What is better now? Bionicle/Hero Factory or Ninjago?

Lenny7092

Which is better?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi, guys. We got a lot of Ninjago stuff popping up today, so which one do you think is better? Bionicle/Hero Factory or Ninjago? For me, the former because Bionicle and HF used to have some glory (online games, chapter books, four direct-to-video movies, story serials, comics, a bunch of TV specials in Nickelodeon, and a Netflix show) before Ninjago did (a real TV show and a Lego Movie), and Bionicle’s G1 story is very serious while Ninjago just goofs around a little more often (and the Ninja saving their world at the last minute lately for some reason, and there are fewer viewers in the TV seasons when you look in Wikipedia). Basically, Ninjago is 2010s’ own Bionicle and Hero Factory, but I’m an action figure fan, so I prefer Bionicle and Hero Factory. 

I am kind of jealous that Ninjago has all the glory because of what it has and is seen to be celebrating its 10th anniversary, and I wish Bionicle and Hero Factory could have this treatment. You think that Lego is treating the action figure themes as chopped liver? You think that Ninjago is preventing the themes from returning for many years?

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)