we do need to figure out where the giants are coming from. What happened in Kini-Koro by the way?

We were fortunate.” Komisti let out a sigh as the poison was leeched out of them. They stretched their limbs, their energy returning, before adding, “The gigantic mechs that were unlocked by the victims of the NUVA doors, two of them were able to fight the rain demon. They were victorious, the monster is dead.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Sparticus147 @Toru Nui

IC Mahrika - Aqua-Sphere

The Desecrated Ga-Matoran nodded, and gestured towards her disk of remove poison. Telepathically they answered, “I more than understand. And thank you for asking me if I would want to have this wonderful illuminated mask, instead of just pushing it on me. I trust you.

The mask was so wonderful, the slight hum, the warm glow, the way it hugged her face, she felt the urge to use her disk of freezing to freeze it to her head, so no enemies could deprive her of this wonder. That was a very tempting offer, she had a strong enough disk of freezing, and the mask’s power would let her recover from frostbite. Yes, why should she not freeze it to her head?

Maheika pulled out her disk of freezing, turning it over in her hand. Why, with a few taps, this glorious mask could not be separated from her. And the telescopic lens, the one Vokarda made her, it would be contained in her as well. That … that could only be a good thing.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator @Burnmad @Eyru 

IC Kardaka - Ko-Pou

The Turaga of Stone bowed, leaning on her staff. “I … still do not know the way to the portal, however. If anyone of you could direct me, I would appreciate your assistance.

OOC: @Tarn @Snelly @Onaku @Toru Nui @Vezok's Friend You can always delay telling her so she can’t get herself killed yet.

• Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Niidak (Ko-Pou/The Taku)

Niidak took a bowl and a spoon, then grabbed some of the pots and poured both stew and soup directly into the bowl until it was more than full, with some of the contents spilling onto the table. Suffice to say, she was very hungry.

She absorbed a spoonful of the food and finally acknowledged the Bo-Toa's presence. She remembered how she had lied about going home (which she didn't even have) rather than telling the embarrasing truth about scavenging for scraps in the Junk Fields like some Rahi. She now regretted doing that, as she felt like they would've just given her fuel if she had just asked nicely. Nevertheless, she decided to stick to her story.

"Ah yes. This isn't the first time today I meet someone familiar. You notice how the seas have risen? That's why I am back here again instead of being at my home. Because Kini-Koro was under attack, I've also been somewhat stranded. I helped to fix this ship in return for payment while waiting for things to calm down."

She looked around the table, not seeing the Turaga who had accompanied the Bo-Toa. "Where's that Turaga, by the way?"

@Tarn

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Like 2

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Knichou, Ko-Pou

Knichou grinned with joy, Nale's expression reminding him of the wonderful experiences they'd shared in Kini-Nui's peaceful valley over the past month. The former troublemaker took hold of one of the Fa-Toa's deep blue hands and squeezed. He wanted to go further... but they had a universe to save.

"Thanks, Captain."

All wanderers travelled their paths differently. Knichou strolled alongside Nale through the crisp night air of the elemental temple ruins of ice. Their hands were held together, and their heartlights were ready for anything.

OOC: @Tarn @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Arnex, Ko-Pou, The Taku, Meeting Hall

"Unless someone teleported in again... that's probably Knichou," Arnex answered the Toa. "I know he can be a bit bold at times, but, geez..."

OOC: @Onaku

Edited by BULiK
wording
  • Like 2

IC: Skyra Daring - The Taku (Bridge) -

"Oh sure, I have loads of stories. Like this one time, I was testing this hoverbike that used two Kakama to power it, the engineers designed it for pure speed and not much else. For whatever reason I was the only one willing to actually test it out on the testing track, so before I took it out for a spin I removed the limiter on the acceleration and then I floored it. Let me tell you, I reached the end of the track pretty quick...I don't remember much else between that and the hospital..." 

@BULiK@Tarn

Edited by Snelly
  • Like 2

The Rahi's legs landed on the mech's shoulders, pinning it to the ground. Atamai grunted. He had to think quickly.

"Tren Krom grant me the power to teleport anywhere within my line of sight Amen," he said rapidly.

