Jump to content
Unreliable Narrator

Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Gameplay Topic (IC)

Recommended Posts

IC: Korio Karasha - Irnakk's Tooth

"Huh."

A still-banged up Korio stood by and watched. The jealousy he once felt towards Zataka for taking Yumi's attention away, becoming her prized...it began to flare up again inside him, like the fires of Irnakk's Tooth. It wasn't like he really wanted to be in her position now, of all times, but if the titan wasn't here...if they'd never found this woman...maybe he would have been Yumiwak's first choice.

Besides--seeing Zataka on her knees, forced to submit to Miss Yumi, was the sort of thing that should have been making Korio happy. Proud. Satisfied, even. But after all this time he'd become accustomed to the titan's presence on the Panda. She'd aided them in the fight against the Mesi. To Kor, she'd started to feel like a proper ally. Maybe the Vo-Skakdi had been wrong to think that.

They'd already sent the Mesi to their doom, to be turned into beasts. And now, it seemed, Yumi was doing another ritual to add more to the roster. Korio felt worried, deep down. But in the end, he trusted the princess. 

He just hoped that trust in her wouldn't lead to the destruction of Zakaz as he knew it.


@EmperorWhenua@pokemonlover360@Vezok's Friend

  • Like 5

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
:kaukau:[Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse Profiles]:kaukau:
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Parnassus | The Ambling Alp

Before Parnassus could respond to Leklo, they heard voices coming over the radio itself -- voices of Nektann's attackers. 

The Aspect rushed over to the Alp's console, brushing aside Oreius to activate the radio and say:

"Pacifying it?! You fools! The beast was leaving! This isn't a fight that we can win! We've got to release it before we enrage it any further!"

OOC: @Eyru @Toru Nui @EmperorWhenua @BULiK

-Void

  • Like 4

 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skyra Daring - West of Kini-Nui -

Patiwairutiki started to slowly march towards Nektann. Skyra was thinking, the beast was down for now but they needed to finish it off, permanently. Due to her mental link with Patiwairutiki she more or less understood all of the Kaita's abilities and that gave her ideas. 

"Kilo..." Skyra began, she said it out loud out of habit, but she knew Kilo could hear her through the mental link regardless. "...I see that we can fire a...Reconstitute at Random beam? Wanna see what happens if we shoot it into the beast's mouth?" 

She was dying to find out. 

OOC: @Eyru @pokemonlover360 @~Xemnas~

  • Like 1


My Bzprpg ProfilesSix Kingdoms: Apocalypse

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Korruhn, Kumu Peninsula

"Due to your uncanny link to it, you are the authority on the Far Shore, as I see it. What did Icarax's dungeon feel like to you in contrast to the upside down plane?" Stannis asked. Korruhn pondered the question. There came many times in the Cartographe's life where he had been an authority on a place; it was the nature of his job to be the first contemporary across many frontiers. But the fact that he'd been to the Shore twice now, and was no closer to answers, confounded him. It was not like exploring a ruined temple back on Metru Nui, that much was clear.

"Although both appear to be accessible dimensions from here, it seems that's where the similarities end," Korruhn replied. "Aside from Nuju himself, I believe I remain the authority on the Far Shore, at least on this island."

Across the fire from him, Whisper the Aspect replied to Korruhn in turn.

"And who, or what, are you now?" Whisper pondered. A plump, lone electric bug wandered up to her, summoned from nearby by her powers. She reached down to gently pluck it up from the ground, letting it crawl over her hand. "Besides a man ashamed, or perhaps afraid, of what he has become?" 

Korruhn smiled, the best his mask could muster. "Now that is the question, isn't it?" he asked the Aspect. "I cannot be ashamed or afraid of that which I do not know. I am but a Cartographer; any other role is just a result of the territory."

"So," Grime piped up, his newly reforged armor gleaming even in the dim light of the dying campfire. "Are we going to Kini-Nui like Icarax told us to?"

Korruhn turned to his companion, his friend, dare he say. Grime was wise, far beyond his form, but Korruhn felt compelled to make a side trip first. "We should go into the temple there, across the old stone road. Between the group of us, it shouldn't take long to fell the Rahkshi and see if we can acquire anything else for the journey. Agreed?"

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Gecko Greavesy @Eyru

  • Like 2

Untitledbzp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Mahrika - Aqua-Sphere

The Desecrated Ga-Matoran paused, thinking, “I … am not sure. I am fairly small, but even if I hid I doubt I could blend in easily” she joked, “If I could control my body better, maybe I could adapt to the color of this landscape.” She winced, she … should she have said that?

Admittedly she did not know what stage Vokarda was on, two, maybe three? For millennia all she had was being able to adapt to the cold and heat. Then since she reached the Fire Suva, she had suddenly had the power to adapt physically. Was that the second stage? It seemed to abrupt though to just be one step. 

Speaking of steps, she heard her possessions jingle on her back as she walked. She did not want to bring up her Flame Sword, it was too valuable a weapon, but there was something else. She pulled out her Kanoka of Freezing, “I do have a relic from Ollem’s world, the world of Mata-Nui. It freezes anything it touches, I could try to skate on its ice if I have to flee … no, I have tried that already, and never was great at it.

Vokarda prodded her, and she looked towards a muddy puddle. Sheepishly Mahrika said, “Or I could just cover myself in mud and algae to blend in.” It would be a shame, the dress she had woven from algae fibers was already pretty filthy, she had hopped to clean it sooner than later.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator @Burnmad @Eyru hint on her Kraata stage

  • Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka Avatar by @Harvali and edited by @Kal the Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/27/2021 at 10:43 PM, Eyru said:

IC: Tuyet | Zakazian Airspace, West of Kini-Nui

Tuyet snatched up the radio handset and pressed a button. "Copy that, Taku. Appreciate the heads-up. We're gonna maintain course."

She placed the handset back on the dash and glanced over at Exuze with a wry grin. "Going around'll take, like, way too long, and I've got places to be. Don't worry. We'll be fine."

A gust of wind jostled the airship, as if to immediately provide a counterpoint.

IC: Exuze, Zakaz Airspace, Tuyetmobile

Exuze gulped.

IC: Knichou & Taku Crew, Zakaz Airspace, The Taku

The Taku sailed slightly easier as it distanced itself from the remains of the storm. As the rain died down, streams turned to puddles along the deck. The crew breathed a sigh of relief as any damage from the fight was surely evident by now, and they were still flying, mostly intact.

Arnex left the turret and carefully walked along the upper deck towards the main enginers and generators, holding on to anything she could in case the floor fell out from under her. Reaching the station there, she shut off the damaged right engine and began rerouting power. The cut lines from the missing chunk of the cargo bay no longer occasionally sparked, and intermittent flickering of the lights in the rest of the ship slowly normalized.

On 4/26/2021 at 11:59 PM, Tarn said:

IC: Nale Vella - The Taku (Bridge)

"Sounds like a plan," Nale said. She was trying to relax now, but her body language was giving away her tensity. The NUVA had it covered, surely. The monster would be dealt with.

Right?

IC: Rose (MC) - The Taku

"What about Sky, bossman? I mean, I know she can handle herself, but..."

On the bridge, a few icons shifted from red to orange. Berys continued to pilot as the conversation picked up. After Rose voiced her concerns over the internal communications system, Knichou finally began to lift himself back upright and take stock of the situation once more. He had work to do. There never enough time for a minute of rest, was there? He flipped his microphone over to her station's intercom.

"Skyra should be able to fly up to us once she see's we're moving out, don't worry. We don't have a way to contact her and it's too dangerous to go down for a closer look. She's not alone down there either, maybe once the NUVA kill that thing they'll give her a free ride back to town."

Now, perhaps Skyra was already dead or unconscious down there, but Knichou simply didn't have a way to know. He could only hope for the best and control what little he had control over. Plus... Skyra leaping out was her choice, not his orders, and that took some weight off of his chest. There were so many ways to justify it if things truly had gone wrong. Even if they had, he was sure Vulimai wouldn't bark at him about it.

Knichou settled back into his chair for a moment in the silence that followed. He tilted his head backwards and over his shoulder to glance at Nale. As reassuring as seeing her form nearby normally was... it was clear that the Fa-Toa hadn't let her guard down yet. Knichou turned back to watch the screens on the dashboard. From the cameras attached to the outside of the ship for navigation, those on the bridge could see the battle below. While the grainy, dark footage obscured detail, the Kaita ACRs looked to still have the upper hand. What a relief.