Prayer accepted.

Through Malhukuraia's eyes, Atamai looked a short distance away from the Zivon's left side and called upon the power of the Haonga within him. Suddenly, the entire ACR vanished from under the Zivon's limbs and reappeared where Atamai had looked. Malhukuraia rose and braced itself for another attack from the Rahi.

• Like 1

IC: Nuju | Kini-Nui

“Well, fine then I guess. You can lead a kikanalo to water,” grumbled Nuju as Zataka straight up walked away out the temple, across the lake, and towards a small airship that landed in the nearby field. 

IC: Tuyet | Kini-Nui

“Flustered, psssh what are you talking about I’m fine. Just a long flight, haven’t stood up in like for-ev-er you know,” Tuyet replied as she found herself unconsciously taking a step back. Wow, so lame.

Change the subject.

“So, Kalmah? Barraki Kalmah? So you two are like a thing or something. Cool, cool… Happy for you. Seemed like a bit of a bad boy, but hey if you like that I’m not complaining. I, uh, I get it.”

Worse. Oh wow that’s so much worse. Abort. Abort!

“Hey, you don’t happen to have a secret stash of liquid protodermis we could use as fuel or something, do you? That’d be so crazy, right? ” Tuyet slapped the side of the airship a little harder than she meant and kept talking; “because like Handy and I really do need to get going. We’re trying to find someone that hitched a little ride from the past, but it’s totally not a big deal or anything. You know, we got this in the bag. Just need fuel. Yep. Yep. Just that. And a clue where Axxon went. And like maybe a weapon that can kill a being of literal nightmares. Oh hey, here he comes see?"

Tuyet pointed over at Exuse as he walked through the field. "Hey Handy, this is uh, um, uh... Hey what's your name again?"

OOC: @Vezok's Friend, @BULiK, @Tarn, @Snelly, @pokemonlover360

IC: Kas | Elemental Temple of Light

As Sorilax twisted and moved Kas like a lame little sock monkey Kas shouted out between Sorilax's verbose attempts at communication; "what's going on? What's going on? Can someone please explain -- not you Sorilax -- what is happening to me? OW! My knees don't bend that way."

"You got hustled" said the Admin with the vaguest hint of joy in its voice. 

OOC: @Kal the Guardian, @Harvali

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 1

Happy chat.

IC: Tekmo, Waveahk and Ostrox (Fau Swamp, The Ambling Alp, Exterior) - The Gang's Back Together

"Searching for fossils. Specifically, one widely known as 'Toa Stannis Maru'. I'd rather not have anything to do with him, but there's no League anymore, just a puppet state under Toa control, so I decided to cut out the middleman and serve the Matoran Empire directly... after failing to assassinate the new puppet king of course..." Ostrox decided he hadn't mocked Irna and Skorm for ten seconds, and decided to correct that by steering his dialogue somewhere else.

"SO, you two and I are on the same side again, how about that? Are you happy now? Or, is betraying the universe to a mad god and his even madder followers not as cool anymore now that everyone's doing it? Hahahahahahahah..."

Meanwhile, Tekmo wasn't paying attention to anything Ostrox was saying, as he was trying to converse with Parnassus. "Ah, well, we know that they implant empowered slugs into people's bodies after ritual sacrifice, they all have the elemental power of shadow, they live to the south-east of here, they're gaseous beings who inhabit physical forms in order to interact with us creatures of flesh and metal, and that's off the top of my mask... erm, how much of that was accurate, would you say?"

"They also can be found in elevators, read your mind without consent, force you into bad deals that would never hold up in any court, assign you to kill gods and strangers and give virtually no instructions on how to find them." Grumbled Waveahk, still clutching his arm.

"Ignore him. I have to." Tekmo said.

@Void Emissary@Keeper of Kraata@TL01 NUVA@EmperorWhenua

IC: Ulkarr and Lawful (Tobduk-Koro, Ruins of Stone) - Escort Mission

"Understood. Vortixx Collector, please escort Aspect Ulkarr to Akiri Kanohi. He must continue to be monitored at all times."