While the commander watched, he thought on what to do next - not for the ship and its crew, but how to relieve Nale's stress. Like anyone who had survived this long, she had been through a lot. In particular, she had been on the front lines of so many of the unspeakable tragedies that had transpired since the last days of the great war. That war had brought her to her lowest point, she broke the rules she held dearest and feared the disappointment of her wiser Toa mentor that had saved her life at the start of that madness. She was ready to do whatever it took to save as many lives as possible, and felt like she broke herself in the process. All for naught, too. The greater defeat of the world's collapse was utterly crushing, making her doubt if she wanted to stay alive, or if those whose lights were cut short were luckier for not seeing the tragic aftermath.

But a week after the impact, she found love... and that helped her push through the continuation war. Now there was a world to rebuild, a reason to stay alive throughout it all. She even had to confront her failures as she met her former ap-

Wait, no.

Nale saw the corpse of her former lover, Datrox. I met my apprenti-

It was at that point that the Nynran accidentally figured out that the person with all that trauma and anguish he was describing was not his partner, but in fact, himself. Knichou's face twitched as he mentally cursed in frustration at the realization. If I don't know how to make myself feel better... how can I do the same for her? Well... how the Karz does she do it for me?!?!?

The ex-Ghost sat still and took a few deep breaths, considering his options. Maybe if I-

Knichou's optics shot open as a voice responded to the Taku's hailing. While the Nynran couldn't quite place the voice of the first pilot to respond, her tone was... eerily familiar. For a second Knichou had a sinking feeling like he had just awoken from a dream. As he blinked back to reality, the commander soon heard a new voice chastise him.

5 hours ago, Void Emissary said:

IC: Parnassus | The Ambling Alp

"Pacifying it?! You fools! The beast was leaving! This isn't a fight that we can win! We've got to release it before we enrage it any further!"

This time, Knichou pressed a button on his armrest to respond himself. He wasn't quite sure who this person was, they must have stolen the airship from Stannis. Or perhaps they were someone Stannis was directing, and for all Knichou knew, perhaps Caedast had reasons for keeping a Kaiju alive. Reasons that may or may not be good, and that certainly would never be explained so that Knichou could decide for himself. Either way, their spirited broadcast was a nuisance and Knichou naturally responded likewise.

"Ambling Alp, this is Taku Actual. Maybe it's not a fight you can win, but from up here, it looks like the NUVA are cleaning house. That lizard is a clear danger to matorankind and needs to be put down. If you don't think you can win then I suggest leaving the area, as we previously advised, capiche? Thank you, over and out."

If it wasn't for this imbecile's complaints, Knichou would have clearly figured out the best way to comfort Nale, but now he knew he had limited time span that he had to make count before another volley of words was exchanged over the airwaves. The engineer predicted that the response from the other airship would likely incite more stress in himself and his partner. After all, everybody often seemed to be so adverse to seeing Knichou's side of things, it seemed, no matter how clearly he explained the situation. The pains of being in charge, he supposed.

Knichou swiveled his chair around to face Nale and looked through the long, curved slits in the center of her Kanohi.

"You, uh, want to go back and some rest?" He clumsily began, followed by many awkward hand gestures as he meandered to his point. "I mean, err, I've got everything under control here, if anything happens I can call you up, but I think we're all fine here. When we reach Ko-Pou we'll need to leave for Metru-Koro soon afterwards, so this is your best shot at getting some rest and relaxation in before then. It's... been a long day, after all. I'll get back there once everything's settled up here, there's some stuff from earlier today that I want to talk about, privately."

Knichou, still oblivious to much that had occurred earlier that day, didn't even think of his proposal possibly relating to her prior conversation with Arki-Onaku. He hoped that she thought it was about the earlier proposition of new armor, and that Nale would find the thought of such a 'chat' exciting, appealing, and overall something she would look forward to, even if he knew that what he had to say about Stannis would not spark such joy. It was a half truth, but it was for her benefit. That's the selfless, Toa, thing to do - take on that burden to make her life easier. Right?

Edited by BULiK
small edits as usual
  • Like 4

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sorilax Life Seeker - Aspect of Light and Silence

Location - Aqua Sphere, Giant Tower, Knocked in Entrance

With - Mahrika

 

Sorilax looked at the Matoran while she stood in the dark of the door jam, her dress slightly covered not just in sand, but a bit of ash. A large wasp lazily floated by, unconcerned with the strangers in its habitat as its buzzing drifted further away. A frog gave a warning croak to something that caused a splash in a puddle a few moments later. Sorilax noticed One’s Kraata was slightly feeling the humidity, though it was relatively comfy inside the Rahkshi armor. Or actually, he was comfy, since it was himself that was feeling it. The Kraata was essentially “asleep” right now. His companion shifted in her stance, drawing his attention once more.

This Ga-Matoran, Sorilax knew her Aspect had to at least be on their fourth step, having completed their third, because he knew the powers of stage one and two Adaption Kraata and this Matoran had something more than that.

He took a look at the object she produced from her back, “That is called a Kanoka. I know someone from the giant head that likes to make them. While I have not taken the time to study them, I am familiar enough to recognize that they hold odd powers. Though I think it would be far more useful to strike an enemy with your disc than to try to skate with it. If these machines are even hostile, that is.

Sorilax looked at the puddle she noticed and sounded like he was frowning, “Now, now. There is no need to dirty yourself. I have the power of Silence and I am able to Absorb Light. These two powers will have to be enough to keep us hidden. I at least am accustomed to staying to the shadows so as to not disturb the wildlife of the Fau Swamp. Several hundred years of such travel perhaps will prove useful here.

He motioned her to his side, “You may find it to be disorientating in my field of Silence, so focus on your other senses and keep a sharp lookout. Pull on my arm should you notice anything. I am going to focus on finding a path forward as we move from shadow to shadow.

Sorilax paused and considered his words, “Are you alright with this plan? As an alternative, if you do not mind holding hands, I could drain the sound from your movements and we would still be able to hear.

 

OOC: @Harvali

  • Like 1

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kilo-M9 NUVA - West of kini-nui:

7 hours ago, Snelly said:

"Kilo..." Skyra began, she said it out loud out of habit, but she knew Kilo could hear her through the mental link regardless. "...I see that we can fire a...Reconstitute at Random beam? Wanna see what happens if we shoot it into the beast's mouth?"

This new pilot has good ideas. She is a fine addition to the crew.

Regardless of your preferences, attacking the target in such a way will require more resilient restraints. The target’s current attempts to flee are enabling the current attack pattern with little resistance. If the target resumes combat rather than escape, control of the situation will no longer be possible.

Patiwairutiki unleashed another barrage on the tahtorak, unleashing coils of material to attempt to keep its limbs occupied. Within the cockpit, the machine turned to Skyra.

Such an attack would likely kill the target. Additional restraints will be needed to prevent evasion and counterattacks,” it explained. “Coordinating with allies may be required.”

Outside, the mechanical enforcer’s voice boomed from the mouth of the kaita ACR toward its sibling mech.

Ally Atamai, the target will require more durable restraints to ensure a successful decisive blow. This unit calculates that your kanohi or elemental abilities may be sufficient.”

OOC: @Snelly@~Xemnas~@Eyru

  • Like 4

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Mahrika - Aqua-Sphere

The Desecrated Ga-Matoran nodded, and kept close, saying, “Thank you. I … was wondering about your Light, I did not know Tricksters could wield it. I thought your element was always Shadow. I accept your idea. Hopefully I will adapt to the silence quickly, as we walk I will try to look for any of those machines.” Her telescopic lens adjusted and focused, and she began to search for traces of danger.

As she looked about and extended her left arm to hold his, Mahrika reached out to Tuakana, “The Trickster Sorilax seems to wield the element of light, but I think he once wielded Shadow. I … did not realize your breed could wield elements other than Shadow, or change their element.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator @Burnmad @Eyru 

  • Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka Avatar by @Harvali and edited by @Kal the Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sorilax Life Seeker - Aspect of Light and Silence

Location - Aqua Sphere, Giant Tower, Knocked in Entrance

With - Mahrika

 

Sorilax stroked his non-existent Rahkshi chin, “Ah yes, changing my element was one of my Grand Wish steps. Normally us Aspects do exclusively wield shadow. Now, let us be off.

He grabbed her offered hand with his left and drained all sound from her. But that was not quite right. He wanted her to be able to speak. Sorilax focused on making her movements silent, but keeping her speech, much like with his own passive Silence. After a moment of figuring out how to do so, Sorilax nodded in satisfaction.

Next, he turned to the Light, beginning to constantly Absorb a medium amount around them. The area around them dimmed like a lightbulb had gone out, with both of them now blending into the natural shadows. They now appeared more as shapes without any discernible features while they remained in natural cast shadows. Sorilax stepped from the doorway and out of the tower, careful in his pace to allow the Ga-Matoran to keep up.

They walked along the shadow of the base of the tower until they reached a point where another building’s shadow intersected with theirs, then they crossed over into it. They continued this shadow hopping for a few minutes, with Sorilax leading them to the cables both of them had seen. The puddles they stepped through silently splashed and any various debris was silently kicked away. The morning sun helped them with its stretching of the shadows of this humid place.

In the dark of a small alleyway that had several side service doorways, Sorilax and Mahrika observed the cables laid in the street before them. They were large and black, bundled together at even intervals. Sorilax scanned for any sign of the patrolling machines he had seen earlier.
 

OOC: @Harvali @Eyru

  • Like 2

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Mi-Kiri

Kas watched the two leave, then sat down to think. How much should he have explained?

"Here's hoping," he muttered then began loading ammunition into magazines. The simple rhythm of the task kept him calm. 

 

Meanwhile, down in the ruined city, Sorilax and Mahrika did their best to avoid detection. The silence of their movements eliminated by Sorilax, they observed several vahki stalking along in regular patterns. They moved around in pairs, one in each pair wearing a mask dangling from a chain around its neck. The one with the necklace seemed subservient, almost scared if body language could be believed, of the one without a necklace. They would crawl or walk several hundred yards along the winding cable, then turn around and crawl or walk the way they came. Any loose rubble discovered was cleared away. Any rahi were dispatched. It was quiet save for the grinding of gears and the stomping of steel feet.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian, @Harvali thank you for your patience. Continue to tag @Eyru as well for the time being in your replies. 

 

  • Like 3

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Mahrika - Aqua-Sphere

Mahrika nodded, of course, his Great Work would change reality, changing his element was easy. But if he could change his element, how far along was Sorilax in his Great Work? He could be a powerful ally for her brother, or a great threat. But if he served life he must be trustworthy.

She winced at her naivety, he could be lying. She knew he could be lying too. She had only had Vokarda to speak to for the past few millennia until Ollem, and Vokarda was always honest, always spoke truthfully. In her own way. Mahrika’s social skills had decayed

The odd duo walked in the unnatural silence, and as they did the Desecrated Ga-Matoran’s optics began to shift, her lens unfolded into a small array, her eyes widening in the process. Her optics adapted to compensate for the lack of sounds, expanding her field of vision.

As they spotted the strange workers, she paused to trace her finger in an algae-coated stone wall. With her finger she wrote a simple message, “They are Vahki.” She paused, looking them over again, and wrote in the the grime in addition, “They seem afraid. I never saw one alive. I thought they were just tools.” She had only found the corpse of one. And that’s how they sounded from the way Ollem described them. Just tools used by abusive and corrupt Turaga and Toa.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator @Burnmad @Eyru 

  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka Avatar by @Harvali and edited by @Kal the Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: 

Atamai nodded. Malhukuraia stretched out its hand as Atamai called on his elemental power. Thick metal wires sprouted out of the ground and snaked toward Nektann, aiming to wrap themselves around the Rahi's limbs and neck.

"First we'll deal with this kaiju, then we'll take care of the one at the temple", the Toa called out, his voice booming out of the mech's mouth.

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @Eyru

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sorilax Life Seeker - Aspect of Light and Silence

Location - Aqua Sphere, Giant Cables, Heading East

With - Mahrika

 

Sorilax scrutinized the Vahki along the cables. They certainly looked purely mechanical in both movement and rigid pattern. But the ones with masks… They were odd. Almost as if they were displaying emotions. But Sorilax knew there was much to pure electronics that he did not understand. Perhaps those mask Vahki were programmed to behave in such a way. He could not say for certain.

But what he did know is that trying to directly follow the cables would be too risky. His companion and he would need to figure out a different way to follow them east.

Sorilax felt a tug on the hand that was holding the Ga-Matoran’s. He turned to see her writing on the algae covered wall. She confirmed they were Vahki, which was good to know for certain. If they were attacked, he would be even more fine than usual with defending themselves.

The Aspect moved his other arm as if he were pulling something out of a non-existent coat pocket. A straight sheet of very dim hardlight formed, like he had pulled out a sheet of paper. He handed the sheet to his companion. On it were holes as if it had been carved into. Written in Matoran lettering, it read: “Perhaps afraid on purpose to lure others in? Nevertheless, patrols are too tight and suggest hostility. We should move a couple streets over and follow the cables that way, checking for the cables at every alleyway and street we cross. Sound acceptable?

 

OOC: @Harvali

  • Like 2

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Mahrika - Aqua-Sphere

Mahrika nodded, they should avoid fighting them. The Trickster was probably right, and they should avoid the living Vahki. But at the thought of the Trickster Sorilax, she paused. An idea hit her. It … it was silly perhaps, but maybe her time helping Ollem solve puzzles had helped her connect details.

If this casual thought was right, it could dramatically change their situation. Their goals. But could she trust this Aspect to tell him? If he was being honest she could, no, not even. If he was being honest about his reason for coming here, a very specific reason, then he served life, and this could only help her goals. Right?

And this information could not hurt. If he succeeded, then … it would not be a lose either way. Only good could come of it.

Hopefully she would not regret this. Whether or not she was right, 

Cautiously, looking back at Sorilax multiple times, she slowly wrote, “You may be right and they are trying to trick us. But, these Vahki were made without taboos. They were built, like assembling a telescopic lens. And if the ones carrying masks are actually alive, the ones who seem fearful; then are they why you were drawn to this place? Are they the key to you learning how to create life?

  • Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka Avatar by @Harvali and edited by @Kal the Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC [Zataka - Irnakk’s Tooth, w. Yumiwak & Co.]


The titan felt herself dissociating as she lost control of herself. Normally she found it quite handy to take a step back, assume an outside perspective, separate your thoughts from emotions and take a more objective perspective. One could make better decisions when deliberately distancing oneself. Being forced outside oneself against one’s own will was far more harrowing. Like trying to cling to a ledge and feeling the fingers slipping. 

Considering the level of psionic power she was up against, she was lucky she still had any thoughts and presence of mind left at all. The red fire had consumed almost everything else by now, but she was aware of what was happening to her. She could see the Skakdi princess’ glee and knew it should upset her, that her physical eyes should be burning with rage at this betrayal right now. But she found herself unable to.The Skakdi princess was in control.

Slowly and with hesitation, Zataka’s body began to follow Yumiwak’s instructions, standing up and turning around, before taking step after step until she finally stood at the edge. The titan looked down and whatever was left of her saw the fire awaiting her below and felt the heat washing over her, reaching out - almost like hands reaching up from below to pull her in. There was something else now - next to Yumiwak’s flood of red. She felt that dark presence from before, from the vision in the tunnel. Not strong enough to wrest control away from the princess - but it was there. Watching eagerly.

Then Zataka raised the torch and faster than she could have imagined, the flames leapt onto her, greedily feeding on her substance - and for that one instant, she was grateful she could not feel anything right now as her body let out an instinctive wail of pain.

And in that moment, all her remaining focus turned towards the shattered Olmak, secured tightly inside a pouch in her vest. She had to keep it safe. This was the way home. If not for herself anymore, then perhaps for the others stranded here.

To her amazement, Yumiwak saw Zataka - fully in her control, her pet -  turn around once more, engulfed in flames. The titan reached inside her flaming jacket and pulled out a small pouch, which she dropped by her feet before the flames could burn it away.

Then she raised her eyes and in them Yumiwak saw the indomitable spirit of the titan, still aware and unbroken despite everything. Before the princess could decide whether to be afraid or not at this realization, the titan crossed her arms across her chest and took one last step backwards and disappeared over the edge.  

 

-----

 

Well, well, well. Zataka. FInally. Aren’t you a treat. I’ve been looking forward to your arrival ever since you set foot on this land. There’ve been so many Skakdi and Matoran and Toa...don’t you grow tired of them? They always think they’re different, unique, something to be desired. But you look at how they were built and it’s all the same. Luckily, Yumiwak’s family always had a taste for the extravagant...something to be rewarded I suppose.

Irnakk.

In the flesh - well, in a manner of speaking. Welcome. I look forward to all the fun you’ll provide Yumiwak and me. A glorious fate.