"Do not worry. I can escort and monitor myself."

"That is not how it works."

"Unfortunate. Komisti, please escort and monitor me." Ulkarr exited the Ruins of Stone, and began making his way to the Forge of Vakama, with Komisti presumably not far behind. And perhaps also Big Bruiser. Maybe.

"'Komisti'?"

@Harvali

IC: NU-8020S and Klawne (Ko-Pou, The Taku, Exterior) - First Law of Robotics

"Oh, it's just over there." Klawne pointed in the portal's general direction with her spear.

NU-8020S began making her way back to the Taku. "This is absurd. I was programmed to protect you and your fragile, fleshy bodies." She said, stopping to glance back at Kardaka. "But how am I to do so when you all insist on endangering yourselves pointlessly? Why should I serve and protect that which seems determined to destroy itself?"

@Vezok's Friend@Harvali

IC: Gnabol and Reckless (Tobduk-Koro, Ruins of Stone, Exterior) - Strong, Firm Hands

"You are now decontaminated. Congratulations." Reckless didn't know why the Zyglak's face had changed colour slightly, or why he was covering his groin, but they must not have been symptoms of the poison, or else he would stop doing them now.

"UUUH... thanks." Someone had clearly forgotten to program in Vahki what parts were no-no parts. Zyglak anatomy couldn't be that dissimilar to Matoran-Toa-Turaga anatomy, could it? Granted, Gnabol didn't really like being touched in general, even when he wasn't covered in noxious green slime, but he wouldn't have minded the Vahki's choice of areas to 'focus decontamination on' too much if it wasn't in front of the kids.

"Oh, uh, there's a Manas on the other side of the portal, also poisoned. He's a big boy, so I don't think he's suffering too bad, but..."

By Nuparu, was this what he had come to? There was so little crime in Tobduk-Koro that he never got to do anything exciting. There were giant monster attacks going on and all he was doing was-

Wait. The Zyglak wanted him to go to Kini-Koro. The monsters were currently attacking Kini-Koro. So if he decontaminated the Manas and wasn't ordered to come back...

"Affirmative." Converting back to quadrupedal mode, with disk firmly in mandibles, Reckless scampered around the side of the ruins, towards the entrance…

Gnabol breathed a sigh of relief. He went over to the Skaklets, and tried to comfort them as best he could. "Now then... what am I gonna do with you lot?" He asked. The only responses he received were more crying and infantile babble.

IC: Obedient, Impressionable and Wayward (Tobduk-Koro, Forge of Vakama) - Collecting the Collector

"Affirmative. He recently returned to Tobduk-Koro via the portal network, alongside Aspect of Makuta Ulkarr. He should be undergoing decontamination through Kanoka as we speak. Would you like him summoned?"

A truly thorough decontamination of an organic would require full cybernetic conversion, thought Wayward.

It was sad that his head was never designed to wear hats, thought Impressionable.

@Harvali

Edited by Toru Nui
Added formatting.

IC: Reliable Narrator | All time and space, the fullness of endless possibility and each parallel twisting dimension in all manner of time 

The Legendary Mask of Creation became as Knichou made it. 

Artahka died with a laurel wreath upon his brow.

Pridak assaulted Metru-Nui with a laurel wreath upon his brow.

Sans hid a mask of gold and green.

Knichou received the mask that was as he always made it.

And everyone's memories no longer made sense.

OOC: @BULiK, congratulations on changing the visual and physical appearance of an item that exists as a singular item throughout all realities and points in time. Eveyone who has ever seen the mask, interacted with the mask, or otherwise heard description of the mask would have seen, interacted with, or heart description of its new form.

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 6

Happy chat.

IC: Triage - The Taku

"He's having another crisis, this happens often," Triage answered Okuo, adding onto Arnex's response. He turned back to Niidak. The medic was starting to realize that the Vortixx might not have been entirely truthful with him before, but that didn't make him regret his good deed. Just reminded him he had reason to be so cautious all the time.