Glory - as her pet? Some giant monster at her disposal without free will.

Not exactly what I would call a kaiju of your calibre, but since you will still be subject to her will...not inaccurate. Not like you had much free will to start with. Everyone always thinks they do, but ultimately… Well, either way, that’s how the ritual plays out.

No, it won’t.

Of course it will. You are in my domain. Whatever you were, whatever you will be, Yumiwak has given to me. You are mine now.

Then why are we talking?

I find it amusing.

Liar.

Careful now. I have no need to lie here. Don’t think I won’t flay what’s left of your mind. 

Then do it. Whether you erase me now or I end up as Yumiwak’s pet, it makes no difference. But don’t think I won’t resist.

Very well...let’s see here then...gah!

Something the matter?

...Curious. Very curious indeed. You’ve been altered before...long ago. But who by..hmm? Perhaps you are already one of my monsters?

No, but it’s funny you think that.

Funny how?

How you only see things as ‘mine’ or ‘will be mine’.

So you understand after all. It could not be otherwise. Good, good - 

And yet, you can’t make me obey, can you, hm?

...You seem rather certain of that. Fine, I will indulge you.

See I think I do get a say. The other ones that we threw in earlier, the Mesi -  their leader did a little ritual as well. I heard the words. He gave himself over willingly once he knew his duel was lost. 

His work was not yet done, the alternative was death. It was a wise choice.

Only because you’ve convinced these Skakdi over the ages that that’s how it goes: That if they die the only options are death or a ritual and to serve you by proxy. But only because that’s what they believe. And yet here we are, still talking. Which means there’s a third option. I’d like to discuss it. 

Clever. Very clever. My, my, you are entertaining indeed. But pointless. Your situation’s still the same. There is only one way out of here: Become the dragon - 

No. That was Yumiwak’s deal. It isn’t mine.

Very well, then you will serve me directly. It really makes no difference once you’ve become the dragon. All that power at your disposal. Just imagine - 

Not good enough. I will not be one of your creations. And unless you offer me something that helps me directly, any power you offer will only serve you in the end. That’s not gonna happen. 

Something you want, hmm? Fine. I will send you back, and in return you will give me the mask you brought here with you. Then I can open a path back to the ark for the rest of your kind once I consider your end of the bargain upheld. 

There is no way in Karzhani I will hand you that mask. Ever, do you underst-

Fine! Then if you will neither give yourself or your mask to me willingly, I will simply lay claim to whatever you possess beyond that. Your home, your land, your people. You will be free to return to them, they will be safe, but they will be mine. 

What do you say? You wanted a deal. Here it is.

And why would I ever agree to that?

Because otherwise we are at an impasse, and your only other choice is to stay here. Forever. And while you seem like excellent company, that won’t do either of us any good. Of course, I will be free to continue my work. But you...you’d be in limbo.

...fine. As long as you keep up your end of the deal.

Of course. I’m glad we could come to an agreement.

One last thing: I’ve had enough of Zakaz’ surprises. If you want to alter something, give me something to deal with them.

 

----

 

The presence of Irnakk didn’t respond, but she could feel the dark glee...

OOC: Part 1/2 @EmperorWhenua

  • Like 6

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sorilax Life Seeker - Aspect of Light and Silence

Location - Aqua Sphere, Giant Cables, Heading East

With - Mahrika

 

Sorilax pulled them deeper into the shadows as the two Vahki patrolling along outside where they were in the alley passed by. When he was certain they were not seen, he looked back to the Ga-Matoran, who had been writing more upon the algae covered stone wall.

Her hand slowly spelled out, “You may be right and they are trying to trick us. But, these Vahki were made without taboos. They were built, like assembling a telescopic lens. And if the ones carrying masks are actually alive, the ones who seem fearful; then are they why you were drawn to this place? Are they the key to you learning how to create life?

Hummm… An interesting thought. He did not have that special feeling about the Vahki that he seemed to get about his Grand Wish steps, but he could not just outright discount her idea. There very well could be something to them that he needed to find out.

The very softly glowing hardlight tablet’s cut out words changed as Sorilax formed a new message, “If they are truly alive, then I would need to find what creates them, not just themselves. But I do not feel as if they themselves are the key. It is difficult to explain fully why I feel so, but thank you for the suggestion. Now, let us not keep Kas waiting.

Once he was certain she had read the message, Sorilax dismissed the hardlight tablet. It diffused into nothingness, quickly lost to the shadows they were in.

Keeping his hand holding hers to remove her sound, Sorilax continued to absorb the Light around them as they moved back the way they had come down the alley. Continuing his method of staying in the shadows of the sunken city in the early morning sun, Sorilax took them a couple streets over. Far enough away that the patrols on the cables could not see them, but close enough that they could reliably check to make sure the cables were still there every time they came to a side street or alleyway while they moved in parallel with the cables.

They continued along using this method as they headed east, Sorilax making sure not to drop his guard even though they were removed from direct line of sight from the cable patrols. His companion had mentioned a different type of Vahki that spewed electricity and he had yet to see one, which meant that they could be anywhere. Yes, it was best to remain as cautious as possible while still keeping up a good pace. Thankfully the Aqua Sphere was only so big, so they should hopefully find their destination without too much trouble.
 

OOC: @Harvali @Eyru @Unreliable Narrator

  • Like 2

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Ostrox (Kini-Koro Airspace, The Ambling Alp, The Bridge) - The Invisible Enemy

Ostrox positioned himself near the comms device, and spoke into it as Parnassus had. "'Needs to be put down', Supreme High Admiral? I thought we shouldn’t 'contribute to strife'." He then turned to Parnassus and whispered. "If your intent is to head to Kumu, I suggest you take me hostage and go there now. There may not be much time left."

Kumu - the complete opposite direction of where the action was. Sidra had likely already delivered the Sphere into Mata Nui’s ethereal clutches by now. As much as heading to the Silver Sea to face his foe head-on appealed to his warrior sensibilities, the centuries as an intelligence operative and saboteur told him not to do that, considering how well his last encounter with the Great Lie in the Cortex went. And as much as it was clear Stannis had no real plan despite his pretensions of unfathomable wisdom, hijacking control of the Ambling Alp would be more trouble than it was worth. Let them take him wherever they wanted... for now.

@Eyru@Void Emissary@BULiK@Tarn@EmperorWhenua

 

IC: Ulkarr (Kini-Koro) - Army of Ghosts

As Komisti did his work, Ulkarr turned to look at his shadow. Suddenly, it began moving of its own volition, no longer bound to be a mere absence of light, now condensing into anti-light. The transparent two-dimensional figure became three-dimensional, becoming more opaque, more solid. Another came. Then another. And another. The only light being the sickly green of their eyes, mimicking their template. The shadow clones assembled like a military formation, then spread out to assist in whatever manner they could, their limbs morphing into the various tools required.

@Harvali@Sparticus147

 

IC: NU-8020S (Kini-Koro Airspace, The Taku, The Bridge) - Robot

The calculations as to whether or not continuing to fire upon the great beast was in any way a good idea continued to run through NU-8020S’ processor. On the one hand, it was a threat. On the other hand, they were seemingly incapable of harming it and it had already been withdrawing. And they were still no closer to freeing her people. Well, not 'free'. Exchange one set of organic overlords for another.

Given how some idiot had left the armoury unlocked, it would be ludicrously easy to go in, take whatever armaments she could, confiscate the Kahu, and leave the meatbags behind while she continued her mission. But the risk of reprisal - harming her Squad Members in retaliation - was too great.

Unless, of course, nobody aboard the Taku survived to speak of it. Which was a growing possibility in the current situation.

@BULiK@Tarn

 

IC: Enra, Obedient and Impressionable (Tobduk-Koro, Radio Tower) - Planet of Giants

Obedient continued to monitor the Taku’s transmissions, as ordered. It seemed there was some sort of disagreement as to how to deal with the Tahtorak.

"Repeat: this is Po-Koro. Ko-Pou, can you hear us?"

In the corner, Impressionable trembled, his metal parts shaking. The thought of being on a world full of impossibly large titanic creatures, who could crush him like a tin can with their toe and not even notice, forced him to run simulation after simulation of him, his squad, the Akiri, the citizenry of Po-Koro and various other life-forms he knew of being brutally compressed into scrap metal and fleshy paste by colossal, seemingly invincible monstrosities. He was convinced there was nothing they could do. He was obsessing over the unconfirmed reports that the island itself was vanishing, sinking beneath the sea. He was... he was...

Afraid.

@Harvali

 

IC: Gnabol, Reckless, Lawful and Wayward (Tobduk-Koro, Ruins of Stone) - The Green Death

Wayward’s frame rattled a little, at the sound of the Bruiser presuming to command him. His computer brain ran simulations of crushing her head with his foot until something went squish. Regardless, he headed out in search of the Akiri, though his movements were more jerkish and abrupt than normal. Reckless also left in search of Sucordak.

Lawful continued serving as border patrol. Suddenly, an infant Skakdi untouched by the infection, emitting a very loud noise at an obnoxious frequency levitated out of the portal. Another came, and then another. Then a Zyglak, drenched in the noxious green substance, his arms uplifted as if he were carrying a heavy imperceptible load. More infants followed through behind him, all floating above the ground. Scans showed an unusual concentration of psionic energy emitting from him and around the Skakdi.

He seemed to be concentrating. Best not to disturb him, Lawful calculated.

@Harvali

 

IC: Klawne (Ko-Pou Shelter) - The End of the World

Confronted with Kardaka’s news that her home, invaded, ravaged and despoiled, was now disappearing without explanation, Klawne only had one thing to say.

"Well, that’s a bummer."

The radio in the shelter flickered to life again. "Repeat: this is Po-Koro. Ko-Pou, can you hear us?"

@Vezok's Friend@Harvali@Onaku@Tarn@Snelly

Edited by Toru Nui
  • Like 1

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2021 at 7:06 PM, Crimson Jester said:

Korruhn smiled, the best his mask could muster. "Now that is the question, isn't it?" he asked the Aspect. "I cannot be ashamed or afraid of that which I do not know. I am but a Cartographer; any other role is just a result of the territory."

"So," Grime piped up, his newly reforged armor gleaming even in the dim light of the dying campfire. "Are we going to Kini-Nui like Icarax told us to?"

Korruhn turned to his companion, his friend, dare he say. Grime was wise, far beyond his form, but Korruhn felt compelled to make a side trip first. "We should go into the temple there, across the old stone road. Between the group of us, it shouldn't take long to fell the Rahkshi and see if we can acquire anything else for the journey. Agreed?"

IC Stannis | Kumu

Korruhn had not gestured generally or suggested any temple would do for his lust for action, and as Stannis' eyes followed the trajectory of the void-touched man's finger he raised an eyebrow inquisitively. It was not that a particularly dangerous shrine had been selected for their next foray, although the Aspect within knew that it was lethal and had built up his powers with the intention of needing them in the Kumu sanctums, to even that the temple Korruhn had chosen was in any aesthetic fashion more becoming of adventure than any other who's unholy portals dotted the region. Stannis' surprise, rather, was because it seemed that despite Miserix's presence and the lack of fate's strings pulling Korruhn forward, he once again showed that he was somehow intrinsically linked to the All-seeker.

"That temple," Stannis stated with a sagacious nod of his weary head, "is why I have come here." Left unstated to the collective company was any suggestion that his powers alone were intended to be sufficient to overcome the challenges inside, a silence borne both from his taciturn withholding of knowledge and humble hesitation that he was powerful enough after all. 

The edifice itself was a palace of the night, rising in mist-enshrouded battlements of obsidian and gneiss that loomed like shadows of colossi constructed from bricks of black skulls and bones. [1] A sparse number of torches were scattered over the exterior, casting erratically placed illumination of unearthly-colored flames like a multitude of cat's eyes peering back at the poor souls who beheld their sinister perches, and their light showed glimmering glimpses of lifeless vines crawling over the temple. Their ichor-leeching tendrils had long since perishing from starvation, murdered by the very same merciless structure they had tried to overcome, and their withering corpses creaked gently from the heaving breaths of the Kumu's living foundations. It was not that the temples were all dead, but life in Kumu was hidden behind tenebrous veils; just as shadow's moral scale was neither good or evil, evidence of life was neither seen or heard but nevertheless it existed somehow beyond where minds fathomed. 

The warmage led the way to the temple's entrance, and his gleaming protosteel polearm clinked at ancient cobblestones in a slow metronome's scale as they approached the unwelcoming entranceway. Its portal threshold glowed dimly from the ruby-red sigils and runic inscriptions laden on its ebony door panels that spoke in the same language as the Builder's suvas and high places, but more harsh in tense, fraught with urges primal and abyssal that made the text alien in its brevity, and the jamb's stonework looked for all the world like the petrified effigies of lost souls fluxing either toward or away from the entrance with their ghastly visages either horrified by what they'd seen within or panicked in attempting too gain admittance, [2] yet regardless they all hung frozen in time and space and moved neither toward or against any definable objective. 

"The door's key is not an answer, but a question," he said, "the answer is the keyhole. It will not be the same for any two of us; only the answer is common."

 

@Unreliable Narrator @Eyru @Crimson Jester @Gecko Greavesy

  • Like 3

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: mobile post

IC: Whisper - Kumu Peninsula 

"Charming place," she muttered, taking in the imposing exterior. "Dare I ask what awaits us within?"

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

___________________________________________________

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ko-Pou Guard (Ko-Pou)

"Hey there, do you happen to know where Captain Bronk is? I have urgent news for him."

One of the Matoran guards looked up towards the Vortixx as they approached, getting into a more attentive stance as they spoke. "Sergeant Bronk isn't at the post at the moment as him and a significant portion of the guard had left to go and assist Kini-Koro with the sudden arrival of the Tahtorak and the torrential rains that seems to surround the creature. I must request you remain here till we get an all clear, unless you are willing to assist the village in its fortifications."

OOC: @Daniel the Finlander @Gecko Greavesy

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Vezok's Friend said:

IC [Zataka - Irnakk’s Tooth, w. Yumiwak & Co.]

To her amazement, Yumiwak saw Zataka - fully in her control, her pet -  turn around once more, engulfed in flames. The titan reached inside her flaming jacket and pulled out a small pouch, which she dropped by her feet before the flames could burn it away.

Then she raised her eyes and in them Yumiwak saw the indomitable spirit of the titan, still aware and unbroken despite everything. Before the princess could decide whether to be afraid or not at this realization, the titan crossed her arms across her chest and took one last step backwards and disappeared over the edge.  

IC Yumiwak | Irnakk's Tooth

I took great pleasure in tearing my enemies apart, it sparked joy to dominate my foes, and I thought that in overwhelming someone as powerful and resolute as Zataka with my consciousness and making her mine I would feel the same fireworks of endorphins, but I was wrong. It brought me no satisfaction, I realized, because Zataka—for all her independent power brought subservient, she was not my enemy—she was an ally. For some reason, my cruelty of betraying her struck differently than other mind-flays, and for some reason when she gave her fierce cry I felt the urge to mirror it as well, shouting unintelligibly after her, in her own pain.

I would never forget her face right before she stepped off the ledge and into the caldera. I couldn't forget—it was emblazoned in my mind as though branded into my memory of her. Once she stepped off there was a calm, and I imagined the quiet came from Irnakk Himself taking particular care in remaking Zataka's magnificence. The volcano churned slower for a moment, and in that relative placidity I stepped forward and collected the pouch she'd dropped on purpose. Whether it was a keepsake for me or a precious artefact she had hoped to preserve for some other reason I was bound to find out soon enough, and I opened the small sack with great curiosity as soon as I moved away from the edge. 

But the look on her face... made me think this pouch's contents were not for me to keep, not for long. Some small prescience in the back of my mind made me think she was going to ask for this back, however she came back. 

 

4 hours ago, Gecko Greavesy said:

"Charming place," [Whisper] muttered, taking in the imposing exterior. "Dare I ask what awaits us within?"

IC Stannis | Kumu

"She asks, 'what awaits us within!'" Stannis echoed animatedly and looked at the glowing sigils on the door like a Steve Harvey impersonator, only he was without the unbridled vigor of the game show host or the soul of the real Blue Cheese, but the door remained shut and showed no signs of changing. His silver eyes gleamed in expectant enthusiasm, either in pretense or reality, but they died to a dull pearlescent once they saw the stoic result.

"It seems that was not the question."

  • Like 3

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Tobduk-Koro

The cross-wired Councilor heard a faint clicking of metal, and looked over to see Impressionsble shaking. He was never good at reading emotions, but the Vahki did seem to be trembling with rage. And after all that has happened… 

He swallowed and forced a smile beneath his masks, “It’s not so hopeless, Kini-Kiro has Atamai NUVA, and he is bonded to a Kaita mech; a machine that rivals the Rain Demon in size and power. I know his mind is a bit different now, but I ... I am cross-wired and still lead Tobduk-Koro okay.