"She's--" Triage looked over his shoulder and only now noticed that Kardaka hadn't boarded with the others. Not everyone knew of the evacuation plan, did they? He at least hoped she would use the portal to leave if she missed the Taku, and that Kini-Koro was safer now. "She's around," he said, looking back at Niidak. "Are you sticking around with us after this? The Taku could always use more hands."

@Daniel the Finlander

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Sorilax Life Seeker - Aspect of Light and Silence

Location - Elemental Temple of Light

With - Mahrika, Bellicus Kastus, One, Two

You are quite welcome, Sorilax mentally replied to Mahrika. He then shifted around his arms and legs for a moment.

One remained silent, but Two hissed a reply to Kas, should he be able to speak Kraata.

Sorilax finished adjusting to his new form. Cravious really did amazing work replicating many of the systems of a body. Kas’ form was not that difficult to adjust to after being in his latest vessel for so long. The arms were a little short, but other than that, everything else was in working order, if a little damaged.

But Kas’ spirit, that was hard to keep contained. He would have to work on that.

In between Kas’ questions, the voice of Sorilax emerged once more, “Well, the body as a whole is not that hard to control, but it seems the mouth will require some more work. Bear with me.

Sorilax began to move, One helping to support the weight on his, Kas’, right side. It seemed the Administrator had decided not to answer him. But that did not make sense. No. It was more likely that he had not said the right thing to get it to respond. As he walked, he tried again, “Administrator, define the purpose and functionality of these pillars, the Ignika, the cables, the wall of text, and any other unseen and/or hidden features of this space.

He finally finished sloshing through the water to get near enough to one of the pillars to inspect it up close.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Harvali

IC: Hahvok - Za and Ja Krana of Ice

Location - Kini-Nui, Jungle Valley

Hahvok peered out the side of the mountain, both of him did. It had taken a month and several individually defeated Mesi, that did not know his purpose, to get here, but he had finally found his way out of the tunnels. He knew he would find a way.

There was a massive opening in the mountains, with the sea swirling between. It almost seemed as if the mountains had just been cut off, but that would have taken a very large Bohrok to do that kind of cleansing and he doubted that had been the case.

Well, he still needed to find his purpose. There was no reason to stay where he was any longer. So he lifted his Ice Shields and fired his cold blue-white beam of energy, ice forming where it struck the water below. Hahvok stepped out and let himself fall, landing on the ice with a crunch. Zal scurried down the cliff behind him, easily traversing the surface with his Ice Claws.

Hahvok noted the chunk of ice he was standing on had broken off from the rock next to him as he landed. He raised his Ice Shields once more and blasted away, creating a path towards land along the cliff face.

It only took a few minutes of walking and he and himself both arrived at a jungle. Rahi big and small hurried away from both hims, the larger ones peering back as if trying not to show that they were disturbed by his presence. Hahvok didn’t notice, simply walking along, Zal scurrying on ahead to scout things out.

His Krana Za didn’t sense any sentient minds nearby, so he was content to continue on in the direction that his Krana Ja felt had the least obstacles. Perhaps his purpose lay in that direction.

An hour or so later (Hahvok was certainly not paying too much attention), he, both of him, emerged into a large clearing, the humidity of the jungle falling away, thankfully. Six bunkers sat around the valley’s edge, with a whole village off to one side. In the very center of the valley, a small temple sat in a cool looking lake.

Hahvok liked colder temperatures. That seemed like the place to be. He resumed walking, Zal now sticking close to himself since he could now sense other minds nearby. As he drew closer to the entrance to the lake temple, he noticed a few beings standing off away from it near a big shiny silver thing. He paid them no mind, crossing a few bridges to get where he needed to go, which was the exact middle with the rainbow portal that had caught his four optics. He would have gone straight there, but one of the bridges was destroyed for some reason.

As both of him walked up, he noticed a being standing there, kind of short and white like him. He liked the being already. Zal scampered around the large portal, messing with one of the Kanoka receivers. Hahvok attempted to read the thoughts of the small white being as he asked, “Do you know my purpose?

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

Edited by Kal the Guardian
Added Hahvok.
  • Like 2

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Hissing in irritation, Opal loosed all four of her rhotuka towards her attacker.

@~Xemnas~

• Like 1