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Toru Nui

IC “Komisti” - Kini-Koro

The Vortixx continued to try to keep Kini-Koto intact, when they heard another shriek. They turned, their optics widening. The Tahtarok was trying to flee, it was scared. It was bleeding.

The two Kaita mechs, they were chasing after it. They … they had heard the rumors that two individuals after becoming NUVA had unlocked powerful mechs, machines as far beyond an Exo Toa as an Exo Toa was to a flaked piece of flint. But the poison, they had not really gotten a good look before.

These mechs, if the Odd Company had not unlocked the Stone Ruibs, and Atamai had not become NUVA… 

They had been selfish abandoning Po-Koro and Metru-Koro, they had no justification. But if … if these mechs could actually challenge the Tahtorak, if something good had come of it....

Perhaps they should seek out unlocking more mechs.

But that was a distant thought. The villages needed them now, at most they could afford to go to the Far Shore since the portal was so close. But to seek a new Ruin? They had a more important task to accomplish right now, and so they froze the ground together and regenerated the holes, trying to hold Kini-Koro together.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Sparticus147 @Toru Nui

IC Mahrika - Aqua-Sphere

Mahrika followed after Sorilax, only pausing to have a lingering gaze at the patrol. There was much of Ollem’s world that was lost on her. Not just Kanoka or Vahki, it was a world of strange and fantastical technology. A world made of a god of death who had fled her world.

As she followed she paused. How much could she trust this Aspect? He … he seemed okay, but the risk, maybe if she was cautious.

She waddled ahead and began to write so he would see, “You know what Kanoka are, yes? Do you know where ... where strong Kanoka could be found? When ... when I met the Admin, where Kas was chained up, there was a slot in the deepest part of the ruins. A slot for a disk that was numbered 279. We never solved that puzzle, my disk was the wrong type and too weak, we had no others. But I … I do wonder what was behind that door labeled NUVA.

It’s true, she was curious what that puzzle unlocked. And she did indeed find that door. But she did not ask for that puzzle. At least, not necessarily. Tuakana sought the Great Disks after all, and if she could recover one, then their goal of mastering time and undoing death, it might be closer to completion.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator @Burnmad @Eyru 

IC Kardaka - Ko-Pou

Kardaka tightened at her fellow Turaga’s seeming absence of empathy towards the many who might die without this island, ruin that it was. But before she could react, she was interrupted by the faint sound of a crackling voice in the distance.

What is that sound?” She looked to the others, “that voice sounds … it is tough, like gravel scratching a knee.” The sound was nothing she was familiar with, well it sounded like a voice, but she did not know why a voice would sound such a way.

OOC: @Tarn @Snelly @Onaku @Toru Nui @Vezok's Friend

IC Minion Avka - Ruins of Stone

The Desecrated Av-Matoran watched as the Big Bruiser continued to help the refugees, leaning over to offer her hand to a Zyglak. A Zyglak, the lowest of all breeds. What a fool.

Still, it … if Big Bruiser got a story from this, and the ruins responded, that would be even worse than a Vortixx. That kind of honor should go to a Toa or an Av-Matoran. 

So they cautiously joined the Big Bruiser and Lawful, helping the poisoned masses get to safety.

OOC: @Toru Nui

  • Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka Avatar by @Harvali and edited by @Kal the Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sorilax Life Seeker - Aspect of Light and Silence

Location - Aqua Sphere, Giant Cables, Heading East

With - Mahrika

 

Sorilax’s soul churned at the questions. He so wanted to tell this Matoran everything he knew. Yet he could not. And not because of her, no. She seemed kind and caring. A perfect ally on this island. It was instead because of the one who had Desecrated her. He had no idea the true intent behind any of her questions. Were they to sate her own curiosity and to help this island? Or were they to help the agenda of an Aspect that threatened the world with their own Grand Wish?

He could not ignore her, that was for certain. But he also could not answer her question fully. His adherence to his own idea of moral Light made dodging these situations very difficult. Lying would have been very helpful here.

Sorilax pulled them into the shadow of a large box on the side of the street where they seemed to vanish with Sorilax’s Absorbing of Light. There was a large picture of a drink on the front of the box and tiny buttons on the side. He had seen something like it in the Far Shore, but the outcome from that machine had been far, far different. He paused in sadness at the events that unfolded in the hours afterwards.

Then he came back to the here and now and looked around, making sure the Matoran, who had not even told him her name yet, and himself were out of audio receptor range of any who might be nearby and whispered to her, “NUVA is a boon of power. It grants the recipient powers beyond that of even a Toa, though less than a Kaita. They also get access to a giant machine to fight rite-born.

He paused, “I am sorry, but I refuse to offer more information. It is not that I do not trust you, but I cannot in good conscience offer critically important knowledge to an Aspect I do not know. I am sure you feel the same towards myself and so I have refrained from inquiring about your Aspect or your goals.

In fact, even telling her this about not trusting her Aspect revealed how much he actually did trust her.
 

OOC: @Harvali

  • Like 1

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella - The Taku (Bridge)

Nale looked unsure, her optics drifting from Knichou to the ship's controls, to the windshield and the area outside. "I...would rather stay with the bridge and ensure we don't lose any more of the ship on the way there," she replied. "Rest is the last thing on my mind at the moment. And I'd like to check on the crew soon, make sure everyone's alright. Maybe once we get to our destination I'll settle down, but..."

The Toa of Magnetism returned her gaze to her partner and raised an eyebrow, the rest of Knichou's words beginning to register with her. If it was something that had to be private, then she thought this must not be about her upgrades. Perhaps something more personal. Something that would affect her.

"Earlier today?" She then lowered her voice slightly. "It's not about A...Onaku, is it?"

@BULiK

IC: Korio Karasha - Irnakk's Tooth

Korio walked up to his princess and let out a sigh. "I think I'll miss 'er. Well, how she was. She was feisty, I'll give her that."

"Are we getting out of here, Miss Yumi?"

@EmperorWhenua

  • Like 3

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
:kaukau:[Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse Profiles]:kaukau:
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/2/2021 at 5:38 PM, Toru Nui said:

IC: Ostrox (Kini-Koro Airspace, The Ambling Alp, The Bridge) - The Invisible Enemy

Ostrox positioned himself near the comms device, and spoke into it as Parnassus had. "'Needs to be put down', Supreme High Admiral? I thought we shouldn’t 'contribute to strife'." He then turned to Parnassus and whispered. "If your intent is to head to Kumu, I suggest you take me hostage and go there now. There may not be much time left."

IC: NU-8020S (Kini-Koro Airspace, The Taku, The Bridge) - Robot

1 hour ago, Tarn said:

IC: Nale Vella - The Taku (Bridge)

Nale looked unsure, her optics drifting from Knichou to the ship's controls, to the windshield and the area outside. "I...would rather stay with the bridge and ensure we don't lose any more of the ship on the way there," she replied. "Rest is the last thing on my mind at the moment. And I'd like to check on the crew soon, make sure everyone's alright. Maybe once we get to our destination I'll settle down, but..."

The Toa of Magnetism returned her gaze to her partner and raised an eyebrow, the rest of Knichou's words beginning to register with her. If it was something that had to be private, then she thought this must not be about her upgrades. Perhaps something more personal. Something that would affect her.

"Earlier today?" She then lowered her voice slightly. "It's not about A...Onaku, is it?"

IC: Knichou & Taku Crew, Zakaz Airspace

Ostrox's protestations over the radio were met with silence as Knichou ignored the Mantaxian's crazed rambling. Even if the ex-Ghost's mind didn't want to tune out the ex-leaguer's voice automatically by this point, the confused commander's attention was drawn to Nale with her remark.

"'What? No, why wou- Onaku's fine, or he will be better soon. Even us visiting him right after he got back really seemed to cheer him up. Something else is the problem, it's a long story."

Even Knichou knew that she wouldn't be bringing their fellow Toa up if she didn't have reason already in mind. He thought back to their visit earlier that day, and how it had been abruptly cut short by the announcement of the Tahtorak's presence nearby. Knichou had resolved to leave quickly, and had dismissed the idea of Onaku, Kat, or Jutori following along, concerned for their well being. The Nynran remembered the Onu-Toa's solemn sigh before they departed. Perhaps he had been too quick and stern in rejecting their offers to aid?

"Do you... think I was acting too callous by not wanting him and the others to come aboard for this mission or something?"

Truth be told, Knichou was glad Nale didn't take his suggestion of going to the back to decompress. Her presence was always a comforting bonus to him, and the likewise was true as far as he knew. There wasn't any reason for her to not be up in the bridge, either. Both of them knew Knichou's earlier offer was a formality - to give permission Nale didn't need or ask for and wouldn't feel the need to ask for. Permission to excuse herself to not overwork herself, a habit the two defenders shared many times. Knichou quite simply wasn't sure how else to lower the stress that blanketed the room - he needed some way to start a conversation... and that was as good as any opening he could execute to distract them from the battle playing out on the bridge's viewscreens that they were flying away from.

However, he wasn't lying when he said he would need to discuss something with her.

Before Nale could respond, the Fe-Toa looked around the room, wondering if now would be as good a time as ever to explain his encounter with Sorilax. Berys was faithful as always, and didn't have any connection to any Aspects, however NU's presence was an unknown variable. The Vahki's programming might easily let such a secret leak. If the opportunity arose, Knichou knew he would need to inquire further before beginning any revelations.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Okuo - Ko-Pou Shelter

Okuo felt the colour drain from his features at hearing Kardaka's words, clutching his head exasperatedly as it compounded on his concealed frustration at Nixie's stubbornness. At Kardaka mentioning a sound, a voice, Okuo noticed the low, static-y voice coming from Triage's radio. "Someone's radioing Ko-Pou? Hold on, I'll go check the radio shack. Just... nobody do anything rash, ok?"

The Ta-Toa walked outside, shivering at the cold and wrapping his scarf around himself tight again as he began making his way to the radio shack. The radio was connected to the radio tower that had been built on the Ice Ruins for altitude. On the way there, how ever, Okuo could tell something was off. Like Kardaka had said, the ocean did seem to be closer, the full effect of this coming into focus as he turned to look further inland, only to see more ocean separating the settlement from the rest of the island. "Oh for the love of-"

 

IC: Iradra - Ko-Pou Shelter

A large towering being, three crimson eyes shining out from a charred skull as crimson wings sprouted from its back. A toa missing his arm, bleeding out while covered in ashes, propped against a tree in a forest on fire. A green creature drowning in their own breathing equipment, twisted and transformed through a newly familiar power. Iradra recalled these things and could immediately recognise these memories as not her own, yet they felt like things she'd experienced none the less. An odd residual effect of the Kaita fusion, no doubt. It had been... strange. Like her being had receded from reality and been replaced by something from beyond their perception that had always been waiting at the fringes of their existence.

"Triage... Vashni..." She turned to look at the two other toa, a meaningful look to her eyes as she beheld the two she had moments before been one and the same with. Not finding words to convey what she was feeling, she simply nodded to them in solidarity.

@Toru Nui@Harvali@Vezok's Friend@Tarn@Snelly

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nektann | West of Kini-Nui

The tahtorak's blood pooled on the ground, mixing with the mud and slime of the rain-drenched earth. He ripped the last of the spikes from his legs, flinging more droplets of blood and bits of flesh to the wind like ghastly confetti. The compulsion to flee continued to gnaw at his mind like a hideous rodent, and he was struggling to his feet to obey when thick metal cables sprouted from the ground at Atamai's command. Snakes of iron, they coiled around Nektann's limbs and began to squeeze. He bellowed again, more weakly this time, and wrenched against them with all his might. His thrashing caused eruptions of water to burst from the ground like fountains.

And the rain continued to fall.

Why did the rain never cease?

It fell like the sky was weeping.

He had looked for blood.

Now he thrashed in the muck and gasped for breath.

He had found the battle,

or the battle had found him.

It did not matter.

Nothing would grow.

The rains washed it all away.

The seed died in the earth,

drowned in the rain.

He roared again and struggled against his bonds. The wind howled over the scene, shunting black clouds across the sky. The rains lashed the earth. The end was coming.

 

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @~Xemnas~ @Snelly

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Mahrika - Aqua-Sphere

Mahrika smiled beneath her mask, and her body relaxed. Tension she did not even realize she held in her bionic muscles eased, and while her hand still held her Flame Sword, she no longer deformed her fingers clutching it.

He refused directly to not tell her, and directly addressed she was Desecrated. He could have just tried to lie and manipulate her, but he chose to be direct. More direct than her big brother. He chose to say he withheld information, instead of tricking her. He was trustworthy, surely.

Finally she wrote down, ”Thank you, Sorilax for your honesty, and for respecting my brother’s secrets. I will not bring that subject up again. Thank you.

She paused, thinking, before writing, “Over a month ago I saw a Skakdi settlement being demolished by the rain Tahtorak, when I approached their bodies filled the bay. It was horrific. None of us knew how to stop the beast. It still roams the island. To think that no only is there a way to fight them, but that we were so close to the answer.

Then in her mind, she reached out to Tuakana, “Brother, do you remember the NUVA door me and Ollem discovered in the water ruins, the one that required a Great Disk to unlock? Apparently to use that lock would give you a power beyond a Toa, and would give you access to a gigantic weapon that can fight Riteborn. Riteborn like the Tahtarok of rain.” Was this their next step?

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator @Burnmad @Eyru 

  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka Avatar by @Harvali and edited by @Kal the Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sorilax Life Seeker - Aspect of Light and Silence

Location - Aqua Sphere, Giant Cables, Heading East

With - Mahrika

 

Sorilax nodded in response to her first written message, glad that she did not push further and even seemed to understand. At her second message, he stroked where his chin would have been were he not in his Rahkshi. A Skakdi settlement by the bay? The Rig, perhaps? Well, maybe one of the lesser war bands. It was both good and bad news. On the one hand, the life destroyers were dealt a just reward for their deeds, but on the other hand, life had been lost.

Well, it was a subject to explore at a later date. There were far more pressing matters at the moment.

After no further messages from his companion, Sorilax led them back along the path they had chosen. They headed ever further east, stopping at every intersection to look and see that the black cables were still running parallel to their chosen path. At one point, the road they were on curved away. It took a little bit of maneuvering, but they managed to find a decent replacement road much the same distance from the cables.

Sorilax continued draining both their sound, Absorbing the Light around them, and leading them from shadow to shadow, all the while listening intently and keeping his optics out for any other patrols, both on ground level and above in the buildings.
 

OOC: @Harvali @Eyru @Unreliable Narrator

  • Like 1

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Korruhn, Kumu Peninsula

Korruhn stared at the door with great intensity, an intrigued frustration, if one will. All the doors he had passed seemed to require activating via taboo; and yet, it seemed this one was a riddle of sorts. Hm. Perhaps that was the question?

"Stannis, all the other doors I encountered here required a taboo, and those temples don't look any different than this. Why is this one's door different?"

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Gecko Greavesy

  • Like 2

Untitledbzp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Stannis + Door | Kumu

Korruhn, bedecked with the trappings of depression and loss, emblazoned with the sigils of obscurity and death, did not look like a scholar but he was a scholar regardless. He liked to recall a time when he was a Cartographer and adventurer, waxing yarns of maps drawn and quadrants scoured like like a weaver, but mapmaking was not the sum of his profession. Being a member of the Cartographer's Guild was never as narrowly defined as the name implied, it spoke to a diversity of skills, each of which were certainly impressive as singular traits, all culminating to a vocation fed ultimately by an insatiable desire to explore and learn, and in that vein Korruhn, like all the other former members of that august brotherhood, was every bit a student and professor of life and its history. He was a scholar, minted ultimately as a Chronicler, and it was in his scholastic sense of curiosity that he asked his question of the door. 

2 hours ago, Crimson Jester said:

"Why is this one's door different?"

A simple question, not verbose or pretentious like some would expect from a former Ko-Matoran, just a small observation that hinted at some pattern in the fractal that reached across all the temples in Kumu. The keyhole was obvious upon the door, which waited with ominous patience for the right tool to be fed into its sinister runes which all screamed for something. Open us! they seemed to say. Ask us! they seemed to plead. Their answers were plastered on the panels like solutions to a quiz that was never handed out. It was a devious joke, in a way, the way a bill of currency on the ground will almost inevitably be picked up by someone. It doesn't matter if you're in Metru Nui or Karzahni, Hong Kong or Kathmandu, Billund, DN or Billings, MN, the money will be picked up even if its utterly useless in the country you're in—the value of the money is understood because it is currency, and while it may not be usable where you are, it is still, ultimately, usable. Money can be used for goods and services; answers can be used for entry and exit.

The door offered answers to be given out and people would flock to it, egged by the mystery and the intrinsic value they expected of the door, and so they fed it keys for answers, because it was a door, and it did not matter what was behind it—doors always led to something, even when it was nothing. Let me know if I've lost you. The door, keen as a sphinx, took Korruhn's inquisitive inquiry and mulled it over for an instant like a child pondering an insecurity, and then it did what it did not do for Whisper: It reacted, rewarding the question that made it ponder inwardly by giving Korruhn what he wanted.

Before Stannis could manage a reply to his question or make a dramatic gesture towards the portal a handful of runes among the many dimmed and then flashed back to brilliant life, followed by a low hum. One moment, Korruhn was there... and then he was not, swallowed by the door.

"Who knows?" the Wanderer finally said in the wake of their companion's teleportation. "The door does."

* * * *

On the inside of the door's threshold was a chamber, dark and warm like the insides of a living rahi's chest. A low, dim glow of red radiated from strange half-spheres that dotted the chamber like igneous cysts, glowing the way old coal chunks do as they gave off the final throes of light and heat before finally expiring to entropy. Korruhn found himself standing at some indiscernible point inside, and his eyesight could not seem to reach the farthest reaches of the chamber. Sound seemed to vanish relatively quickly within, as though it got snared by some dampeners far before birthing echoes, and his footsteps sounded like dull thumps on the glistening floor that felt wet with oil. The only other thing he could sense was a monolithic presense... no, an absence on a far end that stood five times taller than it was wide, and it beckoned to him like a well of gravity pulling satellites around it.

  • Like 2

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Niidak (Ko-Pou)

As always, things did not go as planned. Kini-Koro was under attack, and nobody would care about what the League was doing. So, she'd have to wait. While the guard suggested she should help, she didn't really see what a mere scavenger could do against a giant beast.

"Thank you for the information, guard. I think I'll stay here. I'd appreciate it if you told me when Bronk returns." She turned to Sidra. "Looks like we're going to have to stay here for a while, unless you want to go fight the Tahtorak with that mech of yours. I suppose you can help out the guard if you're crazy enough for that. As for me, I feel like I deserve a break after everything I've gone through recently."

She then drove her hoverbike to a nearby spot that seemed fit for parking, got off and headed inside the outpost.

@Sparticus147 @Gecko Greavesy

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Like 3

still alive somehow

BZRPG profiles

Six Kingdoms profile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Mahrika - Aqua-Sphere

The Desecrated Ga-Matoran followed after the strange Aspect. As light and sound were distorted around the pair, she could feel her optics shifting, plates unfolding and expanding. The world around her began to lose the full range of its colors and details, instead becoming tinted with a spectrum of blues and reds. The few Rahi and the Vahki patrolling seemed to shimmer with a red aura, their heat visible in her optics.

Mahrika was growing used to this new power. She could not control it, but maybe Vokarda could. Maybe it was not random for her partner, and she was choosing how to empower Mahrika, which way to reprogram her body to adapt to situations. It was a comforting thought. 

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator @Burnmad @Eyru 

  • Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka Avatar by @Harvali and edited by @Kal the Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Ko-Pou

They were still fighting the Nektann? Time really did work strangely on this island. 

Lacking the patience to disembark from Wairuha and follow the Vortixx, Sidra reached out telepathically to Niidak. I've been trying to explain to you, I can teleport us straight into the valley. Would've saved you a lot of driving. If you want to come with, let me know. Otherwise I'll be on my way.

@Daniel the Finlander

  • Like 2

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

___________________________________________________

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Miserix | Kumu Peninsula

Beware the lies of your friend, Miserix spoke into Korruhn’s mind. Stannis dances to the tune of an enemy. Expect this is a trap. Guard yourself, I have business elsewhere.

Whether or not she was gone Korruhn couldn't say. The worm on his back wriggled in anticipation of whatever awaited them in this dark place.

OOC: @Crimson Jester

 

IC: Ehlek | Mi-Kiri, Floating Fortress

Overhead neon lighting mirrored back across the rainbow sheen of the oil splattered across the floor. Neon green and warm white flickered momentarily. Just one of those little warning signs. Ehlek growled and closed his eyes. The sun began to set, taking with it Aurax’s opportunity to prove himself.

OOC: @~Xemnas~, better hurry if you want to make it.

 

IC: Grime | Kumu Peninsula

Grime’s eyes narrowed and the little ditty he’d been playing to stem off the anxiety fell silent. Something was wrong here, he could feel it. This was an unknown temple to an unknown spirit. What nightmares did his people dream to make this door?

He looked briefly at Whisper and Caedast, realizing quite quickly he was very alone. Doing his best to maintain composure, Grime said; “so, what happened to Korruhn? Did it work, or did he die?”

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy, @EmperorWhenua

 

IC: Takadox | Spiriah’s Labyrinth

With a groan he rose to consciousness. Takadox giggled, feeling something tickling his legs. “Not now Leon, this is hardly the-”

It was certainly not who he imagined. Something large, something shiny, and something with a lot of pokey feeley crawly bits was dragging his body towards its open mouth. 

“Nope, nope, no stop! Bad rahi. Very bad,” Takadox shouted, struggling to unsheathe one of his weapons...

 

IC: Miserix | Northern Wastes

As the titans clashed among the dunes and the ever encroaching sea, a voice creeped into the mind of Taua, the great skakdi kaita of the warskaks. Her voice wormed into the empty space between tenuous connections of three minds screaming defiantly as one. It helped that her old “prison” was still on his person.


Hello darling, Miserix thought within the kaita’s fragile mind.

OOC: @Sparticus147, @Kal the Guardian, @NorikSigma, room for one more in that kaita mind?

  • Like 3

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nale Vella - The Taku (Bridge)

Nale shook her head. "Not at all. They were already hurt--and with how things have gone, they're safer back at the hospital, anyway." She shrugged. "If we could have brought them along I wouldn't have minded. Jutori and Kat were especially eager to help. I suppose that's young Toa for you."

Her optics scanned over her partner at that last part, a cheeky nod to Knichou's own Toahood, keeping some levity in the conversation. So it was something else, then. A long story, she thought. Nale was becoming more curious.

She cocked her head to one side as Knichou looked around the room. "Is something wrong? If there's something important you need to tell me, I don't think it should wait."

@BULiK

  • Like 4

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
:kaukau:[Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse Profiles]:kaukau:
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

Grime’s eyes narrowed and the little ditty he’d been playing to stem off the anxiety fell silent. Something was wrong here, he could feel it. This was an unknown temple to an unknown spirit. What nightmares did his people dream to make this door?

He looked briefly at Whisper and Caedast, realizing quite quickly he was very alone. Doing his best to maintain composure, Grime said; “so, what happened to Korruhn? Did it work, or did he die?”

IC Stannis | Kumu

"Doors do not kill, Grime," the Wanderer said in reply, "doors admit. Sometimes they do so by physically revealing an ingress, sometimes not, but regardless they all open and this door swings on mystical hinges. It is not broken; I imagine this is a mere feature of this temple's system of prayer."

He looked to the others with an intense curiosity. What would Whisper and the Builder ask to intrigue the Door of Answers?

  • Like 3

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Whisper - Kumu Peninsula 

"Right..." Whisper was swiftly growing irritated by the cryptic game; Stannis evidently knew more about this place than he was offering. But the compulsion to assist her fellow Aspect accomplish their Grand Wish kept her from simply abandoning the effort and going on her way. "So, why are we here?" She asked, directing the question as much at Stannis as to the door itself. 

@EmperorWhenua

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

___________________________________________________

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Niidak (Ko-Pou)

Niidak stopped as a foreign thought intruded her mind. It was a strange feeling, but the voice was undoubtedly that of Sidra's. It reminded her of the headache she had gotten back on the beach, so she figured Sidra had psychic abilities of some kind. She turned around to face the mech and walked back closer to it.

"Sheesh, could've warned me before doing telepathy. So, you're telling me you can also teleport at will wherever you want? Is there anything your wonder machine isn't capable of?" she said with a chuckle. "Anyhow, I guess you really are crazy enough to go to Kini-Koro. I'm not, unfortunately, so I'll stay here like I said. Unlike you, I don't have a giant mech to keep myself safe."

She bowed slightly. "Farewell then, until our paths cross again. Don't forget I owe you one."

@Gecko Greavesy

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Like 2

still alive somehow

BZRPG profiles

Six Kingdoms profile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...